Supernatural Best Hunter In Supernatural

chuckwagon posted on Aug 08, 2014 at 03:59AM
hi there. i'm a huge fan of the drama. and i'm.... well let me cut to the chase. who do you think is the best hunter? i'd pick gordon walker. it's pity he turned out to be hostile to the winchesters and was eventually killed. still i figure he was the best hunter. many hunters say he is good and he allegedly had been hunting creatures ( probably mainly vampires ) all alone for years. maybe over a decade. what do you say?

Supernatural 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Flickerflame said…
I wouldn't say Gordon's the best - I'd say being able to differentiate between what needs hunting and what doesn't is a key factor. Also, in the end he got himself turned into what he was hunting. Does that suggest skill to you?

Perhaps Bobby was the best. He had been hunting for a while, and I think he hunted alone too after whatever happened between him and Rufus. A lot of hunters turned to him for help. He's the one who was shown teaching the Winchesters about demon traps, and they said he originally taught John to hunt.
over a year ago chuckwagon said…
i get your point. he screwed up and turned. can't be the best. i'd say dean is the best hunter at the end of the day. close second would be bobby