Supernatural stories Evil .vs. Good RP

Rennerocks posted on Sep 02, 2011 at 11:07PM
Here you can be either good or evil. You could save the world or take over the world.
Here's what you need to do.

Name:
Looks:
History:
Side:
Picture (optional):
Other:
Weapon of choice (optional):

Enjoy and don't forget to have fun.
Players:

Bree (Brianna) Can make anything return to its orginal state, can think of something and make it vanish, super strength.(Rennerocks)

Thalia Oak Can talk to the dead, teleport, create storms, hack, control, or destroy a device with her mind, is very speedy, and is very stealthy (monkey0502)

Amber Grain She is a little ninja, so she's stealthy, fast, and strong, and light on her feet. Nothin that special. (monkey0502)

Tori Ross Speed, is good with machiene's, shapeshifter. (Rennerocks)

last edited on Sep 03, 2011 at 12:11AM

Supernatural stories 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rennerocks said…
Name:Brianna goes by Bree
Powers: Can make anything return to its orginal state, can think of something and make it vanish, super strength.
Looks: Curly sandy brown hair with blonde streaks
History:She grew up on the wrong side of town. Her parents left her when she was 4. A mystery person found her and raised her to be bad.
Side: evil
Weapon of choice (optional): Pocket knife, bow and arrows.
over a year ago monkey0502 said…
Name: Thalia Oak
Power: Can talk to the dead, teleport, create storms, hack, control, or destroy a device with her mind, is very speedy, an is very stealthy
Looks: Brown hair, brown eyes, pretty skinny, and tall
History: Let's just say she can play the innocent look like a pro. She escaped an army of robots that the 'Evil Ones' built. Tried to get a medical degree, and was doing very well, but dropped out to take care of her sick mother. Her mom died, and she ran away. She lived in an abandon warehouse for a while. The warehouse was set on fire by a stray ciggrette. She's lived on the streets for a while.
Side: Good
Other: She got a couple cool things from the robots, which are; a couple head sets, and a sword for herself
Picture: this was taken before the robot accident...
last edited over a year ago
Name: Thalia Oak
Power: Can talk to the dead, teleport, create storms, hack, control, or dest
Name: Amber Grain
Powers: She is a little ninja, so she's stealthy, fast, and strong, and light on her feet. Nothin that special.
Looks: Black hair and dark blue eyes. She is tall for her age, but pretty skinny
History: She looks like she's 18, so she has a motorcyle licence. She mostly trusts herself, and will do what she wants when she wants, but will help when she thinks the job is right for her. Her past is pretty harsh. Her best friends friends dad trained her. Her dad used her gift to his advantage, making her rob banks, kill people, and the whole biz. She had had enough when she was eight, so she ran away. She joined the Evil Ones when she was twelve.
Side: Evil
Weapon of Choice: Two oversized ninja stars that return to her, and small daggers.
Other: She can also work the innocent look. The pic was taken by her brother when she was younger. She gives no mercy, and has no heart for people she doesn't know and trust.
Name: Amber Grain
Powers: She is a little ninja, so she's stealthy, fast, and strong, and light on he
eRROR
Error
ERROR!!!
OMG WORK!!! Oh it worked... hehe...
lol XD
Name:Tori Ross
Powers: Speed, is good with machiene's, shapeshifter.
Looks: short black spikey hair, green eyes.
History:Lived with her aunt un tell she was 7. She ran away and looked for somewhere to live. When she was 11 she stopped a bank robbery.
Side: good
Picture (optional):(i'll post images of my charcters later)
Weapon of choice (optional):whatever she can find, her powers.
Amber's POV
I crossed my arms and blew hair out of my face. I walked over to the monitor. "No no no, you do it like this," I corrected one of the clueless robots. I changed one camera to another.
"Th-ank you mis-tress," it replied. I rolled my eyes.
Bree's POV,
I sat on a park bench. There was nothing to do. I got up and walked down a quiet street.

Tori's POV,
I was walking down road,my headphones in my ears "I'm just a kid" played on my ipod.
I'm stuck >.<
how about something to do with Thalia?
Ok

Thalia's POV
Ok, so I've been sneaking around a bit in Evil central. Their plan is to, of course, "Take over the world." That's so origonal. "So they're going to take over the world. The girl named Amber had a different idea, but other people butted her out," I told Tori.
cool
Tori's POV,
I had turned my Ipod off when I saw Thalia. "Interesting. Taking over the world? Wow some many people say that and none of them get what they want." I said to her and sighed Taking over the world, Come on seriously. (Sorry for the short entery. But I'm super busy right now so thats why ^_^' )
Amber's POV
I huffed. "I need freash air, I'll be back," I stated
"Be careful," one replied.
"I can take care of myslef," I said, grabbing a jacket and a water.
I walked outside and met up with a long time friend. "Hey! Wazzup?" I asked.
"Not much, just got done training for the army," he replied. I nodded.

(It's ok, I understand)
Error... I'm sick of these...
(I'm reading 'The hunger games' it is a really good book)
Bree's POV,
"Hello Brianna"I hushed voice called I turned only to see no one there "hmm..."I mumbled and continued to walk. About five mimutes later I heard my voice being called. I gritted my teeth and turned around there stood a tall boy with red eyes. There was something about him that made me feel like I knew him. He reached out for me I backed away quickly he smiled and said "Something important is going to happen very so to you and those around you". He vanished leaving a flash of white when he vanished. I sat upright in my room and looked around "how did I get here?"I asked my self and reilized it was all a dream. I sighed and got off my coutch and hurried out of my room. I saw a window near by. I opened it and looked down I jumped up onto the window sill I took a breath and jumped. I felt the adrenaline rush through my blood as I fell. I landed swiftly and ignored the pain in my feet from the landing. I took a deep breath and walked down the busy street. What is going on with me? I've had the same dreams over and overI thought.
(I'm reading 'The hunger games' it is a really good book)
Bree's POV,
"Hello Brianna"I hushed voice c
Amber's POV
I bit my lip. He was my best friend, and I dont want him to leave me, especially with these creeps, minus Bree. I started it fall apart. He held me in his arms, and hushed me, practically to sleep. I wiped the tears off my cheeks. "I don't want you to go. They always win and I don't want you dead," I sniffled.
He smiled, his white teeth shining in the sun. "They don't kill, they capture. But if I do get killed, then this is the last, because I'm leaving tomorrow." He leaned over and kissed me on the lips.
RAWR!!! ERROR!