Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 31229

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Licks his cheek) well I still want you around, so I can't do anything rash.(purrs)-Juniperleaf

(Looks at the sky) hm then again I don't think squirrels are out at this time.-Galewing
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
please I'm into rash things *purrs cheekishly*
Tigerf
Well then I can't do anything, because you're to kinky. (Bats his ears)-Juniperleaf
Kinky *growls playfully into her ear* well you are the one who is enjoying it so that makes you just as kinky
Tigerfang
(Purrs)Hmm, maybe. (Licks his nose and gets off of him)We spend to much time out here, we might as well make ourselves a nest in one of the trees.-Juniperleaf
as long as it isn't he lake *laughs and bats her muzzle playfully*
Tigerfang
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(those guys are getting the freaky on xDx ah young love!)
>w<

(Purrs)Of course not.(Touches noses)-Juniperleaf
Shall we start heading back again before we were crudely interrupted by my sexual desires? •purrs•
Tigerfang
(Nods)Yes, or before your desires come back again. I hope your done for tonight. (Purrs and takes the lead)-Juniperleaf
I'm satisfied •purrs following her• just. Ant do this to much you might bare kits
Tigerfang
(Flicks ear) Well that is always a risk when mating.-Juniperleaf
True but it's not as likely if the she cat isn't in heat •gives her a look• you aren't in heat are you...?
Tigerfang
last edited over a year ago
Of course not.(Twitches ears, a little uneasily, thinking back to always wanting to be around Tigerfang)-Juniperleaf
Well that's good then •pads up besides her• I just realized we are the only mates in Stormclan
Tigerfang
(Blinks out of her thoughts)I-is that so?-Juniperleaf
•nods• sadly yeah but hey •purrs• it's no pressure
Tigerfang
I don't know, Tigerfang... T-They'll be expecting kits.-Juniperleaf
We can do it on our time to though Juniperleaf
Tigerfang
(Looks at him)You're sure about it?-Juniperleaf
They can't force us to have kits Juniperleaf it's our decision
Tigerfang
(Nods, a little relieved)If you say so.-Juniperleaf
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
3 days later, a wild Tala meanders back into her territory.
(hehe xD tala xp)
(thers not much to reply to right now xp Holiday and Grandwillow were talking so maybe that xDx)
*nods* and when you want kits we can have them when ever you want them this time I'm actually ready *licks her cheek quickly before padding off towards camp*
Tigerfang
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Wasn't trying to be rude Smart, no need to act offended. I was just saying that Mistybreeze and Galewing will most likely end up mates.

*Glances back and smiles* :Hi." ~ Shiverkit
*Glances as well* "I'm not picky Galewing. Whatever you want I'll eat." ~ Mistybreeze
whatcha doing? *sits down next to her*
Snowpaw
(ok)
hallowwind-goes out hunting
*leads the way on to StormClan territory* -Yellowblaze

*puts her head down* -Holiday (what did Grandwillow say?)

*watches the camp from a corner* -Chillkit
Grandwillow:"oh im sorry...are you worried about skyheart?"she asked curious and gentle.Shed make a good mom.Her brother asked to talk to her so she left for abit then came back"so ya back to what we were saying"smiled
*Twitches her tail* "Waiting for Falconstar to get back." *Looks at him and smiles a little* "I overheard Tanglestar talking to Mistybreeze about me and Chillkit becoming apprentices. I hope he makes us ones when he returns." ~ Shiverkit

*Inhales* "It feels so good to be back..." ~ Falconstar

really? well thats great! then we can be den mates again *purrs*
Snowpaw
*Purrs* "I know! The nursey feels so cramped now." ~ Shiverkit
(aw poor shiverkit tanglestar's passed xDx dont worry no malice here just find it abit funny XD)
*snorts* its just you and Chillkit in there how is it cramped!
Snowpaw

*looks up at the sky thinking about his next meeting with Mousepaw*
Crowpaw
"Because we're getting bigger!" *replies, a little offended he didn't notice* ~ Shiverkit

massivefoot:the huge male notices the kits and pads over"hey is chillkit alright?"to shiverkit thinking back to her puke
*Looks up and smiles briefly* "Yeah, she's fine. She just gets sick whenever she's really high up." ~ Shiverkit
*Looks at Bubblepaw, now that Crowpaw had left. Eyes twinkle* "What about you? Any love interests?" ~ Ivypaw
bubblepaw:looks at Ivypaw"oh no no not yet"smiled abit embarrassed
massivefoot:"oh good.Tell her im sorry for that"smiled softly.His body really was big
*watches her in amusement*
Snowpaw
*Smirks slyly* "Oh yeah?" ~ Ivypaw

*Nods* "Sure. I'll tell her." ~ Shiverkit
What happened to Chillkit? •asked curiously•
Snowpaw

•twitches his ears hearing Falconstar and nudges Ivypaw excitedly• Falconstar is almost back! •whispers•
Crowpaw
Bubblepaw:nods "ya ..im too young i feel"smiled"what about you huh?"smirks abit nudgeing her
Massivefoot:"oh i gave them a ride and chillkit got abit sick on my back"then that whole vision thing happened but he didnt say that
*Shrugs indifferently* "I don't have anyone in mind. I'm too focused on being deputy to think about taking on a mate." ~ Ivypaw

*Gestures to Massivefoot* "What he said." ~ Shiverkit

Massivefoot:"ya i felt bad"
Bubblepaw:"thats admirable!"smiles in awe
*nervously thinks about leaving camp* -Chillkit

*nods starting to feel tired* It's been a long day. -Yellowblaze

*snorts and wakes up with a start* -Burntheart
(aw why would chillkit so that?xD)