Stories Do you wonder how ur friends act like their so nice but they're not

Young4ever19 posted on Mar 02, 2012 at 08:37PM
Okay do u ever feel when you have a friend and u think they are nice helpful and caring but think again.When your friend ask you if their face their hair or something "if its okay or do they look messed up?" and all,but if they talk too much about that,that means their talking about their self.They don't care about their friends,they just care about their self about how pretty they are or how awesome etc...Do you always have that happening to you?If you said yes then they think your nothing and they think their so popular and all,well guess what?Your friend is not gonna be your friend or not help you about you saying how "awesome" you are.They just pretended that you are cause you dont have a brain to think clearly.Do you know why they don't have a brain?Because they brag about their self too much.They always do and sometimes they lie.So listen closely if they are lying or not okay ;).Oh and have you notice that when your friend is still talking about their self when you are talking on the phone or texting?You guys start a really huge fight about you and your friend and your friend calls you a "bad friend" cause they are just what~ever a bitch to you and you don't care what your friend say,do you always have that feeling?And do you guys always have really big huge fights and all?
Okay do u ever feel when you have a friend and u think they are nice helpful and caring but think aga

Stories 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago el0508 said…
smile
Well to be honest something like that never happened to me before. So I don't know how it feels like.
over a year ago DramaNut said…
That happened to me once. Now we don't talk to each other, talk ABOUT each other, or even look at each other. She's a jerk and no one likes her, but she's convinced herself that she's the most beautiful girl ever. To that I say: I could wipe 99% of her 'beauty' off with a clorox wipe.
over a year ago Young4ever19 said…
smirk
u got tht rite DramaNut
over a year ago Strawberry0020 said…
rainy
I know exactly what you're saying. Girls nowadays don't know the definition of beautiful... "Ooh! Look! I'm pretty and popular because my clothes look like floss and they suffocate me! :D" <--- Um, beyitch please. No guy wants to be around a insecure girl who looks like a clown... And if they do, all they want is their bodies. Then they wonder why they're treated like crap, it's because they're desperate and make themselves seem like crap! >-<
over a year ago leonchii said…
i know a lot of people like that.you cannot be a real friend with them, you can just be their mirror when they need one
over a year ago Lien-Da said…
hmmm
i for sure
over a year ago mimihearts10 said…
That never happen to me
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago k9hatake said…
well... that happened to me but. I don't understand why or what I did. She moved away, then 5 years later i saw her in a store and walked up to her to say hi. She said hi, how have you been Jordy? (thats my nickname). I replied and asked her the same and we chatted for a while. Then we found out we were going to be in the same school in the fall. We were in the same homeroom and I greted her. She looked at me with a face I can't explain and said some words to me that just shouldn't be said. since then she has wanted nothing to do with me. Although I do try to talk or interact with her in some way. Do you have any advice?
over a year ago shinju-chan said…
Oh god. I'm kind of in the middle of what you just said, because, well, I SHALL WRITE A STORY ABOUT IT, FOR THERE IS A REASON I CANNOT EXPLAIN WITHOUT WORDS ON PAPER!