Steven Weber The Switched Questionnaire: Steven Weber

DoloresFreeman posted on May 09, 2010 at 05:05PM
He had us in stitches with his role on 'Wings,' he scared the bejesus out of us in the TV adaptation of 'The Shining' and he most recently incited our anger as the mother of all bad bosses in the ill-fated 'Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.' He's also an accomplished stage actor. Yes, Steven Weber is one versatile dude. Pictured here during a reading at the recent Nantucket Film Festival, Weber took some time out to talk tech with Switched.

What cell phone do you have right now and what do you love/hate about it?
Treo 700. It's very good, has a good camera. I managed to download the 'Jetsons' doorbell as my phone ringtone. The bad thing is that is freezes every so often.

Who's the last person you sent a text message to and what was it about?
Nate Corddry telling him something revolting.

What annoys you most about your iPod, cell phone or laptop?
That the world is becoming increasingly dependent on them and they replace human interaction.

Name one thing you wish your iPod could do that it doesn't do now.
Full release.

You're stranded on a desert island: What gadget do you bring?
Betty Crocker Easy Bake Oven (it would provide warmth and snacks).

What's the most-played song or artist on your iPod?
The Rolling Stones "She Smiled Sweetly"

Blackberry, Sidekick, or Treo?
I've Blackberried and I miss it. I'm Treoing currently. Sidekicks look like they're for emaciated teenagers who look up to Paris Hilton. I could be wrong though.

Are you getting an iPhone?
Only if it triples the amount of brain whisking radiation that is available on normal phones.

What's the longest time you've ever spent playing a video game in one sitting and what game was it?
I lasted a few days doing 'Tetris' before realizing that when I tried to do anything else or go anywhere else I still could not stop arranging the world into neat, cubic stacks. It was a clearly marked road to madness.

(www.blogcdn.com)

Steven Weber No replies