Stefan & Caroline ♥ Why Caroline & Stefan? ♥

MissAllisonLove posted on Feb 06, 2011 at 10:20PM
A place where you can post or say why you love them so much. You can post news, stills, links, even videos to all the fans.

Stefan & Caroline deserve to have a place where only exist the two of them....

So welcome and have fun....

Image Credit: Fuck Yeah Stefan & Caroline
A place where you can post or say why you love them so much. You can post news, stills, links, even v

Stefan & Caroline 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
cool
They rock!
over a year ago INLOVEWITHDAMON said…
heart
i'm just gonna copy/paste my answer from elsewhere :)

I like Stefan best when he's with her and vice versa. They're sweet without being cheesy and I think Caroline brings out the life in him. And he's always protective of her...I know that's just who Stefan is but it's different with Caroline. They've got the right chemistry.
over a year ago nneellliii said…
angelic
I agree with INLOVEWITHDAMON. I've come to like Stefan's character on a whole new level after his scenes with Caroline. She brings a whole other side of him, a lighter side and they are both full of smiles whenever they are together. ♥ Moreover, Stefan seems to kind of ground Caroline in a way, she seems to feel more comfortable and confident around him/after being with him. (maybe it is because of all the things he tells her that she never expected to hear from anyone, probably least of all him.) I think they have the potential to be an extremely long-term couple, the kind of long-term couple that can last forever. ♥