StarKidPotter Little White Lie

DarrenCrissFan posted on Aug 25, 2009 at 02:54AM
I am a huge fan of Little White Lie and my fave [well, my top two] songs are Sami and It's Over Now. I was wondering if anyone had any links for the lyrics. Like any sensible person, I would like the lyrics to be at least 90% correct if you know...you could try that. Yeah, that'd be nice. Anyways, if you could give me a link...that would be so awesome! Anyways, yeah, just give me the links, and if you have "Hold Her Like Murder" or "Boy Toy" I love those songs, too.
By the way, if anyone knows where I can get a free download of the full soundtrack, that'd be cool too because I can only use $100 for my b-day, and it just might help save me some cash! Yeah, thanks!

Saaaami! Why Can't you see, what you're doing to me! hehe
I am a huge fan of Little White Lie and my fave [well, my top two] songs are Sami and It's Over Now.

StarKidPotter 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shieldmaiden said…
Well I wouldn't suggest getting it free as that is denying rightful profits to the StarKidPotter troupe that you love so much. I understand you're trying to save money, but this is their original work and downloading it for free without their permission is pretty much stealing their work. The only thing they cannot make profit off of is A Very Potter Musical as Harry Potter is copyrighted by JK Rowling and Warner Bros. They plan on uploading that official soundtrack as a free download on their forthcoming website.

If you want to get the Little White Lie soundtrack, I would suggest getting it via digital download at Amazon. They are selling it for a wonderful price of $6.99 that I think would hardly break your bank. It's a whopping 24 songs you're getting for that price, which amounts to about 29 cents a song. A bargain for sure. So get it there, here's the link:

link

I personally really loved Little White Lie as well. This group's talent astounds me on so many levels and I'm so glad they're getting discovered. My personal favorites from the soundtrack include "I Still Think", "We Wish We Were Kids", "The City", "Caught in the Lie", and "Duder's a Spy". They're all wonderful and talented, so please give them the support they deserve and don't pirate this soundtrack. For that price, there is no excuse for denying them their rightful profits on their original works. Glad there are more LWL fans out there! Are you a fan of Very Potter Musical as well?

over a year ago DarrenCrissFan said…
smile
"Well I wouldn't suggest getting it free as that is denying rightful profits to the StarKidPotter troupe that you love so much. I understand you're trying to save money, but this is their original work and downloading it for free without their permission is pretty much stealing their work." yeah that does make sense. I didn't really mean it like that, though.

And yes, I am a huge fan of both Little White Lie and A Very Potter Musical. I really wish there were some LWL fans on my very favorite website, but it doesn't appear that way, so I'm glad there are some out there.
over a year ago shieldmaiden said…
well thanks for joining! this is still a relatively new spot so it's great to see that it's growing! =)
over a year ago DarrenCrissFan said…
laugh
Yeah, it's the whole reason I joined because I can't find many people who are fans. But that's okay because I found some here!
over a year ago dessajane said…
The lyrics for It's Over Now are:
There it goes, another one is gone, another try, another one is wrong, but where to go? What is there to say, here? No one knows I've never really felt good about the hand that I've been delt. What kind of game is this anyway, here? I want to make a statement 'bout the pictures and their awful placement. I want everyone to see it too. I've tried to be someone but I don't know how. I don't know how. I've tried to be the one but it's over now it's over now. I can see the loneliness in you. I know it well, and everybody's got it too. Funny how I know I'm not alone. Yeah. Cause how it seems when I'm walking through the halls; everyone has reinforced their walls. It's no one's fault that the vision ain't at all clear. I don't know what is worse than feelin' like you're not a person. And I want everyone to sing along. I've tried to be someone but I don't know how. I don't know how. I've tried to be the one but it's over now, it's over... All I ever wanted was to reach out. Have somebody take my hand. All I ever got was locked out. No body would ever understand. I've tried to be someone. But I don't know how. I don't know how. I've tried to be the one, but it's over now. It's over... I've tried to someone, but I don't know how. I don't know how. I've tried to be the one but it's over now, it's over. It's over now, it's over now.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AVeryPotterFan said…
crying
hi guys, avpm and lwl fan, im a guitarist, and im learning it but i dont have the chords for it.........help meeee!
over a year ago foreverunkown said…
wink
@AVeryPotterFan if and look up the name of the song and sheet music for example: Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts chords or Gotta Get Back to Hogwarts sheet music. Trust me, I love StarKid so I have done it before.
over a year ago foreverunkown said…
smirk
Karaoke-lyrics.net is really good.