I don't particularly dislike any characters. I don't even dislike Jar-Jar. I'm just one of those people who doesn't find characters particularly annoying even if they would annoy the crap out of me in real life.
Jar Jar Binks is the worst character for me. No one can compete for the title. I want to sceam every time I see him on screen.
For the 2 other I would say Boss Nass and Nute Gunray. But they aren't half as bad as Jar Jar.
I hate Jar Jar, even though he is essential to the development of the first few episodes. I just think that he is a cheap and unnecessarily silly marketing ploy for Lucas to draw in the younger, less attentive audience. Just like the extended music scene in Jabba's palace in episode VI.
Jar Jar is DEFINITELY the worst. I think we all know why.
Second worst is Jabba. He's just obnoxious and has no purpose. The whole Han paying him back thing is pointless and stupid.
Third worst is original trilogy puppet Yoda. He's weird. He looks weird, he talks weird, and he's too loose and funny. I love CGI prequel Yoda. He's serious, wise, doesn't talk funny, doesn't look weird, and is awesome in lightsaber combat.
Jar Jar Binks sucks big. He "was an all time low". Boss Nass was right there with him, too. In fact, pretty much everyone from Naboo. I am not a big fan of Sebulba either. Any way you dice it, the three worst characters will be from the new trilogy. The old trilogy is too awesome for bad characters.
Well I really didn't like Jabba the Hut for reasons I'm sure everyone is aware of; he's fat, ugly, unintelligible and needlessly mean. In second place is Anakin Skywalker. He was soooo stuck up and rebellious and totally jealous of Obi-Wan (who should've had the movie saga all to himself) and he was just such a dork over Padmae. Bear in mind, I'm talking about Anni, not Darth Vadar. Vadar is awesome. And the character I hated the most is NOT Jaja. I really really loved JaJa. I hated Padmae soooooo much though!! She was snooty, Whiney, conceited, always showing up where she wasn't wanted and all round irritating. And the marriage between her and Anni despite the age gape...YUCK!!!!!! XP
Ooooohhhh, let's see here...
1.Emperor Palpatine ( I have to look at pics of baby ewoks every time his face pops up on the screen)
2. Darth Vader ( he's a whiny, backstabbing little b***h who literally relies on an suit provided with ac, heating, etc. He's just a b***h.)
3. Ummmm, is there anyone in Star Wars who kills an ewok? (I hate anyone who would try to harm an ewok. And yes, I'm an ewok lover. Don't judge me!)
1. Jar Jar Binks - Do I have to say anything more?
2. Luke Skywalker - He's a whiny loser. His "No! No!" whine was probably the worst thing that happened in The Empire Strikes Back. His best friend Han Solo, compared to him is Legen...WAIT FOR IT... Dary!
3. Anakin Skywalker (prequels) - I don't have a grudge against the Skywalkers, but Anakin was ever more immature than his son (in prequels that is, Darth Vader is a legend). Anakin was a poorly developed character. He sucks without question.
Oooohhh... That's a loaded question. Let's see...
3. Jar Jar Binks(Sorry, I just don't like him.)
2. Jabba the Hutt(Slimy piece of worm-ridden filth)
3. Sidious aka Palpatine or "The Emperor"(Just seeing his face makes me want to turn to the dark side so I can kill him for no reason.)