Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, and Luke becaues they in there own way fight for what they beleave in; Ahsoka, like her Master go's in head first, but she makes it. Obi-Wan, what's to make peace like a real Jedi should. Luke, what's to make friends with his enemies (like Mara Jade)and try to get them to do the right thing.
They are very brave, strong, and smart Jedi. They are always giving up there lives for there friends and family. They are true Jedi.
Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi are my favorite Jedi. Anakin, because even though he'll turn bad later on he is a brave Jedi with a heart that is bigger than his brain at times in the way he cares so much for Captain Rex, Ahsoka, Obi-wan and Padme. That love will resonate in his saving of Luke later on proving he is the Chosen One, bringing balance to the Force. Ahsoka, because she reminds me of myself and I love her personality and bravery. She gets more and more like Anakin all the time. Obi-Wan because he is not only a skilled Jedi Master and general but a warm compassionate human being in the way he reacts to his clone troopers under his command and his fellow Jedi, especially Anakin and Ahsoka. He seems like an older brother/father figure to both of them. Anakin turning against him later on is the most heart-breaking thing he'll have to endure.
1. Anakin Skywalker, because, well I could go on for ages, but I LOVE him!
2. Obi wan Kenobi, he trained Anakin, and let's face it, he's an amazing guy.
3. Qui-Gon Jinn, because he's so cool, he went against the council, but in a sly over-looked way. He also dicovered Anakin so...
1. Anakin Skywalker, and Jawas4eva knows me well enough to know why lol : ) I'm madly in love with him, but besides that, he's a rather powerful Jedi who is often "misinterpreted" by many people. He is caring, and only turned to the Dark Side because he thought that it was the only way to save Padmé...only because he didn't see that it was his turn to the Dark Side that truly killed her. His heart was filled with good intentions. Palpatine simply confused him. Plus, in the end, he resisted the Dark Side and restored peace to galaxy, as well as balance to the Force. I applaud him for that <3
2. Yoda, because there are a very select few who are actually chosen to become a Grand Master of the Jedi arts. I admire Yoda for his profound wisdom and superior leadership skills. I truly believe that without him, the entire order would've fallen apart sooner than Episode III.
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi. Simply put, how would Anakin be so great if it wasn't because of his master? The answer is: Ani wouldn't have been that great if Obi-Wan didn't teach him everything he knew. I admire Obi-Wan for his superior character, intellect, and insight. He and Anakin worked together perfectly as a Master-Padawan/Master-Jedi Knight pair. It was such a shame that they couldn't die as friends rather than foes.
Anakin because he is a Determined Jedi who is not afraid to do silly things.He is a good fighter.Some people think him as silly but i think of him as a Brave Determined and Awesome Jedi.He also has a Big heart.He cares for anyone and Everyone.Also i MADLY in LOVE with him.
All though she isn't in the movie she has inspired me.She has a Big Heart and a big brain.She is a smart person who cares for everyone.She is brave.
Obi-wan is determined and Wise.He is Brave and cool.I Adore Him.
I Also like other Jedi but these 3 are my favs.
My #1 has got to be Ki-Adi Mundi because he is skilled in both saber skills and the force and he has been on the council for a long time. My #2 is Obi-Wan Kenobi because well he is just awesome. My #3 is Zett Jukassa (look him up) because he is just unique in many ways. He plays a really small role in Episode 2 but in Episode 3 he has a somewhat big scene right after the clones take the temple. Thats right he is the padawan who sprung out in desperate need to get to Bail Organas Speeder but he dies after killing like 8 clones.