Star Wars: Clone Wars Create a Clone Trooper!!!

BLAMargera123 posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 12:09AM
Yeah.. ya know just make a clone trooper and stuff NO JEDI SITH MANDOLORIANS OR MANDALORIANS!! Just Clones! anyways this is how you make it:
Number: (or nickname)
Type: (Trooper, ARC, Assassins, Commando, Blaze, Covert Ops, ARF, Scout, Cold Assault, Pilot, or SCUBA.)
Specialty: (Hacker, Sniper, Demolitions, or Special Ops)
Hair Style:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Description:
Weapon(s):
History:
Squad:
Commander(s):
last edited on Dec 24, 2010 at 12:11AM

Star Wars: Clone Wars 135 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 135

over a year ago Wollfe748 said…
CC - 2828 "Jax
Specialty: Special Ops
Type: Alpha - ARC commando
He looks like the standard clone... Duh.
Description: Has Gold markings in arrows on his armor... Kinda like the "avatar" Jaig eyes, advanced light commando armor with a kama, pouldron, and built in visor.
Unit - ... Commandos don't work in "units"
Weapon has built in holster in shinguards that carries 3 droid poppers (each) has twin blaster pistols.
likes: Serving with his brothers in the most pitiful moment of the republic + hunting down sepra jedi
dislikes: commando droids and "super tanks"
Generals: sipho dyas whom he reported directly too...before...
Background: Handpicked by sipho and trained by jango and alpha - 17 was the op clone... after he served in the battle of geno he was then sent undercover by the jedi council... Has killed 14 sepra jedi...counting after order 66 he had been on the ship obi wan was on... Jettisoned an escape pod and escaped to coruscant... Has been reporting to the rebels since... *takes a bow* CAme up with that on spot!

Wollfe748 commented…
Actually he commanded 6 other commandos...was called the "takeout squad" over a year ago
LordKronos552 commented…
If he's a commando then he can only command 3 others cause they work in groups of 4 over a year ago
Crochingspider commented…
I agree with LordKronos552. Wolffe748 I am way smarter than you in star wars. over a year ago
over a year ago a0zuniverse said…
I would make two clone troopers. They are in the same unit.

"Havoc"
Colors: purple and red
Number: ARC-0303
Specialty: Demolitions and Medical
Hair Style: Japanese Ponytail/bun, long goatee
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: hazel
Description: a very understanding soldier
Weapon(s): purple (gold hilt) and red (bronze hilt) dual lightsabers READ BELOW + DC-15S
History: Was raised during the clone wars. After his jedi dies Havoc keeps the jedi lightsaber. He also shoots the sith apprentice that killed his jedi and keeps the lightsaber to remind him who the enemy is
Likes: BOMBS, has a pet Fyrnock mixed with plant DNA so it can go in the sun
Dislikes: Chancellor Palpatine
Squad: Gamma Squad
Commander(s): Crossfire

"Killzone"
Colors: brown and yellow
Number: ARC-1227
Specialty: Specials Ops
Hair Style: tiny faux-hawk
Hair Color: tiny goatee
Eye Color: brown
Description: Was havoc's best friend has tough attitude
Weapon(s): DC-15S sidearm pistols, DC-15A blaster rifle,
History: was raised with havoc, was upset by the death of his jedi and is the one who kills the sith apprentice
Likes: his droid, a droid he made as a combination of an AZ and astromech droid with a tube of spirit ichor to give it magic and feelings and blah blah happy blee
Dislikes: the sith
Squad: Gamme Squad
Commander(s): Crossfire
last edited over a year ago
Crochingspider commented…
There is already a clone named Havoc. over a year ago
over a year ago TehLol991 said…
Number: CC-9881-41 "Bedrock"
Type: Commando
Specialty: Special Ops Sniper.
Hair Style: Normal.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Unit: Commando Unit "Red Hawk" (Covert Infiltration OPs)
Weapon(s): Clone Sniper, two Star Corps Pistols, and an ARC Blaster,
History: Battle of Six Nights (Made up battle in an RP)
Likes: Clone Marshal Commander "Taint", Sergeant "Mech", Mace Windu, Grandmaster Yoda, Marshal Commander "Cody"
Dislikes: Droidekas, anything droid related, sith, sometimes Jedi, and Grievous.
Squad: Marshal Commander "Taint" (Tank Flame Unit), Regimental Commander "Smoker" (Diversion Op, and shield), and Medical Officer "Tact" (Medical Officer)
Commander(s): Grandmaster Yoda and Mace Windu
over a year ago TehLol991 said…
Number: CC-9133-55 "Taint"
Type: Commander
Speciality: Tank Flame Unit
Hair Style: Spiked
Hair Color: Dark Red
Eye Color: Green
Unit: Commando Unit "Red Hawk" (Cover Infiltration OPs)
Weapon(s): Two large flamethrowers on arms, a ZC Rotary Blaster Cannon, and a personalized blaster.
History: Battle of Six Nights
Dislikes: Everything.Squad: Marshal Commander "Bedrock" (Special Op Sniper), Regimental Commander "Smoker" (Diversion Op, and shield), and Medical Officer "Tact" (Medical Officer)
Commander(s): Grandmaster Yoda and Mace Windu
over a year ago alphadog19 said…
Nickname:Ox (don't judge)
Trooper designation: CT-374289
Specialty: Heavy gunner
Hair style: Shaven
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Description: Faceplate of helmet is blue, along with the top of the helmet. Has blue shoulder pads, knee pads, and gloves. Has lots of battle damage everywhere.
Weapons: Z-6 Rotary blaster cannon, DC-15A
History: Ox proved to be a bit trigger happy during training on kamino. In doing so, he could be quite unpredictable. However by the end of his training he had become a respectable trooper. After graduation he joined the 26th Sky Corps, which specializes in tactical insertion and data retrieval ops.
Dislikes: When his cannon jams.
Squad: 26th Sky Corps
Commander(s): Jedi General Raco Jabin, Clone Commander Havoc (CT-9779)
alphadog19 commented…
P.S: will make more in the future over a year ago
LordKronos552 commented…
Havoc's dead isn't he? over a year ago
over a year ago clonetrooper225 said…
Number: CC-2275 "Hardhead"
Unit: 237th Drop Jet Troopers
Hair byStyle: Flattop
Eye Color: Brown
Armor: ARC Trooper armor with black scar running across his helmet
Armor Colors: Red and Whites with black scar
Weapons: Dc-15 blaster pistol, dual wield DC-17 blaster pistol
Background: He was the sole survivor of a commando droid raid and was rescued
by Commander Jaz and fought beside him making his way to an ARC Trooper.
Dislikes: Droids
Generals: General Sakom and General Jachavnov
Death: He died when he was on Kamino and was cut down by his fellow ARC Troopers
who were loyal to the Empire, not the Republic

over a year ago LordKronos552 said…
Designation: CC-1086
Name: Holt
Unit: 620th Assault Corps "Dragons"
Hair Style: Crew-Cut with Rat's Tail
hair Colour: Red
Appearance: Holt has a helmet with a enhanced rebreather, torch and macrobinoculars. His Armour has a base black with red stripes going across his right arm and helmet diagonally. He has a Dual Pauldron and a Kama with that have vertical red stripes and jet-boots
Weapon: DC-15s blaster (X2), Dc-15l, Vibro-Blade
Dislikes: Seppies, Sith, Clankers
Generals: Master Alamare Swen and His Apprentice Di-Sha Unus
Captain Hawker:
Designation: CC-3507
Legion: 620th Assault Corps "Dragons"
Type: ARF
Specialty: Sniper
Hair Colour: White (Genetic Malfunction)
Hair Style: Mohawk (Mr T kind)
Description: Hawker wears a ARF helmet with a black base and white tiger stripes all on his armour and a Kama. He also has jet boots
Dislikes: Rollies and Commandoes
Weapon: DC-17 (X2), DC-15x, Vibro-Blade
Designation: CC-4122
Name: Drakon
Legion: 620th Assault Corps "Dragons
Type: Blaze
Appearance: Drakon's suit consisted of a black base with blue on the extremities (Fists, legs etc.). He's helmet had the basic PH.2 look but had blue rebreathers and a blue slash along the eyeline of the helmet.
Hair Style: short hair newly shaved
Hair Colour: Blue
Weapons: Suit, Flame Throwers
BackGround: An experienced soldier Drakon would gladly kill a droid any day of the week. One of the many men to join the ranks of the highly respected 620th legion. Drakon excelled at training wading through scrap metal instead of droids most of the time.
Dislikes: No heads to bust
over a year ago SLENDERGUY111 said…
I've changed my account from LordKronos552 to SLENDERGUY111 so..... yeah
over a year ago Empire0917 said…
Number: CT-9-9312 "Jet"
Unit: 590th
Hairstyle: Bald
Eye color: Brown
Armor: Regular with blue Republic Symbol on Helmet
Weapon: D-16 Blaster Rifle
Background: Grew up fascinated with Jets, becoming an apprentice pilot.
Dislikes: Senators
Generals: Eeth Koth and Kit Fisto
Death was in 18 BBY when killed by a surviving Jedi (who was later killed).
Number: CT-9-9314 "Tombstone"
Hairstyle: Bald (but Goatee)
Armor: Regular with Blue Republic Symbol on Helmet
Weapon:D-16 Blaster Rifle
Background: Grew up with Jet and some other guys from the 590th.
Dislikes: Destroyers
Death was in 20 BBY when killed in a siege on Mendale III.
Number: CT-9-9301 "Whip"
Hairstyle: Mohawk
Armor: Regular but with Blue Republic Symbol on helmet, and blue shoulder pad.
Weapon: D-16 Blaster Rifle
Background: Grew up with the 588th unit (who were slain on Mendale V) then joined the 590th.
Dislikes: Tombstone, Hot Weather
Death was in 7 BBY when he was killed by rebels on Mandalore.
over a year ago Wevon_Dells said…
Number: CT-6060 "Dell"
Unit: 501st legion
Hair style: Standard Crew Cut
Armor: Blue with black medical symbols on the shoulder pads. Black target symbol on the forehead. Black Rifle tattoos on legs. Tattoo of a purple Twi'lek woman on the forehead
Eye Color: Blue Green
Weapon: DC-15A Blaster Rifle
Background: Dell was one of the 501st's best medics and sharpshooters (And Lady's Man). On one mission he saved a Twi'lek woman named Arlia from being killed by a Commando Droid. After being separated from his squad, he makes it his personally mission to get her to the evacuation point. When he gets Arlia to the evac point, they share a kiss after giving each other there farewell. After that mission, Dell painted her onto his helmet (Similar to Waxer). When Order 66 was issued. Dell was wounded and had no idea what his fellow troops had done to their commanding Jedi. Dell went AWOL and years later ended up joining the Rebel Alliance.
Dislikes: Failure
Wevon_Dells commented…
Generals: Anakin Skywalker over a year ago
over a year ago Flynnius said…
Number: (or nickname) RC-2117 (Flynn)
Type: (Trooper, ARC, Assassins, Commando, Blaze, Covert Ops, ARF, Scout, Cold Assault, Pilot, or SCUBA.): Commando
Specialty: (Hacker, Sniper, Demolitions, or Special Ops)Demolitions
Hair Style:Crew Cut
Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color:Blue
Description: Tall, Agile, Strong , Smart
Weapon(s):HH-15 Missile Launcher, 1 DC-17 Blaster Pistol, Vibroblade,
History:Barely survived the first battle of Geonosis after his Gunship was shot down. He lost all of the men he was leading. He was later cornered by a hailfire droid but, was saved by a unknown commando. He later fought countless battles from hostage rescue to search and destroy. After Order 66 he joined Omega Squad in hiding.
Dislikes: Lectures and civvies
Squad: Whiskey Squad
Commander(s): Kal Skirata
over a year ago megamicah1842 said…
CT-2938/ Knife
Division: 104th Omega Wolfpack
Hair: Smooth hair with smooth beard
Eye Color: Intersting Black Eyes
Armor: Black and White
Weapon: Vibroblade and Rotary Cannon
Background:One of the first to be trained on Kamino. Began as a 501st ARC and was invited in the battle of Cankor to become a Wolfpack trooper and accepted the offer. Survived Order 66 after blindly finding out 15 years later the Kaminoans didn't install the chip in me. And went to help the Rebbelion after the destruction of the first Death Star.
Dislikes: Loosing limbs or being shot in limbs
Generals: General Skywalker and General Plo Koon
Died in 59 ABY after The beginning of The Dark Nest Crisis
over a year ago Chandlaah said…
Number: CT- 5165 "Falcon"
Unit: 42nd Elite Corps I made my own unit.
Hairstyle: Black short hair
Eye Color: Blue
Armor: Black Armor designed to withstand droid blasters
Weapon DC-15A Blaster Rifle, Pistols
Background Trained by Gregor and was going to join the 212th Attack Battalion, when Mace Windu assigned Commander Falcon to Master Sadi Kindu and he fought during the clone wars and was sent to Utapau to assist Obi Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody. Near the end of the clone wars Commander Falcon refused to kill his jedi master and searched for Obi Wan to warn him, but as he was looking Cody asked him if Sadi Kindu was still alive and so each battalion started to attack each other and him and his troops escaped and fled to Yavin, he then fought the empire until the battle of Yavin, when he decided to leave the rebellion and start a family in Coruscant. Most of his battalion died except for a very few, who also went to Coruscant. He died of old age.
Dislikes: The Chancellor
General: Sadi Kindu made up jedi
He died on Coruscant of old age.
over a year ago Dareder said…
CT-7634 "Dare"
Specialty: Stealth
Hair style: Really Long
Hair Color: Ash Blonde
Eye color: Green
Description: Shock trooper armor, but instead of white for the armor, i have black armor for invisibility (so basically, a shock shadow trooper) or Stealth. On my helmet i have a mandalorian symbol, on my breast-plate i have a republic symbol
history: On Kamino, i had a whole bunch of errors, like the bad-batch. I was a part of the maintenance of the clone base on Kamino.. After a Jedi master named, Rilon had visited the clone base, he sensed much potential in me. I eventually joined the bad batch and gained favor of them. I did not like the way the bad batch did things, so i left and applied for the shock corpse. I have been accepted, The commander, Thorn admired my skill, and made me lieutenant. After Fives (CT-5555) was killed, Every clone heard about his death, and i knew about the clone inhibiter chips. I took mine out. I never really fought as a soldier in that many wars, i was a spy, assassin, and 1 on 1 combat clone.
Arsenal: Sniper - Duel commando pistols - Silent grenade launcher (also launches smoke bombs)
Commander(s): Thorn, and Thire
over a year ago Commander105 said…
Number: CC-11-105 "Raptor"
Type: ARC Trooper
Specialty: Close quarters
Unit: 105th Assault Battalion
Hair Style: standard black flattop
Armor: Black and Red pauldrons, red rangefinder with black pole, red lightning bolt across his helmet
Weapon: DC-15 blaster pistol, DC-15 blaster rifle, Z-6 rotary cannon, DC-17 dual blaster pistols
History: After training on Kamino, he was assigned to a squad to help with the evacuation of a planet known as Andros. His squad was completely wiped out, but he survived by unknown methods. Was picked for ARC trooper training a year later, due to his heroism on planets such as Salucami, Hoth, and Tatooine. During the same year, he hand-picked 557 other clones to be part of his newly-formed 105th Assault Battalion. Out of those 557, only 299 of those became ARC Troopers.
Likes: Jedi, blasting droids, joking with fellow members of his battalion
Dislikes: Droids, losing fellow battalion members, General Grevious
Commander: Jedi General Schier
Death: After executing Order 66 and killing General Schier, he went AWOL, along with the surviving 140 ARCs from his battalion. He was eventually tracked down by Darth Vader and the 501st, who attacked their ship and killed all of them. Darth Vader was almost killed when the rogue ARC ship's reactor was detonated, destroying the ship and almost destroying Vader's ship.
over a year ago GoldDust said…
Name: GoldDustX
Unit: 327th
Hairstyle: none
Skin color: African American.
Hair color: Dark yellow
eye color: Yellow
Armour: katran armour(sleeveless) has a large yellow tattoo going down his arm and yellow streaks going straight down his entire clothing (even his waist cape)
Weapon: sniper like blaster rifle
He was a child playing with his father on tattoine
And after a couple hours a 327th unit barges in and
Deploys a shield to avoid us to get blown from smitherines
By the orbital strike on us.
I was rushed to the ship where the 327th
Check our vitals and such.. He later grew up to be a 327th
over a year ago RainbowToRosie said…
I should note right now, this is a volunteer female. lel

Number: VT-2598
Nickname: Rose
Type: ARC Trooper
Specialty: Sniper, Field Medic
Hair Style: Long
Hair Color: Brown
Description: ARC Trooper Armor with red markings on it. Red pauldron and a black kama around her waist. She tucked her hair into her helmet when she wore the helmet.
Weapon(s): DC-15x, DC-17 hand blaster
History: Rosalina Varley was raised on Mandalore with her mandalorian parents. When she was 18, she would volunteer to join the Grand Army of the Republic, joining the 77th ARC Unit after ARC Trooper training. She would eventually marry the squad's leader, Captain Kicker, after the Clone Wars and before the destruction of the first Death Star, and joining him in the Rebel Alliance.
Dislikes: Being judged upon because of gender
Legion: 66th Slaughter Corps
Squad: 77th ARC Unit; Fire Team A
Commander(s): Captain Kicker, Marshal Commander Dunkel
over a year ago 1821142018185 said…
Number: CC-54016 "Blade"
Type: Covert Ops/ARF
Specialty: Demolition
Hair Style: Fohawk
Hair Color: Black with purple stripes
Eye Color: Right eye is robotic Left eye is Brown
Description: Has purple stripe over the right side of his visor, and has a Kama with gray/black stripes, pauldron with bandolier with different charges on it, purple bomb decal on chest, purple boots/shin gaurds and shoulder pads
Weapon(s): Force pike modified to be able to stun and kill, Z-303 Rotary Crusader, DC-17 hand blaster
History: Served alongside Mace Windu Commander Ponds, and helped the 501st on some missions
Likes: Sun sets, long walks on the beach, explosions, and candle light dinners in the armory
Dislikes: Droids(unless they explode), gungans
Squad: Demo Devils
Commander(s): Blade Mace Windu, Command Ponds
over a year ago therandomplayer said…
worried
Number: CT-11-5115 "Frost"

Unit: 101st Battalion

Hair style: normal

Eyes: brown (were clones after all)

Type: ARC trooper

Specialty: sniping

Weapons: E-specter (hybrid direct energy SMG, charge raildriver) , dual cryogenic E-15 side arms (standard for ARC) and camouflage grenades ( throw them creates a smoke that turns armor invisible until you shoot , run or use jetpack)

History: he started in the battle to take over yavin , and then after a crushing victory only a few of his original battalion survived the fight , so they put him in Ki-Adi-Mundi's squad many fights during the clone wars were done .

Armor : Dark blue on the top of the helmet , gloves , jet pack and boots ,very light blue on the rest of the armor, white on armor decorations (termal vission, rank collar etc.)

Likes : stealth kills , extreme cold planets , precise kills .

Dislikes: comando droids( move to much so i can't shoot them with precision) , talk/chatting, a bad plan, hot weather planets and loyalty .

Squad: Blizzard

Generals : Ki-adi-mundi

Death: after him and his squad killed Ki-Adi-Mundi on panthora's moon his squad was assigned for jedi hunting , he succesfully murder 7 jedi's 2 masters 5 knights and brougth the trophys to the emperor later on he turned defect against the order and the empire by not killing a jedi master who was protecting 2 younglings , Frost instead decided to shoot his own trrops and lie to his superiors but the empire sent comandos wich capture and execute him in Mustafar next to other clones wich also defected or rebelled but failed his final words before being shot at where the only words he said after 3 years " I choose to be the ghost that asended from the darkness ( choose to disobeyed order 66 after thinking his mistake of doing it".

note: sorry if this was very late i just found this site
over a year ago Latshot40 said…
Number:CT-3261 (Jugg)
Unit: Barc troopers
Hair: Bald
Eye color: brown
Hair color: Yellow
Armor: Barc armor with red stripes
Weapon: Minigun
Background: Has a robotic finger. Last day of training when Ventress cut his finger off, and proved himself for Barc trooper.
Dislikes: Magnaguards
General: Tsui Choi
His death happened 5 ABY by being killed by the empire.
Squad: Barc until he deserted to marrying a Jedi
Specialty: Demolition
His son works in the rebellion and the resistance.
over a year ago Thederpmaster25 said…
(Why am i doing this lel)
Number: CT-5945 "Blackstar"
Type: ARC
Specialty: Piloting and Hacking
Unit: 81st Legion and Silver Wing Air Force
Hair: Normal, no fancy stuff
Eye color: Green
Armor: Phase II all black
Weapons: Long range Crossbow, Dual pistols

History:
Born on the planet "Corellia", Talvon Kreen, or "Blackstar", is a Clone ARC General who joined the Grand Army at the age of 15. While not a cloned soldier, he would brush his skills off in his first battle, the "Battle of Geonosis". But after a droid explosion, he went in a coma for 6 days. After 2 years, Blackstar jumped to the rank of "Captain", and later kills a Sith lord, ranking him to "ARC Soldier". Later he would become a General and founded the "81st Legion" and a Air Force called "Silver Wing" and is feared by the Separatists. He also made 2 hidden blades made into his armor (sounds familiar?). He follows the right and questions the wrong, but when Order 66 broke out, Blackstar refused. To be honest he didn't know what it even was, because he wasn't cloned. After a duel with "Darth Vader", Blackstar turned to the dark side and became one of the most feared soldiers in the galaxy.

Generals: Barriss Offee, Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
Dislikes: Horrible tactics, bossy Jedis, overall droids
over a year ago tacoshark said…
Number: Ace
Type: Pilot
Specialty: (Hacker, Special Ops)
Hair Style: Buzz Cut
Hair Color: Red
Description: White, beaten up armor with red stripes and red shoulder pads with a flame insignia
Weapon(s): Twin Pistols, grenades, grappling hook, shock staff
History: Clone 18 excelled training as a pilot and was put to the test in combat. After being put in the 51 airstrike regiment, they went into battle. Out of the 150 men in the squad, 121 were killed and 42 were wounded, 4 to die of their wounds later. After getting the remainder out of harms way while being pursued, Clone receive his nickname, Ace, for having a few hidden, unknown maneuvers up his sleeve. The Response Regiment needed an expert pilot like him, so he became the head pilot of the clone army. Since them, he's flown ARC-170 starfighter, Clone Z-95 starfighter, and Low Altitude Assault Transport/infantry.
Dislikes: work, being ordered, being shot, being targeted
Squad: Response Regiment
Commander(s): -
over a year ago Jaramess said…
Number: ST-1925 [ Sharp ]
Type: ARC and sometimes an ARC-170 Pilot.
Hair Style: Normal
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Description: One of the Republic's best, ARC trooper armor with light blue shoulder pads and a water insignia painted on his helmet and a blue diamond painted at the center front of the helm, 2 pockets with 1 thermal detonator in each pocket. Has a kill count that is hard to beat, has captured a Sith lord and 3 Seperatist generals on his own.
Weapon(s): DC-15A blaster rifle, Flechette launcher, twin pistols and a force pike.
History: In the battle of Christophsis, he was leading the 457th against the incoming droid armies. But during when the clones were landing, Sharp's gunship was hit somehow, luckily everyone on board the gunship were alive but injured and were sent immediate medical support. Ever since then, Sharp was known as 'the lucky clone'.
Likes: His brothers, the Jedi order, the Rebel side, blasting droids
Dislikes: The Empire, Clankers, Droidekas,
Legion: 457th Legion
Commander(s): Jedi General Hadrian Sansti (ally) and Clone Captain CS-5004 [ Fade ] ( mentor ).
over a year ago bludbath1135 said…
CT-1135 "Bloodbath"
Rank-Capptain
Armor-Phase II with red handprint over face visor and red chestplate
Weapons-DLT-19 heavy blaster, flamethrower, X9 Scatterblast pistols
Likes-explosions and burning stuff
Dislikes-Mace Windu
He died during Order 66 was decapitated by his Jedi general, but his blaster went off, killed the Jedi
over a year ago ChaosHD said…
Number: RA-9078 "Seth"
Unit: 212th Ghost Company
Hair Style: Regular
Eye Color: Right Eye Lost,Left Eye is Green.
Armor: Phase II,Black,Helmet Visor Red.
Weapon(s): Zwo DC-15S Blaster Pistol,DC-17m Weaponsystem.
Dislikes: Count Dooku.
Generals:Obi-Wan Kenobi,Ki-Adi Mundi.
He was killed 7 ABY by a assassin.
Number: CT-6666 "Six"
Specialty: Hacking and Healing.
Hair:Short Cut Black
Armor:(Phase II) Arms and Legs Are Blue and on the Helmet on the Left side is the Number 501 on the Chest is The Logo of the Republic (Later From the Empire)
Weapon(s): DC-15S,Zwo DC-17 and Grenades.
Squad: 501th Legion (Vaders Fist in the Empire)

Generals: Darth Vader.
Name: CC-7899 "Delta"
Type: Trooper
Hair Cut: Normal
Eye Color: Turkice
Weapon(s): Dual DC-17 Pistols,DC-15S.
Armor Phase II.
Squad: 104 Battalion
Hystory: Delta was a Clone Trooper from the 104 Attack Battalion
He was very loyal to Commander Wolffe.Like Wolffe he don´t Execute Order 66 and Run his Half Life (Half-Life?)From the Empire.He joind the Rebells.He Died From the Lightsaber From Darth Vader.
Number:CT-2144 "Alpha"
Unit:104th Attack Battilion
Type: ARC.
Hair: Style Regular
Eye Color: Dark Red
Weapon(s):DC-15S Blasterpistol,DC-15x and DC-17m.
Dislikes: Count Dooku
Generals: Anakin Skywalker,Obi-Wan Kenobi,Commander Wolffee.
Armor:(Phase II) The Schoulders have the Logo from the Wolf Pack.The Helmet Visor is Turkice and have a Radio on The Left Side.Legs,Arms and the Body is light Grey.

Commandet a Squad in Order 66 and Kills 3 Jedi.Later he Retreats The Empire and kills 17 Stormtroopers.He Joind the Rebells and Destroy a outpost on Jakku.
(My Clone Troopers are in My Death Squad)
Number: RA-3145 "Dark"
Hair: Normal
Hair Style: Long
Weapon(s): Z-6 rotary blaster cannon
Armor: Phase II Black Commander Cody Armor.
DislikES: Jedi
Number: CT-3125 "Sharp"
Unit: 327. Star Corps
Weapon(s):Z6 rotary blaster, DC-15s Blaster Pistol
Description: Wears Phase II Armor with the Regular 327. Markings.Visor has Night Sight.
Generals: CC-5052 „Bly“
Jedi General Aayla Secura.
History: Open Document... Clone Trooper CT-3125.
"Sharp" Was Born on Kamino (Cloned).By a Attack from Droids on the Night was killed 2034 Clones.His Night Sight Saved his Lived.
Executed Order 66
Number: CT-8977 "Silver"
Type: Pilot of a ARC-170
Unit: Silver Squardon (Leader)
Weapon:ARC-170
Armor: Wears a TFAT Clone Pilot Armor with a Red Line From the Left Side of The Helmet to The Left Leg
Eye Color: Silver (Name Giver)
Hair Style: Normal
Number: CC-6509 *Zeb"
Rank Private
Armor: (Down)
Unit: 501th Legion
Dislikes: Order 66
Number: CC-6509 *Zeb"
Rank Private
Armor:  (Down)
Unit: 501th Legion
over a year ago Cdr_Oneshot said…
Number: CW 0055 "Oneshot

Specialty: Sniper

Hair Style: normal

Hair Color: black, with a left greying eyebrow

Eye Color: blue (right) misty greyed over scar (left)

Description: Wears phase 1 armour grey kama and pauldron with a small black panel on the right and a large dark blue one on the left with spare mag holders hanging from it, his upper breast plate is black with the lower breast plate, back, hand guards, upper arm, four arm and shoulder pads are royal blue, there are single black stripes going down the outside of his arms and a royal blue stripe down his upper leg armour along with on the centre of his knee pads with the rest of the knees being black, there are four black scratch marks on each shoulder pads. His helmets fin is a royal blue along with the side panels and four scratch marks over the right eye, black chin panel and the companies emblem on the left of its four head of a royal blue side of a wolf head and a black crescent behind. He has a crescent tattoo next to his left eye along with a scare going over the eye

Weapon(s): DC-15A blaster rifle and a DC-15X sniper rifle

History: like the rest of the 197th crescent wolf company he was bread as a special request batch of 1000 from a jedi night to be his personal battalion, Oneshot originally trained as a sniper till during a visit form the jedi knight coincided with a training accident caused by him firing a heavily self modded sniper rifle into a training droid which lead to him loosing his left eye when a piece of shrapnel hit him in the head, despite his wound he managed to save one of his other trainees who was severely injured. seeing his bravery and learning that he would no longer be able to train towards being a sniper the jedi made him the commander of the company and continued his sniper training himself. Oneshot was given the choice to choose four clones of the batch to be his Sargents and he chose three while the company elected the fourth

Likes: his brothers of the 197th crescent wolf company, tending to his rifles and the rush of combat

Dislikes: seeing his brothers in pain or miss treated, malfunctioning and mistreated equipment

Company: 197th crescent wolf

Squad: 197th crescent wolf long scratch (sniper squadron of the 197th)

Commander(s): jedi general Lamki Masal
over a year ago MasterChief319 said…
cool
Number: ARC-0319
Nickname: "Zero"
Hair Style: none
Hair Color: (no hairs)
Description: Scar on his front left eye helmet, blue lines on any armor parts. (like vader's Fist)
Weapon(s): dual DC-17 pistol blaster, sometime carry DC-15s and Commando Blaster

History: Born as smart and brave soldier, they put him in ARC programs. He got a scar when mandalorian attacked him using Vibroblade which explains he have scar on his helmet. He climbs through ranks to Captain. He created his own squadron with 3 other elite clones nicknamed as "Red", "Buster", and last but not least "Spot". They all together are the most dangerous soldiers that ever lived in the galaxy, As the impressed Commanding Officers called them. Zero's squad is befriended with Delta Squad and Omega Squad. Later when Order 66 breakout, Rogue Squad removed their chips, and start to defending few Jedi. When Order 66 is over, They went to hide in a hidden Jedi Temple with bunch of few Jedi survivors

Likes: Gun combating, has humor of sense, elite soldiers. his best friend "Joker"
Dislikes: CIS, Sith, traitors, disobeying, General Grevious, Empire after Order 66.
Squad: Rogue Squad
Commander(s): Jedi Master Judi, Jedi General Fuily, General Joker.
over a year ago 1sugya1 said…
Number: R404G89"ROY"
Type:commando Specialty:sniper
Hair Style:strait
Hair Color:brown
Eye Color:green
Description:wears phase ll armaor, has scar on left eye
Weapon(s): dual pistools, dc-15S blaster rifle
History: It was prety hard traing on camino but at least I pased. I've seen a lot of droids and that makes me feel anoyed. I have about 1,0000 brothers but I hang out with 4 of them.
Dislikes: seeing brothers die,order 66, droids voice
Squad: geronimo squad
Commander(s): ROY
roy also hates order 66(he took out chip)
Number: A101G3"machine
Type: Arc
Specialty: special ops
Hair Style: (no hair)
Hair Color:(no hair)
Eye Color:brown
Description: has red stripes on armor
Weapon(s): Z-6 rotary blaster cannon
History: before the war i trained really hard
Dislikes: order 66 (took out chip)
Squad: Geronimo squad
Jedi general(s): master yoda
over a year ago CT-7009-Gunner said…
Number: CC-7009 Gunner
Specialty: Hacker
Hair Style: Normal Hair Style
Hair Color: Red/White
Description: CC-7009, High Sergeant and Hacker of the Standard ARC. Other wise known as 'Gunner'.
Weapon(s): DC-17m, Z-6 Blaster Cannon, Rocket Launcher.
History: CC-7009 was bred on Kamino as a High Sergeant for standard ARC.. Gunner exceeded with most abilities in his squad. Him being bred the highest ranking officer in the squadron (Charlie Squad) Cadet Squad), the other troopers in the squad being the following: Treble, Stinger, and Jackhammer. During the final session, the CITADEL, the four troopers in the Charlie Squad, completed 10 seconds BEFORE record time. After being sent to Commander Colt and Commander Blitz; The four were told about their new expectations, training sessions, etc. Five months follow and CC-7009 and the other four were fighting off waves of droids on the planet of Umbara, whilst having 3 minutes until reinforcements arrive at landing point, a half-mile away. As Jackhammer and Treble are both shot down, Stinger and Gunner are left, facing overwhelming numbers of droids. The two troopers retreat, Jackhammer being carried over by Stinger, and as the final LAATs soar overhead, one lands to pick them up, droids had then already advanced, shooting Stinger down, but Gunner and Treble are taken back to base. Later on, about another 5 months later, on Umbara, Gunner, being the last of ARC's Charlie Squad; whilst ARC and 501st fight on main center, General Skywalker and Tano both take off, taking Rex and Gunner with them to eliminate a barrage of tanks farther up; as they draw closer, both Generals are caught in a fight with MagnaGuards, General Tano is almost slain by surprise, but Gunner takes the hit, being impaled in the chest, only to shoot the MagnaGuard's head off, and dies; Being bred with company, but dying lonely.
Dislikes: Droids, Sith.
Squad: ARC - Charlie Squad
Commander(s): Commander Colt, Commander Blitz
Number:comander501 ''Fred''
Type: Scout
Hair Style:short
Hair Color:brown
Eye Color:brown
Description: wears camo scout armor, left eye GONE
Weapon(s):Z6-rotary blaster cannon, dc-15 blaster rifle, dual pistols, e 11 blaster
History:painful..........................­...­...­...­...­...­
Dislikes:droids
Squad:killer crock
Commander(s):fred
over a year ago ChaosSoldat said…
Number: CC-1201 "Blackout"
Specialty: Airborne
Armor: 501st Airborne
Unit: 501st Legion
Commander's: Captain Rex, Commander Appo and Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)
Dislikes: General Grievius
Hair: Regular
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Ice Blue

Executed Order 66
Number: CC-1201 "Blackout"

Specialty: Airborne
Armor: 501st Airborne
Unit: 501st Legion
Commander's: Captain Rex, Commander Appo and Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)
Dislikes: General Grievius
Hair: Regular
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Ice Blue
Weapons: Two DC-15s Blaster Pistols, A DC15S

Executed Order 66 on Coruscant.
*DC15A
over a year ago Chliycheesedog said…
CC-2645 "stingray"
Type:ARC
Specialty: mechanic
Hair Style: Buzz cut
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Description: has Commander bacara face mask on helmet, has a Commander kilt colored gray, two pistol holsters, republic backpack, main weapon DC-15s, silver metallic boots, chest plate has a combat knife holder, in the 21st galactic Marines.
Dislikes: sith scum
Commanders: Commander bacara, commander button smasher
Number: FG-545955 "drex''
Type: commando
Specialty: special ops
Hair Style: regular
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: green
Weapon(s): DC-15 dual pistols
description: 9 inch scar on left side chest