Spyro The Dragon Do you have any spyro video games

I_Luv_HK posted on Jan 23, 2008 at 07:44PM
I have 2 spyro games 4 the gameboy advance: Season of ice + season of flame. do you have any Spyro games, and if so, what r they called?
=~]

Spyro The Dragon 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TheDarkmaster said…
I have Spyro the dragon, Spyro2 ripto's rage Spyro year of the dragon, Spyro enter the dragonfly, Spyro a hero's tale, Spyro shadow Legacy, Spyro2 season of flame, Spyro season of ice, The legend of Spyro the eternal night, and The legend of spyro A new Beginning!!!!! show i have a lot of spyro games!!!!
over a year ago BlueBadger said…
Dang, darkmaster, you have just about every Spyro game except for Spyro Orange: the Cortex Conspiracy and The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragons (coming this or next month, I think). I only have Spyro 2 and 3 (the best ones, in my opinion), but I used to have Enter the Dragonfly, A Hero's Tale, Spyro Orange, and Spyro Season of Flame and Ice, and I rented A New Beginning, but never beat it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago HARZAX said…
i have spyro the dragon spyro ripto rage spyro year of the dragon spyro enter the dragonfly and a heros tale and spyro shadow legacy and spyro orange and spyro a new beginning and spyro attack of rhynocs and thedarkmaster your only one higher then me
over a year ago hfkklg said…
yes spyro the beginning,spyro enter the dragonfly.
over a year ago johnnyboy38 said…
smile
I got the first Spyro game for Gamecube at Gamestop years ago. It's a fun game to play, but sometimes I get dizzy as you can't really get a grip on where you are. Everything is always from Spyro's point of view and close up. I would love a feature in the game where you can zoom out and controll Spyro from a distance and get better controll of the game. The Tropical Hawaiian level is really hot and warm, but the frozen icy level is too cold, but I did enjoy the giant ice race down the hill.
over a year ago glelsey said…
I have all 3 PSone games (Spyro the Dragon, Ripto's Rage and Year of the Dragon). I also have Dawn of the Dragon and Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, both on the Wii.