Spirited Away Return to the Spirit World!!

heart-of_love posted on Feb 22, 2014 at 04:45PM
This is a atempted Rp!

Chihiro waited 12 year's to see Haku again but sadly nothing happened, Now she's done with school and trys to go to the Spirit World ever chance she get's. One day some of her friends follow her to the gate...and it was the day the gate opened again.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:

*Rules*
1. no god moding
2.have fun
3. YOU CAN make your own Character or use one from the anime.
*Rules*

I call Chihiro as my character....i'll put up a sheet for her because i'm changing a few things.

Spirited Away 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Name: Chihiro Ongino (Sen)
Appearance:
Personality: hard-working, responsible, optimistic,courageous, quick-witted and reliable girl.

Bio: Sen (chihiro) went to the spirit world because of her parents. in the spirit world her parents are turned into pigs because they wouldn't stop eating food that belong to spirits. Along the way Sen meets Haku (Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi) a River Spirit. He tells her to leave before it's to late. but when Sen arrives at the exit...it's to late to go home. Sen gets a job at the Local Spirit Bathhouse and works, but with out knowing it she let a spirit called No-Face into the bathhouse and he started causing havoic. after going and visiting Zeniba, A witch. Sen is given a test to see weather she can go home. She aces the test and after getting her and her parents back to there car. Sen casts a sad look at the tunnel that went to the spirit world.

Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: mouse brown
Name: Chihiro Ongino (Sen) 
Appearance: 
Personality: hard-working, respon
(this is Haku for who ever wants him for there character.)
(this is Haku for who ever wants him for there character.)
over a year ago EeveeOak500 said…
(My Turn )
Name: Justin Asaki
Appearance: pic
Personality: good fighter, smart, observes a lot
Bio: ?
Eye Color: Redish/pink
Hair Color: Ruby red
(My Turn )
Name: Justin Asaki
Appearance: pic
Personality: good fighter, sma
(Nice!)
(yep yep)
over a year ago Sableye21 said…
Name: Renzo Quick
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Have different personalities like Mike from TDI but he is an Bad ass and Nice
Bio: Renzo works at the Bath house with Haku. He is the best-friend of Haku. WHen he first went to the spirit world he turned into a fire dragon so he is clumsy sometimes. He likes to go to his Vocano that is at the end of the town where he likes to feel the heat
Eye color: black
Hair color: Dark green,Light green trim
last edited over a year ago
Name: Renzo Quick
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Have different personalities li
(we need some character's from Spirited away like Haku and Lin.)
over a year ago Sableye21 said…
(His dragon form and I loved this show,American Dragon: Jake Long...It's sad why it went out)
last edited over a year ago
(His dragon form and I loved this show,American Dragon: Jake Long...It's sad why it went out)
wow.....chihiro's pic has Haku's dragon form...and it is sad.)
(mhm)
(could we revive this?)
Sen slammed her hand down on her alarm clock, silencing it, last night was a wild party because it was graduation. She sat up slowly and gazed around her room, it was a dump, and she could only imagine what her living room looked like at the moment. she pulled out her phone and texted Justin. " could you get me some aspirin?''