Spice Girls TV SHOW LOOKING FOR SPICE GIRLS FANS

johnrichland posted on Sep 24, 2007 at 02:16PM
We are currently making an entertainment documentary for Channel Five which examines the Spice Girls contribution to popular culture and will ask how much impact their music and personalities had on our world. It is due to be transmitted in early December to coincide with the girls' comeback concerts.

We urgently require any Spice Girls fans who appeared on TV between 1996 and 2000 - either interviewed as a fan of the Spice Girls or as part of a documentary about them. The idea is to interview you now for our documentary and show clips as you were then from the original programme that you were in.

How much of a fan were you and do you still like them? Did you have a Spice Girls themed bedroom or a shrine to them? Did you have a large collection of Spice Girls memorabilia or did you dress like them?

If you can answer "YES" to any of the questions above then I would be grateful if you could get in touch. We will obviously pay you for the interview and reimburse you for any travel expenses. Please email me at TwoFour Productions on john.richland@twofour.co.uk or ring me on 020 7438 1800.

I would love to hear from you.

All the best,
John

Spice Girls No replies