Spice Girls The Wannabe Girls -- BOOK!

wannabegirl posted on Jul 31, 2023 at 04:01PM
G’day fellow wannabes,

I am so excited to have found this group! I have been a Spice Girls mega fan since I was eight years old and to this day, they are still my absolute favorite music to listen to. The girls came at a difficult time in my life as a kid and they were my perfect escape. And still are!

I love them so much… that I wrote a book about it! My debut YA book “The Wannabe Girls” will be coming out soon through Touchpoint Press and I just wanted to share my excitement with some other awesome fans. The story starts in 1998 and it follows thirteen-year-old Cheeks as she embarks on a roadtrip with her seventeen-year-old sister Parker, cousins Zella and June and long-time frenemy eighteen-year-old Danielle, from New Jersey to Florida to see the Spice Girls in concert. Not everything is what it seems – secrets and lies about their dysfunctional family may drive a wedge between them forever. And Cheeks will learn more about her pop idol obsession and what it means for her life moving forward. It’s Chick Lit, Comedy, Roadtrip, Coming of Age and Pop culture! If you like that stuff, I think you’ll love this book.

Once I have the exact release date, I will let you know! I hope you guys might consider checking it out. As a first time author, I’m equally nervous as I am excited. Thanks for reading and hope to share more news soon :) I'm @alymiller26 on Instagram and X where I'll be sharing the most info about it :)

Girl power,
Aly

Spice Girls No replies