Sookie Stackhouse Series Puzzling trueblood question

Arieyane posted on Dec 28, 2010 at 11:05PM
From TV Series True Blood: From my understanding, when a human taste vampire blood one of the effects is that they begin to grow sexual fellings from that Vampire. Ive just been wondering why when ppl do "V" They have no feelings
This puzzles me because in season one while jason & that girl had kidnaped that vampire & used him for "V" I mean jason had a change of heart about the whole thing but the girl killed him. Doing "V" is an act of tasting vampire blood, but it looks like no feelings arise. I think I may be missing some key point of information.

Sookie Stackhouse Series 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pamluvsstark said…
smile
i think its different when its taken straight from the source. then its an intimate thing.
over a year ago lakota_spirit said…
True Blood the tv series is totally different to the Books, in the books taking V has different effects (no going to lala land). Instead if a human drinks vampire blood it is the vampire that feels the humans emotions, the more the blood is taken the stronger the bond. The human feels more attractive, has better reflexes and is stronger. Vampire blood in large amounts also has healing qualities. If a human and vampire drink each others blood several times it creates a blood bond, they can feel each others emotions, this is still unclear and hasn't really been explained how it works. Sookie thinks this is responsible for her strong feeling towards Eric but there is a lot of debate on that one (i may be wrong about all this).
As for the tv series, if vampire blood is consumed by a human in a small dose (one or two drops), it will heighten the senses, increase physical strength, make an intense sexual experience and cause hallucinations. The effects are different with each person, however, if the blood is taken in a large dose, it causes several different effects, such as healing someone who has injuries, even if they are dangerously close to death. If taken in a large dose when there is no injury on the human, they will have an extremely increased libido. It makes the drinker begin to have strange dreams (mostly sexual) about the vampire from whom they drank.