Sookie Stackhouse Series What was your favorite book and why!?

EllaBella2855 posted on Feb 22, 2009 at 02:58AM
My favorite book I think was "All together dead" because of course there was alot that went on in this book. It only took me two days to read because I just couldnt put it down. Also you really got a sense of how Sookie was feeling about Eric, Bill and Quinn(Could he just stop calling her Babe though). You also were able to see what Sookie would be willing to do for the vampires though she was not always "keen" about doing it she still would. (Like the pop can bomb and the Big bomb of course) I loved how you also got a sense of the vampire world a bit a more and how things were run in it. There is alot more I know I love about this book but right now Im having a brain "fart" and cant get the right words out.

"ANYWAY!"

Dont get me wrong I loved "Dead to the World" cause that shower scene was just to "die" for...But it didnt have as much for me to think about in the book. Besides who took Jason and the Witch war (Which was not that exciting to me) and of course Eric, the whole time I knew Eric would get his memory back to and go back to the old Eric so I was not that into it.

save

Sookie Stackhouse Series 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago callstories said…
My favorite is, of course, "Dead to the World". I know it's not the "true" Eric, but I think it was the real Eric, stripped of all his politics and power. We get to see the vulnerable side of the Viking we've come to love. We also get to see that there’s a possibility Eric can love a human, namely Sookie. I’m just a sucker for love and want Eric and Sookie to end up together. I know it wouldn’t be forever and it might not be possible after all, but one can dream.

I was hoping Sookie would get turned into a vampire. It could happen. It said in the first book that people who share blood with vampires often enough just one day turn into vamps. But I’ve been thinking maybe not. We know she has fairy blood, so maybe that could work in somehow by letting her at least live for a very long time (since they’re not immortal). We’ll see, right.