Sonic Fan Characters Sonic Zero:Heroes reborn!

TAIKAMODO posted on Sep 08, 2013 at 06:58AM
sonic and the others have all fallen.The world sonic so desperately wanted to create lost,darkness swallowed the universe,and people lived in fear.However,in the midst of this darkness are shining rays of light.These lights are the new heroes of world zero,the new chosen ones who will end the fight once and for all.

Rules..
-No godmodding
-No swearing
-No sexual scenes,but kissing and stuff is allowed
-No overpowered characters,keep any power you have beatable.the only overpowered character i will aloww is the main villain!
-you can use your fan characters,or just make one here,doesn't matter!
anything else i'll add later

Character sheet

Name:
Appearance:
race:(hedgehog,uchinda,hawk,etc...)
Personality:
bio:(Optional)
Weapon:(Optional)
Powers(Optional but preferred)

Sonic Fan Characters 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TAIKAMODO said…
Name:Shock the hedgehog

appearance:Black fur with yellow and silver lines of fur outlining it.Black yellow and silver shoes,and white sonic character gloves

Race:Hedgehog

Personality:Carefree,stubborn and lazy.Often does things out of bordem and short tempered.

Bio:N/A

Weapon:Twin lightning infused daggers

Powers:Lightning control and all thing electrically based,ability to turn into lightning to travel at high speed.
over a year ago MoonSpirit863 said…
Name:Midnight

Appearance:le pic

Race:hedgehog

Personality:Rude,up tight,stubborn

Bio:parents dead when she was young but she lived on the streets when 12 she made her first friend then Midnight's friend was killed in front of eyes then meet a new friend at 14 and learn how to fight

Powers:Black magic:true name spell: can control a person if she knows his or her full name (but rarely uses this since it usually tries her out and sometimes make her faint)Cruses:can poison,weaken,mimic, and grain energy
last edited over a year ago
Name:Midnight

Appearance:le pic 

Race:hedgehog 

Personality:Rude,
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
can i join