Sonic Fan Characters "The Last Thing I remembered" (Sissy Rp Series Forum)

TakTheFox posted on May 30, 2013 at 07:23PM
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream. They attempt to awake but are forced into a vision of events. The vision is blurred, showing flashes of strange colors, some random mobians about, a bat, an owl, what appear to be subordinates, and a tall human. Memories, random from millions of people flash about then the dream ends.

They are finally able to awake. But… something beams in their head; a siren almost, growing painful and loud… something is coming close to their location.

{Only two characters will receive aid at this part of the roleplay. By majority vote how this begins may be in personal messages to keep people from having to wait, or on this forum, to let people get it started.}

ALSO, if the current event becomes too stressed, or boring, we will skip over it so it doesn't take up too much time and completely bore people.

LET IT BEGIN!
A screaming of utter torment fills your character’s thoughts as they dream.  They attempt to awake

Sonic Fan Characters 710 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 710

over a year ago TakTheFox said…
THE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO JOIN ARE...

~Mephiles97
~Noctuslynx
~Jahrome141
~SierraDawnV2
~ShadowWolf337
~Tooootie
*~ I am also allowing Rawrmonster123 to join if she wishes for the following reason.
If it weren’t for her, none of this would be happening. THANKYANESS ^^

If you have met Sissy but weren't on this list, send an URL saying where. Otherwise you cannot join. I am sorry, but that's how it works.
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
(...I feel so confused... XD What do I need to be doing here? Or am I just waiting for something to happen?)
over a year ago SierraDawnV2 said…
General Sadaris: *screams, clutching her head*

Anti-Paris: Yxari?! Honey, what's wrong?!
(Basically you start out with how your character reacts to the dream and what they're going to do while waiting for whatever's coming for them, like preparing and such)
(Alright then... Sorry I got confused)

Kyle: ?! O_O *Gets up out of bed in shock* What in the world is happening?!
over a year ago Tooootie said…
(Mira and Espy right? Okay.)

Mira: *instantly sits up after awaking from the dream and she starts to gasp from horror* What was-?! Ah! What's that loud noise? Oh gosh, something is not right....

---------

Espona: !! *Instantly sits up after awaking but is quiet so she doesn't awake her bed partner. There is shock and horror seen in her eyes* .... *She quietly and quickly gets out of bed and goes out of her bed room and down the hall*
*On Kyle's End*

*The sound of the front door opening*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*On Tooootie's end*

(Are they in the same house?)
Tooootie commented…
Different. Mira lives alone and Espona lives with her boyfriend their daughter. They probably live in the same apartment building though. over a year ago
TakTheFox commented…
Alright, then they will hear a skyline in the building break open over a year ago
Kyle: *His ears twitch at the sound of the door opening* ?! *Slightly afraid* *Attempting to prepare himself for whatever might be coming* ...A thief...? A vistor...? Something else...?
*something breaks open Kyle's door and throws an explosive item filling the room with a mist*
Mira: ! Oh-..OH I...I should probably get out of here....
----

Espona: *Goes over to her daughters room to see she's safe...then breathes a sigh of relief when she realizes that she is before closing the bedroom door*
-The crash-
Espona:..... *Goes into her living room and takes her spear (I changed her staff into a spear) off the wall then begins to head out*
Kyle: ?! O_O AH! *Covers his mouth and noise quickly, attempting to keep from breathing in the mist if that's at all possible* *Trying to see who or what threw the item in the room*
(Apologies, the comment did not appear)

*at all locations aside from the already there intruders, a mist begins to form around their homes*
General Sadaris: Something's coming this way, but the base on LOCKDOWN!

Paris: What are you talking about? .w.
*the figure grabs Kyle and begins dragging him away from the house*

*The mist begins to eat away at all locations*
Espona: -! What the?!

Mira: Eeeep!! -?! Espona! Is that you over there?!
(At Tooootie's end)

*A figure drops behind Espona and grabs both her arms to hold her still*
Espona: !!! Hey! *The part of her arms that are restrained start being coated in ice*

Mira: !!! Espona!
Kyle: O_O Let me go! *Panicing* *Starts kicking and thrashing around, trying to get out of the figure's grasp* WHO ARE YOU?!
Paris: *kicks open the window, sounding off the alarm for the base, grabs General Sadaris, and escapes through the window*
?: *quickly lets go of Espona's arms and grabs her by the waist* *dashes over to Mira and grabs her by the arm as well* Don't argue, just hold still.
*One Kyle's end*

Athro: Not now! *gets to a secured area of the house* Hold still.

*the mist begins to enter Paris and Yxari's room not noticing their escape*
Espona: Don't touch me! *The ice on her arms melt and then her waist starts freezing*

Mira: !?!? Whhaaah??! *Miras arm starts being coated in ice, along with random parts of her body- it is noticeably slower then how fast Espona's ice comes up though*
?: *hisses* *still holding on* *An energy filled goes around them teleporting them from the location and into what appears to be a military base*
Tooootie commented…
Who was this at? over a year ago
TakTheFox commented…
You over a year ago
Tooootie commented…
rodger over a year ago
Kyle: O_O *Holds still just out of pure shock*
Paris: *glances behind him* Bloody...

Yxari: *forces him to set her down, grabbing his hand and runs, not willing to put up with him getting distracted*
*an energy teleports Athro and Kyle to the base also*

*The mist continues to destroy the base while two other armored figures begin to approach Yxari and Paris*
Espona -!? Wha?

Mira: Wha!?
Kyle: O_O ... *Staying still out of shock* ...Athro...?
Sifris: (the ? person) Wait here.
Paris: Yxari...

Yxari: What?

Paris: I don't mean to be a downer here, but...
Athro: *lets go of Kyle* Yes?

*the figures walk up to Paris and Yxari and begin to open a portal*
(Is Esp and Mira with the others who where teleported to the base?)

Espona: What?! You drag us here with no explanation and you just want us to wait!?
(Yep)

Sifris: Yes. You'll be informed.
Paris: *tries to use the acid whip on the figures*
*The figure's armor generates a field to block the acid*

Figure 1: *opens up the portal* *motions for them to enter*
TakTheFox commented…
(That was to Sierra) over a year ago
Espona:...Well What is it?

Mira:...*Is just looking around confused at everything and everyone*
Kyle: *Still completely shocked* Athro... You... You... *Remembers that he got left behind with Melcro because Athro just walked away* *Can't get himself to say anything else due to feeling a big mixture of anger and sadness*
Sifris: Wait means wait. Wait for the explanation.
Athro: ... *walks off a bit looking down*
Kyle: ...?! *Ears lay back against his head* Athro...!
(Just gotta wait for Sierra's characters to join in)
Espona:..Tch.

Mira:..*just looking around confused and scared*
(Sorry about that. >3>)

Yxari: Paris....

Paris: *confused*...
*the figures become impatient and throw Paris and Yxari into the portal landing them also in the base*
Mira: *looks at both of them*...Hi?
Melcro: *walks into the room* If anyone has something harsh to say towards me, you can either say it now, or let me explain this.
Espona: -!? What?....You look vaguely familiar. Whatever, explain yourself.
Paris: *covers Yxari's mouth* Hello.
Kyle: ?! *Ears lay flat against his head in anger* YOU! MELCRO! *Very angry* *Clenches his teeth together in anger*
Melcro: You're all here because you have a part of someone's mind in you, and that person disappeared quite recently. *notices Kyle* Yes me.
last edited over a year ago