Sonic Fan Characters Mobius academy (restart)

dargox posted on Apr 23, 2012 at 04:14AM
Just like the other one but at step one, so just post your chara and their room.

[prologe: dear partends or guardians, your child has been accepted to the high learnings of mobius academy, a wonderful landscape far way from detractions but close enough to a good size town for him/her to relax on weekends as well as state of the dorm room which he/she has the ablity to chose roommates or not. so please fill out the sign up sheet on the next page and send it back for your child to come and learn at mobius academy. Thank you, from the dean of mobius academy.]

name:
Race: (exsample: hedghog, bat, lion, and so on...)
Powers:
Skills:
Personality:
Gardes from the last school:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Fur&hair color:
Altire:
roommates?:
Bio:
Other info:

dorm rooms go by:
• Floors:10-50
•Letter: A-Z

Floors 10-50: co-ed dorm rooms
Floor 9: metal&wood shop, home ect, and other shop base class.
Floor 8: Computers & tect class.
Floor 7: Eng & other languge base class
Floor 6: History base class
Floor 5: Sci base class
Floor 4: math base class
Floor 3: Student's mail room, Teacher's lunch room, arts&music, and hall way lockers.
Floor 2: Student's lunch room, Teacher's mail room, and fighting base class
Floor 1: front desk office, ap office, main office, main gym, gym 2, gym base class, and boy&girls gym locker rooms.

Dorms rooms:
45P: Denice
41Z: Sleak, blood, grace, annie
30M: Mac, moonlight, chuck
25L: Lazer, lace, gyro
22C: Trinity, night
19B: Giesel
17G: Rati, jessy, pomu
17H: Rapage, spyro, rynk, meoko
17I: Sara, thunder, slicer
15A: Destinee, blake, kitty, carmeron
10A: Alice, melissna
last edited on Apr 26, 2012 at 01:20AM

Sonic Fan Characters 16868 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 16868

over a year ago dargox said…
Sleak: *laying face down also have dizzy eyes* "OOOH! Did some one get that bus number?"
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(1000? XD)
Error
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Blood: *looks from side to side and drags Sleak into the nurses office then puts him on the bed*
Runs in the rain to look for chuck-blake
over a year ago Terrathecat said…
Julius: *talking to giesel about korea*

Giesel: *writing down every word h says then walks to the. Nurses office with julius to buy bandages*
last edited over a year ago
Blood: hey Nurse when my friend wakes up can you tell him i put him here until he wakes up and he'll have 2 hours until class starts
Nurse: sure thing
Blood: ok thanks *walks out of the office*
Finds him almost dead and sheilds him and runs a fast as he can and burst into the school"god damn I need help!"-blake
Blood: *whistels while walking around the school*
Giesel and julius:* gets hit by blake * in usion: oww!
"sorry but your hurt is nothing to the death of this cat!"looks a bit panicked-Blake

Is goastly no warmth In him-chuck
Giesel: its ok go to the nurse or something we are heading there. Cause i hit my head . * walks off with julius *
[in town]

Lazer: *walking in the darkness of an run down building* "****, this place is ****ing dark...i can't n
even see my chest!"
"don't think she'll help his situation"-Blake

Starts to get really cold-weather

"crap u guys know a killian or something"-blake
Blood: *walks outside of the school and sits on on a bench looking down thinking*
Gtg
Giesel: ... ( i wanna have a talent show )
[in nurse office]

Sleak: *laying in a nurseing bed and slowly comes to* "ooooow, man! why do my head hurts?"
Blood: *opens eyes remembering her life back before she was here in the academy*
[flash back]
Blood: YOU BITCH WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR
Andrew: BECAUSE YOU DESERVED IT SINCE YOU ABANDON ME
Blood: YOU THINK I ABANDON YOU I WAS TRYING TO SAVE YOU THAT VERY DAY
Andrew: THEN WHY DID YOU JUST WALK AWAY
Blood: I HAD TO GET SOMETHING
Andrew: YA KNOW WHAT? YOUR SUCH A WEAK BITCH EVEN IF YOU DID TRY TO SAVE ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS SO RETARDED AND SHITTY
Blood: HOW CAN I BE A WEAK BITCH WHEN I BEATED YOU IN EVERY ROUND IN THE FIGHTING MATCH UGH I DONT WANNA SETTLE WITH THIS ANYMORE WE'RE THROUGH ANDREW
Andrew: *his eyes widen knowing the mistake he made* n-no wait Blood w-we
Blood: no no more Andrew we are through i dont want you near me ever again *walks out the door and slams the door shut*
[ends flash back]
Blood: *whispers quietly to herself* Andrew...
[in the nurses office]
Nurse: oh your awake your girlfriend wanted me to tell you that you only have 2 hours until your next class i think she went to the front of the school you can catch up to her there!
smile
Giesel: julius do you remember that game we used to play?

Julius:rocking robin ?

Giesel: you wanna play it again?

Julius: sure

* both get up and start to play the two hour game *
Blood: *a tear falls down her cheek* why....why did that haft to happen....*slowly more tears start to fall down her cheek*
Sleak: "ok" *get up and walks to the door but stop at it when he realized what the nurse said, he turns to her asking* °_°!? "wait! Whaaaat? Miss did you just say girlfriend?"
Nurse: yes i did she said you were her friend but i wouldnt believe that since i can tell she was blushing *pushes Sleak out the door* better get to her now buh bye *closes the door in his face*
Sleak: *was push out befor he could say* "she not my girlfriend!" *see that the nurse kicked him out and sighs* "....but I will go find her, cause our gym class going to start soon." *he walks off to go find blood*

[in 2nd history]

Rapage: *done his work and just there at his desk thinking of rita* "ok, I guess since it's our first date, I'll just do the normal first date with rita, then at the ends that will be the time to throw in her surpize, I just hope jessy don't tell rita)
over a year ago 123KittyCat said…
(hey I'm back what did I miss, also, what period is this)
Jessie: *mouths* I won't

Rita: *sits at seat in front of Rapage*turns round and smiles*
Blood: *hugs her knees still crying a bit then sings* what would i do without you.....when are you coming back.....i wish you were here....but i guess its not gonna happen..
(Sleak isnt in class yet he's out to find Blood and he has gym class first)
over a year ago LunaAcores94 said…
(So waht now?)
(maybe Mac can find Blood first and he made the love potion he found in the book just to make this ummm more cheering up and funny and stuff like that)
(Me like that plan.xD)
Mac:..*Looking around* She should be around here.
damn error
Blood: *calmed down now and walks inside the school and see's Mac then makes a fake smile* hey there Mac!
(ikr? errors always pisses me off and thanks for liking my idea!)
Mac:..*raise one eyebrow* why did u give me this book?

(I know)
Blood: eh i was just bored and i thought you might find it useful since Moonlight told me you like wizardry and magical and potions kind of stuff!ya know the unnatural things? by the way how did you find it? good cool intresting?
Mac:I like casting them but not reading it, I only watch wat she does. How i find what?
Blood: never mind about that but just atleast try who knows you might learn something new like what i did about the love spell did you know all you need is a rose and you pull 5 peddles of it and into some boiling water and then you need the DNA of that certen someone you like and then you need to add some herbs and then stir it with a wooden spoon then da da da da! your done its gonna be hard though since most of those stuff we dont have here around the school *walks around Mac and starts walking*
Mac: Hey blood catch..*throws a bottle of pink lemonade* U might want to drink all of it. *Grins and walks away*
Blood: *catchs* HEY THANKS!! i wonder why he said i haft to drink all of it oh well *starts to drink it while walking to class*
Mac:..*Bumps into luna* oft
Moonlight: T_T Wat are u doing?-.-
Mac: nothing..
Moonlight:..HhM?
Mac: *heads to class and smirks* that should do it

(Sorry laptop froze)
(Dar)error
Blood: *throws the empty bottle in the bin but then before she takes one more step her eyes flashes pink for 1 minute then she shakes her head as Mac came into her mind* hmmm i wonder where Mac is! *runs off to find Mac forgeting about Gym class*
Alice: Mac can i talk to u for a min?
Mac: Sure..Wat is it?
Alice: Luna saw wat u gave to Blood, why did u put in it?
Mac:Something special for her..
Alice: Special?...Mac when did u made a love potion?
Mac: Since i knew luna long.
Lace: *running in opposite direction bumps into Blood * oh sorry, are you ok
error
Blood: *shakes her head and looks up at Lace* yeah im fine hey have you seen a cute guy named Mac?
.Lace: *looks surprised* I thought you and Sleak...
Alice: why u give it to her?
Mac: I dont know, i was going to give it to luna, but somehow blood wanted me to really make for some reason. strange
Alice: She said that?
Mac: yea...And i know she liks Sleak. Hes a very awesome bud. a good pal of mine
(Blood didnt want Mac to make it for her? she never even said anything like that didnt i saw before that Mac and Sleak could have a little drama since they both even though Mac likes other girls likes Blood)
(U know hes lieing.xD)
Alice: mac?
Mac: what?
Alice: ur lieing
Mac: alright u got me..
Alice: why did u do it?
Mac: Cause, Blood..*frowns a little* She seemss more special and i never meet a girl like her before.