Shonen Jump Unpopular Shonen Jump mangas

AmeftoWriter posted on Jul 13, 2009 at 07:51PM
What kinds of unpopular mangas do you guys like and why.

Do you also think why aren't they popular?

My fave manga is Kinnikuman and Ultimate Muscle. Not a lot of people have even heard of this manga at all. It's sad :(

Shonen Jump 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago giovannimtz said…
big smile
Um..................My Favorite Unpopular Shonen Jump Manga Would Have To Be Yu-Gi-Oh GX Or Yu-Yu-Hakusho. I Think Their Unpopular Because The Yu-Gi-Oh GX Spot Only Has Like 30 Fans And The Yu-Yu Hakusho Spot Only Has 57 Fans! And I Like Them Because Yu-Gi-Oh GX Is Based On A Card Game And Has Awesome Duel Monsters!
over a year ago AmeftoWriter said…
sad
I like those too. The Ultimate Muscle spot as only 7 fans. It's a big dissappointment. Sigh
over a year ago lloyd2 said…
yknow I used to watch ultimate muscle but i just cant remember it. ever watch the original kinnikuman?
over a year ago siriusgirl said…
hmmm
my favorite unpopular manga is Gintama... i don't know why the others don't like it...it's so funny!
over a year ago AmeftoWriter said…
big smile
I've never watched the origianl Kinnikuman anime (except for the last 46 episodes of it) but I read it's manga. It's up on manga fox.
over a year ago yami_guy said…
Lol at least your series are cared about to a degree, I like Ninku and Battle Angel Alita, tell me someone you know who is into either. I love popular ones too though, so naruto, bleach, one piece, reborn, any SJ
over a year ago yami_guy said…
But if you want another unpopular SJ, then I'd have to say Whistle