Sex and the City Satc:The Movie- Thoughts, Rumors, And Opinions....

dlyteful posted on Sep 24, 2007 at 04:49PM
I'm wondering what the rest of you are thinking so far based the photos and such that have been released from the movie set.

The more I see the more confused I get, as far as what they are going to do for a timeline. I've seen pictures of charlotte huge and preggers and now theres pictures of her slim and trim. =)
I've watched char all upset with big, the pictures of the younger girls and pictures of all the women staring at two very attractive guys making out on the street- hows that fit in?!
hehehe....but it all makes me more excited. =)

Has anyone read or heard what the basis of the movie is going to be?

Sex and the City 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I read that Charlotte is pregnant during the movie and then after the argument with Big, she goes into labor. This is all internet gossip so we'll see. So far all I know is basically whatever is online.
over a year ago dlyteful said…
i get more excited everytime i see a new batch a pictures from the 'set'! =)
over a year ago vixen007 said…
From what I've seen of clips that have leaked out there's Carrie's wedding and Charlotte is defo pregnant!
As to anything else, they're trying to keep it pretty tight.

For a reason.....they want us to be surprised!
over a year ago germany123 said…
i heard that the wedding is a dream sequence- and that carrie and big break up..but thats just a rumor, too- obviously
over a year ago vangore said…
10I think it considers link American piopulation link only (Except Asian counries of course) as link most young girls in America are crazy about their chastity.
I know one girl who was dating link with her boyfriend about 5 years but they did not have sex and she is still virgin.
over a year ago wsx222 said…
ccccccccccccccccccccccccc
over a year ago porton said…
08The tide did not permit link the packet to reach the Pigeon-house, and link the impatient Lord Colambre stepped into a boat, and was link rowed across the Bay of Dublin. It was a fine summer link morning. The sun shone bright on the Wicklow mountains. He admired, he exulted in the beauty of the prospect; and all
over a year ago asdqwe1 said…
A library is a building for a collection or books, magazines, periodicals and newspapers. The books are kept on the shelves in the stack room whereas the magazines, journals, etc. in the reading rooms. Modern libraries also have xerox rooms, and computer rooms.Good afternoon. It is a great honor for me to be here in Shanghai, and to have this opportunity to speak with all of you.There is a link wholeness about the person who has come to terms with his limitations, who link has been brave enough to let go of his unrealistic dreams and not feel like a failure for doing so. There is a wholeness link about the man or woman who has learned that he or she is link to go through a tragedy and survive, he or she can lose someone and still I'd like to thank Fudan University's President Yang for his hospitality and his gracious welcome. I'd also like to thank our ou.
If you want to borrow books, you can go to the loan desk, look over the correct call numbers in the card catalog and ask the librarian to take then, out for you. Or you're allowed to enter the stack room to rind books for yourself, you can look up the bound volume or index for the articles relative to the subject, on which you are going to write athesis. If the library doesn't subscribe to the magazine which carries the article you want, you can borrow the magazine from other libraries by means of interlibrary loan service.
last edited over a year ago