Sex and Sexuality Thank GOD for the CLITORIS!

MrChickles posted on May 04, 2012 at 10:04AM
This is very fascinating!We women were blessed by GOD.We were given 1 thing that men were not given.This "thing" has no purpose but to give us pleasure! Everything on the human body(men & women)is there for a purpose to survive.Only 1 organ on the human species provides no other purpose but to give pleasure!The clitoris is a GOD given gift.....so women......find your clit today!

Sex and Sexuality 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jester616 said…
laugh
Fun! But because I'm a pain in the ass, I have to point out that the appendix serves no purpose, other than to cause potential harm by rupturing. I'm not sure about thanking god, as so many religions go out of their way to figure out how to deny women pleasure. But I hope there are young women out there who will take your advice. I had no idea what a clit was when I was younger.
TARDIS-Granger commented…
Well it served a purpose at one point in our evolution. As for the clit I think it serves the same purpose as taste buds. To make something you have to do to survive more enjoyable over a year ago
TARDIS-Granger commented…
I mean the appendix one served a purpose over a year ago
over a year ago CornChips said…
I forgot there was a forum feature on Fanpop. o.o And seeing this gave me a little chuckle, but it's true.

I feel bad for the women and girls who had their clitoris removed though, for either tribal or religious reasons. D:
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago harshal84 said…
While most guys find it incredibly erotic to watch a woman swallow their ejaculate, it doesn't increase the physical pleasure they experience. In fact, when the ending isn't so predictable -- as swallowing can sometimes be -- the encounter can be a lot more exciting.
One way to give your man earth-shattering oral pleasure without having him come in your mouth is to finish him off manually. Next time you go down on him, ask him to signal you when he's about to climax so you can move your mouth from his member and stimulate him with your hands. Simulate his favorite oral sex moves; use your fingertip to massage his nerve-packed perineum as you simultaneously stroke his shaft with your other hand. Add some water-based lube, which resembles the warmth and wetness of your mouth, and you'll really make his head spin. But just because you move your mouth out of the line of fire, doesn't mean you can't continue to give him some tongue action. You'll send him right over the edge if you suck his balls and lick his raphe (the vertical line in the middle of his scrotal sac) as you manhandle him. When he finally does hit the big O, cup your hand over the head of his penis to catch his semen as he ejaculates.

Another way to send him into orgasmic bliss: Let him come on your chest. Start pleasuring him orally, and when he's close to climax put his penis between your breasts. (Amp up the heat factor by slathering your cleavage with lube.) Then, place your palms on either side of your breasts and push them together as he slides his shaft back and forth until he peaks.

Just remember, whether you swallow or not, sexually transmitted diseases can be transmitted through oral sex. So use condoms unless you and your partner have been tested and are STD-free.

By link,link.
last edited over a year ago
chickles commented…
how does this have anything to do with it. over a year ago
over a year ago NCISLuverjk93 said…
blush
I'm not positive because I can't compare, but isn't the head of the penis of a male about the same as the clit for a female?

And by this I mean the pleasure they get when it's touched/licked/sucked etc..?
chickles commented…
they still pee from there,we dont pee from there over a year ago
Tennessee50 commented…
Also, the head is sensitive but not as sensitive as a clit. over a year ago
over a year ago tinyt323 said…
surprise
I found my clit when I was about 20 something. And boy I couldn't leave it alone. I loved the way it made my body shake when I slightly stroked it with my lubricated finger. Later some one showed me how to make it pop out like a tiny penis. And I continued to explore my precious clit a lot more often. Found myself taking longer showers and being in the bathroom playing with myself after just going pee. Comfortably I sat back and just loved my precious clit till I was red and sore from it. Its the best. Still love my clit on a daily basis.
Thanks for letting me share.
chickles commented…
wonderful story!thanks! over a year ago