Severus & Lucius: Beneath the Masks If Severus and Lucius were a candy type, which do you think they would be?

karenmiller1972 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 05:20AM
And, once answered, please explain...?!

So, there I was, reading through BH's forum posts, and all I could think of was that Severus was like chocolate....and then I got to considering what kind of candy Lucius would be...

PS. As always, WP not created by me, but I love it! Thanks to someone's creativity!
And, once answered, please explain...?!

So, there I was, reading through BH's forum posts, and all

Severus & Lucius: Beneath the Masks 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago karenmiller1972 said…
So, I was sitting here yesterday and had the thought of how much I would like to eat Severus and Lucius up. LOL!
Just like candy. Which started the train of thought you see above.

Then, it just started to avalanche from there. All day today, I've been hearing commercials, and I think my favorite one is the one for York Peppermint Patty.
Chocolate and White Mint. Oh my, I just wanted a bite.

So, then I started listening to the wording on the ads and got to giggling....
Thought I would share the fun.

First one:

York Peppermint Patties - Will Make Your Mouth Tingle with Smooth Freshness.

Not my WP, but doesn't it just make your mouth tingle...along with other places??

LOL
So, I was sitting here yesterday and had the thought of how much I would like to eat Severus and Luci
And the next one is: York Peppermint Patties....

...Awaken Your Senses With the Refreshing Flavors....

Damn! My senses are all awakened now!
And the next one is:  York Peppermint Patties....

...Awaken Your Senses With the Refreshing Flavor
And another one....

Spread the Sensation of Cool, Refreshing Peppermint Drenched in Decadent Dark Chocolate.....

I would love to be drenched...with either one of them...
And another one....

Spread the Sensation of Cool, Refreshing Peppermint Drenched in Decadent Dark
Then there's....

A Dark Chocolate Enrobed Peppermint Confection....

Oh, my....not my WP, but isn't he divine without robes....? Confection it is....
Then there's....

A Dark Chocolate Enrobed Peppermint Confection....

Oh, my....not my WP, but
Who knew merely eating a York Peppermint Patty could feel so much like an adventure?

Get the Sensation!!

Oh, I would love to 'Get the Sensation!"...would love it indeed.
Who knew merely eating a York Peppermint Patty could feel so much like an adventure?

Get the Sensa
Of course, there's always....

A New Flavor in Town....

Oh, my, variety is the spice of life and everything.....yada yada...just enjoy the picture, not my WP, but gorgeous!
Of course, there's always....

A New Flavor in Town....

Oh, my, variety is the spice of life a
Anybody else have any suggestions...Like I said, this was just one candy type...and actual commerical slogans that were used for it.

I giggled all day. Will have to see when my next inspiration hits.

Anyone else have sharing?
over a year ago jester616 said…
Yum. I'm thinking about Lindt chocolates: they have a dark chocolate with a hit of chile pepper, so you get the smooth, somewhat bitter chocolate taste, and then the chile unfolds to spice it up.

Unfortunately, Lindt doesn't have any slogans (that I'm aware of) with double entendres.
over a year ago BlackHound said…
surprise
I think I'm going to buy a lot of candy at the grocery store today...
heart
Oooh, found a good one that supposed to belong to Lindt company.....which is kind of appropriate when you think of how long wizards are supposed to live for.....

Over 160 Years of Our Passion for That One Moment of Yours....

If one moment is all I get....give it here, and a pensieve that I can keep of it afterwards....
Oooh, found a good one that supposed to belong to Lindt company.....which is kind of appropriate when
laugh
@Karen: That is a good one!

I'm also fond of chocolate-dipped pretzels. Love that salty-sweet combo, which of course elicits pervy comments from my husband whenever I mention it.

The only problem--I see Severus as the chocolate, but I just can't picture Lucius as a pretzel.
mischievous
I bought Lindt Lindor Truffles yesterday. "White Chocolate, with a smooth filling".

Yes, that filling is very smooth.
laugh
Oh, that's good!!
mischievous
@BH - That is great! LOL!

@Jester - well, my mind went to the gutter (could say it just waves a hand occassionally to let others know were still hanging around since its in the gutter most of the time....*grin*) and I found.....

Flipz Chocolate Covered Pretzels -- "You'll like them, but you won't know why....."

And I had a vision of Lucius bound with his arms behind his back (giving that 'pretzel' shape with his arms and body, and Severus draped across him.........
of course it works the other way around also.....we do have yogurt covered pretzels and white chocolate covered pretzels also.....ROFL!

So, Jester, very very good suggestions..... I was looking the web over last night and could not find an image of this though.

So. we now have a mission, finding a good manip, WP. photo or artwork interpretation of Severus and Lucius, one bound and one dominant, to illustrate chocolate covered pretzels! Why? We donht know why. but I'm sure we will like it!! (LOL)

Pretty please find me an image? Please...???? With chocolate on top...? *grin* :) (I'm at work today and can't look....)
tongue
@karen-I have to laugh at the image of you waving a hand from the gutter!! That's funny.

I've been looking over for some images, so let's see if I can do this:

No. Massive fail. I'll try again later, but the image I wanted to add is from the Lucius Malfoy fan site.
ok, trying again:
ok, trying again:
mischievous
@Jester - Lovely!

Now, uhmmm, comment from the gutter here (waves hand wildly at Jester) .....but has ANYONE on the Malfoy site noticed what the reflection in the water looks like...???
So, I found a pose that I think would admirably show off a pretzel shape. Wish I had the talent to manip them with the image of Severus and Lucius. But alas, I don't have the talent....but, imagination...that I have in spades...

So, for Jester, look at the images and let me know if you could image them with Severus and Lucius.

My image is Lucius tied to the chair, and in my mind I can just see Severus leaning over him and his dark hair splayed out over that glistening skin....

Now, the good thing, is that you can reverse the postions for Lucius and Severus, and it works just as well for me... *grin*
So, I found a pose that I think would admirably show off a pretzel shape.  Wish I had the talent to m
Was driving home today, and listening to the radio for some reason instead of MP3, and heard a Snickers commercial. Got to giggling, because I had a wonderful idea. Well, a truly wonderful, terrible, tongue in cheek idea....just have to change the name of Snickers to fit Lucius and Severus....and, ta-da, a new, more honest, commercial is born....LOL

'Smirk'-ers......Really Satisfying!

(There is nothing more satifying than a man who smirks because he actually KNOWS he has...talents... *wink*)
Was driving home today, and listening to the radio for some reason instead of MP3, and heard a Snicke
Oh wow, that chair picture is something else!

Unfortunately, being practically a Luddite, I have no idea at the moment how to photo manip. I'll ask my daughter, as she's always doing stuff like that.

And I can't believe I didn't notice the reflection image.
@Jester - Oh my, it is a good picture though. I didn't notice it at first either, to caught up with the quiet sensual repose of Lucius across the rock surface....then, looking down....well, uhmm...YUM.

LOL

And with photo manipulation, I'm not good at all. I have recently barely learned how to make a banner. I'm not any good at it, but I know the theory now, and I'm practicing....LOL

And, I do so like the image of the chair also...

:)
mischievous
Oh, today's commercial was great!

Whatchamacallit -- More than a mouthful!

(I refrained from posting anything explicit....let us use our from the gutter imaginations....LOL)

Regret the fact that I will never get a chance to see if that phrase is accurate.... *devil grin*
Oh, today's commercial was great! 

Whatchamacallit --  More than a mouthful!

(I refrained from
wink
Oh that's good. And I've been seriously nerding out today--I think that's Spanish in the background, and all I can make out is "the dream of...." What???

Somewhat off-topic, do you remember a skit from Eddie Murphy's SNL days--it was one in which he was telling a story, using cereal names. All I remember was that his hooker sister's name was Trix.

Gutter mind forever!
smile
As long as I'm on a nostalgia trip, do you remember the old commercials for Reese's peanut butter cups? You've got chocolate in my peanut butter! No, you've got peanut butter in my chocolate!

Sounds good either way.
laugh
@Jester
So, okay, you got me hooked too. The closest I can figure it is....
"el sueño de la razón producen monstruos"
"the dream of reason....
produces monsters"

But, I do not speak spanish. This is the result of playing with Spanish/English translations and changing the fonts. I do so love puzzles.

And, I remember those Reese's commercials. I lvoe me some Reeses Cups. LOL

And, I vaguely remember that SNL. I'm going to have to search youtube and see if anyone has posted it.
Put a Tic Tac in your mouth and get a bang out of life.
- Tic Tacs

The question should be though, which one is "Tic" and which one would be "Tac"? ROFL

Put a Tic Tac in your mouth and get a bang out of life.
 - Tic Tacs

The question should be tho
laugh
Is that really their slogan? I laughed so hard when I read that!

Tough question you posed!!
Some slogans I find our from different eras.....which in some cases make them hilarious as it was back before commmericals were even overtly sexual in nature. LOL
big smile
So, a quick recap and here's the list so far:

-York Peppermint Patties, Will Make Your Mouth Tingle with Smooth Freshness

-York Peppermint Patties...Awaken Your Senses With the Refreshing Flavors....

-York Peppermint Patties, Spread the Sensation of Cool, Refreshing Peppermint Drenched in Decadent Dark Chocolate.....

-York Peppermint Patties, A Dark Chocolate Enrobed Peppermint Confection....

-Who knew merely eating a York Peppermint Patty could feel so much like an adventure? Get the Sensation!!

-York Peppermint Patties, A New Flavor in Town....

-Lindt chocolates, Over 160 Years of Our Passion for That One Moment of Yours....

- Lindt Lindor Truffles "White Chocolate, with a smooth filling"

-Flipz Chocolate Covered Pretzels -- "You'll like them, but you won't know why....."

-Snickers......Really Satisfying!

-Whatchamacallit -- More than a mouthful!

-Reese's peanut butter cups? You've got chocolate in my peanut butter! No, you've got peanut butter in my chocolate!

-Put a Tic Tac in your mouth and get a bang out of life.
heart
"How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know." - Tootsie Pop

Uhmmmm, can I try, really really hard? Please...? (LOL)
"How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know." - Toot
mischievous
"Oh, what would you do-O-ooo for a Klondike Bar?"
smile
What's funny is how the recent commercials for Peppermint Patties have the models like as if they're having an orgasm from eating those candies. Alas, I've never been overly fond of them, so I'll personally have to stick with my fave, the "you've got chocolate in my peanut butter..." Reeses cups.
mischievous
Double your pleasure, double your fun--I just remembered that slogan for Wrigley's Doublemint gum. Rather appropriate here!
•"Handles your hunger so you can handle.......well, anything." - Snickers

Do I even need to mention the things that popped in my mind that I wanted to handle? ROFL

And I just found this fanart/manip and I rolled smiled as soon as I saw it and read it.
•"Handles your hunger so you can handle.......well, anything."      - Snickers

Do I even need