(If Sekirei, what type)

Sekirei #:

Bio:
last edited on May 14, 2012 at 10:24PM

Sekirei 1355 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1355

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
(So after Jiro posts I'll post for the enemies again)
over a year ago kourage18 said…
(kk lol i see know i get this ty)
Aigomiko commented…
(Lol no problem) over a year ago
kourage18 commented…
i think he left because he not even answering on soul eater rp over a year ago
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
(Posted, I was the last post last page.)
Boy: You can take your snot nosed brat back. I want the phantom girl.
*Aigomiko would take her Master's order and would form a pillar of earth to separate the two fighting parties.*
Izumi: You can't stop us!
*Izumi would then cause the area to go dark once again. All that could be heard now was Aigomiko yelling in pain every 5 seconds.*
(Now Jiro then Stitches)
Jiro: AIGOMIKO!!!!!!!
Aigomiko commented…
Ow we wait for stitches over a year ago
stitches:*she grab rin and the phantom girl and keep them behind her she then jumps at the boy her eyes going red and her heart glowing she growls*
*Rin would begin to cry from seeing Stitches transform and Mira would hold her as stitches went to strike the Ashikabi. Izumi saw Stitches making her move so she grabbed Aigomiko by the hair and tossed her at Stitches. She'd then run to her Master's side.*
Aigomiko: Ma..Master.
*She'd land on stitches causing them both to fall over.*
Rin: Mommy..are you okay?
last edited over a year ago
Jiro: I've got no choice. *his eyes showed pentagrams* I have to go Nova mode. *Black wings emerged*
Aigomiko commented…
(Now we wait for Stitches) over a year ago
stiches:falls to the ground and she glare at aigomiko*damnit!..im all right rin..*she gets up*come on i s that all you got!!
Boy: you're all so troublesome.
Izumi: Master my norito?
Boy: Yes suffocate them in the night.
*The duo would kiss*
Izumi: Not even the fires of hell can compare to my Ashikabi's love!
Those who stand in his way shall be DAMNED!
*She would slam the tip of her staff into the ground causing flames to shoot out covering the darkened area by a ring of magma*
Rin: MOMMY!
*Rin and Mira would cower against a wall while being surrounded by the magma. While Aigomiko would struggle to get to her feet. She'd then cause a pillar of earth to lift Rin an Mira into the air saving them from burning to death, but she was now exhausted and fell back to the ground.*
The lava was approaching Stitches and Aigomiko quickly.*
(Jiro then Stitches)
Jiro: *he got above Izumi* I'm sick of this! *a seal appeared in front of him* Now, Water Torpedo! *a torpedo of water came from the seal and headed for Izumi*
stitches:*she grabs aigomiko and jumps up in the air and these red feathered wings come outa her back*hold on!
(hey i gtg bbl)
(Later)
Aigomiko:...you're like my master (towards Stitches)
*Izumi would push her Ashikabi out of the way then she'd jump forward evading the powerful splash. She'd then slam her staff into the ground causing 3 blasts of magma to fly at Jiro in a triangle formation.*
(We'll go on with Jiro's part of the fight while Stitches is flying around holding Aigomiko.)
Jiro: Water Dome! *covered himself in a dome of water*
*As the magma and water mixed it formed a stone shell around Jiro forcing him to the ground.*
Izumi: Is this really the best the north teams have to offer?
*Mira would summon ghostly flames and would use them to hover she'd then try to slowly hover over Izumi. And would secretly wait for the right time.*
Boy: You should've just given up when you had the chance. Now all of you are going to die!
Jiro: I'm not giving up. *he broke from the stone*
Izumi: Hehehe fool just let u-
*Izumi's top was then torn to shreds and she fell onto her knees*
...what happened.
*Through the darkness still in the air you see a girl with brown hair a kimono and a blade. She would be accompanied by her Ashikabi.*
???: Give us #73 or perish...hmm? It's you again?
Jiro: ...
*Since Izumi was Injured her power quickly began to fade allowing light back into the area. With light it was clearly seen that it was Sakura & her Ashikabi Hirgoata.*
Sakura: Humph so we meet again. That's very unfortunate for you.
Hirogata: HAHAHAHAHA oh this is rich. Just get out of the way this time or else you'll lose your other Sekirei as well.
*Since Izumi was Injured her power quickly began to fade allowing light back into the area. With ligh
Jiro: I can't risk it, *he flees the scene* Damn... There's nothing left I can do.
stitches:*she grabs the girl and rin still haveing hold of aigomiko she flies outa the abandon school*
Aigomiko commented…
(Sorry didn't see that don't worry though I got Rin's back yo) over a year ago
*Aigomiko would only look from above while her master left her. She'd shed a few tears feeling betrayed but would stay silent so she and Stitches werent noticed. Mira could easily see she was a goner so she decided to use the confusion as a cover and she flew away.*
Hirogata: Exterminate them all Sakura....I'm in no mood to show mercy.
*Sakura would exterminate Izumi but refused to do it to Rin.*
Why aren't you following orders?
Sakura: I will do a lot for you Hirogata but I refuse to harm a child!
Hirogata: Is that so? Humph fine lets go but when we get home you shall pay for your disobedience.
*The pair would leave having lost their prey. The boy would run to Izumi's side and would cry hysterically*
Jiro: *he turned back* Hey, I'll take Aigomiko. She's my priority.
(i still have rin with me right i thought i saved her)
Aigomiko commented…
(No I didn't see your post but she' safe on the stone pillar) over a year ago
Aigomiko commented…
(I didn't see your post in time just go by my post don't worry though I got Rin's back yo she's safe on the stone pillar) over a year ago
*After the battle Aigomiko would limp over to Jiro and would hug him tenderly. While Rin would jump into Stitches' arms while sobbing.*
Rin: Mommy I was so scared!
Aigomiko: Master I thought you had left me.
Jiro: Hell no. I don't leave my partners. Let's head back, *he carried Aigomiko back to Maison Izumo*
sticthes:*holds rin close droping to my knees crying*im glad your ok..and dont worry mommys here now*
[Stitches' Rp Post]
*As she walked into her house Stitches' parents hugged them both and began to cry out of relief that their girls were safe. They'd all eat and bathe and the pair was sent back downstairs to sleep*
Rin: Mommy I'm sorry it's just Mira was a friend of mine a while ago and she needed help finding her Ashikabi. If hers was half as nice as you I wanted to her find them.
[Jiro's Rp Post]
*As he entered the Inn everyone rushed to him and began trying to help nurse both of their wounds.*
Matsu: Who did this?
Jiro: Izumi. That's her name. I tried to go Nova mode. But not even that could work.
stitches:*she smiles*my little one thats fine but next time please wait till i get home*she hugs rin close* i dont know what id do with out you
[Stitches' Rp Post]
Rin: Okay mommy I won't leave the house without you anymore.
*She'd hug Stitches while in her pajamas*
[Jiro's Rp Post]
Tsukiumi: So since you're back I take it you won? Where is our new comrade?
(Bbl guys)
Jiro: No we didn't win, they kicked our ass.
stitches:*she puts rin in the bed then lays down beside her*goodnight hun
[Stitches' Rp Post]
*Stitches' awoke to her mother and Rin bringing her breakfast in bed. It was miso soup and steamed rice. Though it was an easy dish to make it seemed slightly off*
Rin: Mommy I made you breakfast.
Stitches' Mom: She worked really hard on it. She wanted you to be energized for school.
[Jiro's Rp Post]
*Matsu would be typing on her computer with a serious look on her face.*
Matsu: This is bad. Almost all of the Sekirei have either been winged or terminated. If we want to increase our numbers we can't wait for the text messages about rare ones. We have to start searching for average ones. Heck even weaker Sekirei are better than no Sekirei.
stitches:think you very much sweetheart that was a very sweet thing to do*she takesa bit ok the rice and her eyes sparkle*omg this is delicous!
[Sttches' Rp Post]
*Rin would smile and would run to bring the dirty dishes down stairs*
Stitches' Mom: You know Rin has a Strange Tattoo on the back of her neck.... does that have anything to do with all of this strange behavior. I mean the electric girls. *She'd nod* Unlike your father I do remember what happened they came in and shot lightning from their palms. Is Rin like them?
Jiro: Alright, then let's go.
[Jiro's Rp Post]
Matsu: The computer says that the nearest Sekirei that hasn't been winged is #62.
Her Sekirei ability is to control a puppet that looks exactly like her. They're so similar that no one can truly tell which is the real one. The strings are made out of pure energy. Hmm do think she'd be useful? If not we can keep searching.
[Jiro's Rp Post]
Matsu: The computer says that the nearest Sekirei that hasn't been winged is #62.
Jiro: Hell yeah she'd be useful, she can get into enemies heads.
[Jiro's Rp Post]
Matsu: Okay. It looks like she is 3 blocks to the left.
*she'd pause and use her powers to track #62 more accurately.*
Hmm she's staying at a Kirigaya Hotel...a pretty fancy room too. #307 on the 3rd floor... That's all I could get sorry Jiro.
Jiro: Kirigaya Hotel? #307, don't worry, I can go off of that, thanks Matsu. *he headed off to the Hotel*
[Jiro's Rp Post]
*As Jiro approached the Kirigaya Hotel he could see #62 yelling at the front desk clerk. She was yelling in Unision with her puppet so much so that they seemed like the same person. They'd begin to toss things off the desk till the clerk agreed to get them a midnight chocolate smoothie.*
#62: AND MAKE IT SNAPPY!
Hmm? Do you need something? *The one in the white dress would point at Jiro while the one in the black dress would simply cross her arms and pout.*
Jiro: Hm, so you're #62, what's your actual name?
[Jiro Rp Post]
*They'd both shiver having heard their secret been discovered. They'd then speak in Unision once again.*
Yuki & Yumi : My name is Yuki and this is Yumi. *They'd both clasp hands then would laugh at Jiro and Yuki in her black dress would speak.*
Yuki: I take it you're an Ashikabi? I can't sense any Sekirei core in you so that has to be the case.
Yumi: Are you here to try and capture us. Humph filth trying to wing two swans. We won't let you capture us easily. You'll have to defeat us first. *They'd clasp hands and then pose for battle*
(Be back around 9 got work today.)
(Alright.)
Jiro: Huh? I'm not trying to capture you.