RWBY RP

iceandsummer posted on Sep 13, 2013 at 04:45AM
Wanna join Beacon? Help save people's lives? Fill in this form and you're ready to go! Time to meet some new friends!

Name:
Weapon:
Picture:
Personality:
Do You Use Dust?: YES/NO
Basic Color: (Y'know, how Ruby is red, Weiss is white, Blake is black and Yang is yellow?)

Hunters and huntresses.... get ready!
Wanna join Beacon? Help save people's lives? Fill in this form and you're ready to go! Time to meet s

RWBY 124 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 124

over a year ago iceandsummer said…
Name: Sari Storm
Weapon: *picture* Sari can take it around in a small form wherein it looks like that circle thing in the middle with those three rectangular plates sticking out from the bottom. It's not exactly that color, but more of a blueish-gray.
Picture: Not Available
Personality: Sari is a nice girl who wishes to become a huntress. Not just to save others, but to get some revenge since a group beowulf killed her dad. She has a bit of a bad temper, but cools down easily. Sari likes to hang out and meet new people. She doesn't like to talk about her past life.
Do You Use Dust: NO.
Basic Color: Smalt. (A shade of blue)
Name: Sari Storm
Weapon: *picture* Sari can take it around in a small form
over a year ago KasarySkywalker said…
Name: Kasary Ihlea
Weapon: Customised bow. All of the bow, apart from the handgrip, is a blade. Wire can be pulled down from the top blade of the bow and fire arrows of Kasary's aurra. The bow can be twisted and used as a cutlass, or split in two and used as two curved swords.
Picture: -
Personality: Dangerous, confident in her abilities but not cocky, loves explosions and combat, likes making friends, but with the right sought of people. She doesn't particularly like Weiss, but loves Yang. Mess with her, and she'll make you pay for it.
Do You Use Dust?: No
Basic Colour: Silver

Awesome idea, iceandsummer! Hope you don't mind that our character names are kind of similar, but I've been Kasary for a long time, and I couldn't really choose anything else.
That's alright. Kasary, Sari. Doesn't really matter :) Cool character, btw.
over a year ago Senato said…
I loved RWBY too much to ignore this! xd

Name: Arius Naranja
Weapon: Staff, equal to him in length. He carries it on his back, though when carrying it, it collapses to half it's normal size.
Personality: Friendly, introverted, can be a bit protective and can be playfully competitive in combat. He's a faunis (cat ears and tail), so isn't the most popular, though does get along with those who give him a chance.
Do You Use Dust?: Yes, can channel it through his weapon, and can channel lightning through markings on his left arm.
Basic Color: Orange

Btw, is the rp gonna be comprised of short 'one-liners' or actual paragraphs from each person?
last edited over a year ago
iceandsummer commented…
Paragraphs would be appreciated, but short liners could be considered when necessary :) over a year ago
over a year ago deathsie said…
Name: David
Weapon: 2 gladius like swords that turn into 2 desert eagles
Picture: N/A
Personality: prefers not to be the center of attention, always throws himself in the middle of fights, though he seems rash and hard headed, when he is needed to be he seems the wisest, NEVER leaves someone behind
Do You Use Dust?: yes, the guns use bullets with dust inside of them, the bullets explode on impact
Basic Color: purple
over a year ago Freelancer118 said…
Name: Anthony Winter
Weapon: Carries around a weapon that is almost a exact weapon of Ruby, Weiss, & Blake. The weapon is basically a family heirloom but mostly uses the sword-sniper mode then the scythe-sniper mode. The weapon's name is Luna
Picture:N/A
Personality: Nice guy who likes to have fun but has a troubled past & hides his faunis (cat ears) secret from everyone but is sort of a geek when it comes to weapons(Just like Ruby).
Do You Use Dust?: Yes
Basic Color: Midnight blue

Bio: Anthony was 5 when his family was killed by a nevermore. After the nevermore killed his family he took Luna & ran before a foster-care person showed up to take him away from his only chance to see the world. At 7 he began his life as a freelancer type merc who took certain jobs like why should he kidnap this person but at the age of 10 he was recruited to the white fang which used him for thievery & assassination missions. When he turned 12 he left the white fang & never looked back but was hunted down by the white fang so in order to escape them he had to fake his demise by a attack from a deathstalker which he survived then he had to hide his faunis side. Now that he is 15 he has a chance to join Beacon. But he'll probably wonder what's gonna happen when he gets there & if he'll make any friends there & what cool & amazing weapons does everyone else have?
Now that we have a few characters, I believe it would be okay to start. Other characters can join at any time~!
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Zane Novana
Weapon: Axis and Enkindler: Swords that can guns and vice versa.
Personality: Chill, but serious when the situation calls for it.
Do You Use Dust?: YES
Basic Color: Red.
Name: Zane Novana
Weapon: Axis and Enkindler: Swords that can guns and vice
(Axis)
(Axis)
(Enkindler)
(Enkindler)
Cool character and weapons, TheAdventGhost~! I'll start it off.

Announcer In Town: Beacon is ready for new students! Train to become hunters and huntresses against the evils of White Fang! Professor Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon, would love your assistance!

Passerby: They're asking for more volunteers AGAIN?; Who'd wanna risk their lives that easy anyways?; I think that school's dangerous if you ask me... That's why we have police...

*A girl in a cloak walks over to the forum stand and takes a flier without being noticed much.*
Sari: Beacon..
(Thanks, I thought it would be interesting.)
Zane: Things are getting interesting. Beacon eh? I need to get stronger.
Sari: Kya!
*her weapon enlarges itself again*
Sari: Bad Aether.. (Aether is her weapon) Geez.. How does this thing even... *struggles with the weapon* ..work?!
Zane: *He continued walking through town* Let's just hope that I don't meet anyone that'll get in my way...
Sari: *after fumbling with Aether, she continues to walk to Beacon*
At the very most, that's what Sari looks like. Her cloak is black.
At the very most, that's what Sari looks like. Her cloak is black.
Zane: *He looked up and saw the academy from the distance..... An interesting academy indeed.... Beacon...
Sari: *spots Zane from a distance and archs a brow, following his gaze* Beacon.. I wonder if that guy's joining too...
Zane: *Continuing on with his walking*
AT BEACON
Glynda: Ozpin. We have quite an amount of new students joining Beacon. Should we ask 'them' to assist in the new initiation and team preparations?

Ozpin: Yes.. I suppose they could help. I'm particularly excited about THIS specific batch. There's something special about these new ones. Go contact them immediately.

Glynda: Understood.
Zane: *Still walking, he looked around* This city.... It's so nice....
*After a long walk, Sari arrives at Beacon*

Sari: Woah... It's.. amazing.
Zane: *Arriving at Beacon a little after Sari*
*Sari notices a lot of people walking around carrying weapons and pulls her hood down further over her face*

Sari: But too many people...
Zane: This academy is something... It seriously is....
Sari: *pushes through the crowds* I need to find a partner or two.. Risky to go around here without a companion. *looks around frantically* Ugh. This'll be harder than I thought.
Zane: Why are these crowds so large... Wait a minute that's a crazy question.... Alright... What to do....
Sari: *bumps into Zeo but doesn't notice* God, I hate crowds...
Zane: Hm... Who was that? Maybe she's a student here....
Sari: Ugh. This is annoying. Need to get out of this.. *finds a place slightly less crowded* *stretches* Ah, that's more like it..
Zane: *He followed Sari* Hey... Are you a student here?
Sari: *blinks and turns to Zane* *pulls hood down further to her face* Uh.. Yeah. I just came here today...
Zane: I did too. Trying to find my way around...
Sari: *looks up under her hood* Really? Then.. you're like me..
Zane: Like you? Are you trying to find your way around here as well?
Sari: Yeah. I don't know much about this place..
Zane: I see, I'm Zane Novana. I'm trying to become a huntsman...
Sari: Sari Storm. Nice to meet you.
Zane: It's indeed a pleasure. So you trying to get into Beacon?
Sari: Yeah. Just like everyone else here, and even the whole world, maybe.. I don't exactly fancy the Grimm..
Zane: You're not alone at all.
Sari: I know.. But I don't like to socialize or what-not. Crowds make me feel uneasy. Which is why I was trying to get away from that-

*Sari points to the crowd gathering at the front of Beacon*
Zane: I see....
over a year ago Horofox6 said…
Name- Saki Schnee
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Picture- yes
Personality- Respectful, Supportive, Happy, Positive, Like Ruby
Do u use dust- yes
Basic Color- White
Name- Saki Schnee 
Age- 17
Gender- Female 
Picture- yes
Personality- Respectful, Supportive, Happ
Her weapon
Her weapon
(I like how the handgun looks like the dominator from Psycho Pass)
( Ya! Wanna start? Or should I move this character to the other Rp?)
(I'll start here. Or well... Continue.)
Zane: *He looked around as he sat down next to the statue*
Saki- I'm so glad to see you, Zane right? * Points at him and Bows politely *
Zane: Yeah... How do you know my name if you don't mind me asking?