Rose McGowan /The Standard Question Looms, What Has She Done To Her Lovely , Well Once Spectacular Beautiful Face?

scarls posted on Feb 04, 2010 at 05:55PM
You know, I've seen many opinions regarding this topic, some have actually written they are not aware of any change---what????--- now that's just plane put your glasses on girl, material

She had the cutest/beautiful face around, why in the world would this girl mess with it, given that it was a charming, adorable face, her features were balanced, now she looks tired, wiped out, and not at all the same, of course she would not admit to it, would you????

Such a shame the vanity brought on by feeling one must look a certain way in Hollywood. I respect the ones that need a tweek here or there and do get this done, and it's barely in fact, difficult to notice much, except that the person somehow looks great ! Poor Rose, I wonder if the can undo the mess the happened.

Rose McGowan 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
crying
I totally agree. Yesterday I watched a youtube clip when she was still pretty and than one she looks like now and it's really awful. I think I little witchcraft to make this damage undone would be very useful right now. I really hope she realizes what a mistake she made by ruining her beautiful face like that.
I totally agree. Yesterday I watched a youtube clip when she was still pretty and than one she looks