Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20951-21000 of 21567

over a year ago knightofdread said…
i like your pics *face slams into desk asleep*

(i'm going to bed cya tomorrow)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago emoboycry01 said…
Night then
Old days are the past and sure hella fun back then,where have those gone,the bad the good,the best
over a year ago AlphaJunko said…
(Uggh I can't believe I fell a sleep and missed him.I hate Myself) slams head against desk(Ow he was right I do have a tendacence of hurting myself)
Ummmm
Don't ask
big smile
.........(back to sleep)zzzzzzzzzzzz
.........(back to sleep)zzzzzzzzzzzz
hey there guys hows it going
I thought you were going to sleep?
for certain reason i am unable to get to sleep (ie my brother being louder than a damn herd of elephants, plus i just realized i'm starving) brb gonna grab me a something to nibble on
Yeah I don't feel guilty anymore
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
do feel slightly woozy don't know whethor it's from lack of sleep or lack of food (hmmm mabey neither that would be worriesome)
Runs and tackles Knight.Not the Brightest Idea but you know Junko Knight She is oblivious Clumsy an airhead with a hint of Blond(Yeah the Quiltiness is gone.I hate being Guilty)
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­z Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xxz­zzz­zzz­zz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xxz­zzz­zzz­zz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­_zz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­z zzzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzx­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­z_z­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zz Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­_zz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­z Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­_zz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­z zzzzzzzzzzzzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzx­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­z_z­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zz zzzzzzzzzzzzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzx­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­z_z­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zz zzzzzzzzzzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zz_­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz z_ Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­xzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zxz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­_zz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­z zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you like tackling me don't you, hey junko what color is your hair?
Well im giving you guys your privacy -gets off the brach and changes form then heads to town
Well im giving you guys your  privacy  -gets off the brach and changes form then heads to town
Blond but I not the Blond sterotype.I am extremly Smart.Though I do have my moments
one of these days i gotta get you to show me a picture of you, anyways i didn't think that you would be the blonde sterotype you don't strike me as that sort of person
Soo what do you want to do
anything you want to do i'm fine with
heart
I hate that need to go but I Need some sleep and my phone is going to die.Also you could use some sleep I wish a Good Nights rest and Hope to see you soon
(Good Nightt Knight)Junko Tackles and Hugs Knight and gives Good Night kiss
*returns the kiss* well i must say i love your tackles i'll be heading off to than, hope you have a good sleep, i'll be looking forward to seeing you again my dear.
Yawns and rubs eyes(Good Morning)
Anyone on?
Comes Back nibbling on Burrito.
I love burritos
Guote By Gir
hey there guys
Hey knight and alpha
hi there emo,
is anybody here?
Yes
(Knight) Junko tackles him down and licks his cheek
rainy
And now I take my leave
And now I take my leave
i'm back sorry was making supper, another tackle huh junko

(is anyone on?)
Sits at a distance.(sorryz I get very happy when your and well don't really thinks
*plunks her into my lap* i didn't say i didn't like them did i, i love your tackles *kisses junko*
Curls into a small Ball in your lap and Purrs happly
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
wow its not very active on here today is it
nope not really junko here is whats keeping me on right now you guys want to rp?
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
well i have no clue how long I'm gonna stay on at the moment
All alone I think
naw i'm here
Danm well,sup knight
nothing much just playing some games
over a year ago Deathcrash said…
What up guys im back