Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14151-14200 of 21567

over a year ago Mizure_Lover22 said…
*lover yelps*ouch thats my tail*as neko risa pulls on it*
over a year ago Deathcrash said…
Gose to sleep
over a year ago NekoLoverChan said…
Risa:Come Now Neko Amy You Know Sister always Gets A peice of action.Neko Amy:Not this Time Bitch.He is all Mine.Punches Risa Through the Wall Laughing.
Risa:Come Now Neko Amy You Know Sister always Gets A peice of action.Neko Amy:Not this Time Bitch.He
over a year ago emoboycry said…
sunny
Well might as well head to the lake -starts to walk to the lake-
*lover just stands there in shock*
last edited over a year ago
*lover just stands there in shock*
I wake up and get out of bead and my cub fallows me around
Risa:You not to Mess with Your Big Sis.Risa laughs Blood Drops Coming out of Mouth.Risa Grabs Neko Amy and Puts her through Painful and Uncomfortable Positions.
Risa:You not to Mess with Your Big Sis.Risa laughs Blood Drops Coming out of Mouth.Risa Grabs Neko Am
*lover grabs both of them*stop it now*holds them up and puts risa on the couch and hugs neko amy*now you two are sisters settle this with out fighting ok
Hears the noise and walks to it-
Risa:This Is How It's Always been Settled Atleast that what our Parents taught us Right Neko Amy.Neko Amy:Yep that is how we solve our problems
angry
*lover transforms*I SAID STOP THIS AND SETTLE IT CALMLY OK*lover looks at both of them*
*lover transforms*I SAID STOP THIS AND SETTLE IT CALMLY OK*lover looks at both of them*
Neko Amy:Grrr.Fine Lover.Risa: Fine
Neko Amy:Grrr.Fine Lover.Risa: Fine
*lover goes back to favorite form*ok thanx risa and thanx my lovely wife*lover's shirt is still not on*
*lover goes back to favorite form*ok thanx risa and thanx my lovely wife*lover's shirt is still not o
At the door and looks at lover-really brother-_-
At the door and looks at lover-really brother-_-
yes really i do not want my house trashed or for them to fight and hows the gift working out for you
I walk ought and the cub walks up to amy and wags his tail
I walk ought and the cub walks up to amy and wags his tail
Neko Amy:You thinking what i am Thinking Risa.Risa:Read loud and clear.Neko Amy;Stripes with her Sister Risa.The Pressed their Bodies up to Lover's Each purring in one Ear.Neko Amy Pets the Cub
Neko Amy:You thinking what i am Thinking Risa.Risa:Read loud and clear.Neko Amy;Stripes with her Sist
*lover waves hi to death*hey man got family issues between neko amy and her sis
I walk away and the cub follows
angelic
*lover gets a boner*ok wow not expecting this*lover grabs both and heads up stairs to his bedroom*ok be back out in well who knows how long hehehe
Sarah you still on
rainy
You mean this this -shows lover that my arms are chain to my scythe and gets a bit mad about how pervert he is-baka
You mean this this -shows lover that my arms are chain to my scythe and gets a bit mad about how perv
Gess not walks into my room and lays down
*lover is curious as to what happened*how that happen exactly
smirk
Walks away droping 1,000,000 bombs in lover house and grins then heads to the lake-thats pay back
*lover laughs at tyson's meager attack*thanks got rid of the dust
big smile
Looks again -as soon as it blows a millon chain wraps around lover-
Neko Risa And Amy:how Dare you destroy our home and Chain up Lover.Neko Amy and Risa:Sister of death.Neko Amy and Risa Turned into our Death Angels Form.Ready to fucken kill tyson
Neko Risa And Amy:how Dare you destroy our home and Chain up Lover.Neko Amy and Risa:Sister of death.
*lover is no longer in tyson's view*me gone with neko amy and risa they want to have fun*lover smiles and kisses both of them*
*lover holds them down*no he did not chain me and the house isn't even damaged
hmmm
Changes to my elite death angel form-you bore me u know that-flys away-
Changes to my elite death angel form-you bore me u know that-flys away-
Neko Amy and Risa:humph.Tails Wrap around Lover Upper Thighs tightly and each lick him on the cheek.
Neko Amy and Risa:humph.Tails Wrap around Lover Upper Thighs tightly and each lick him on the cheek.
*lover blushes and teleports him and neko amy and risa into the bedroom*ok so you guys choose something i have no idea what to do
Neko Amy and Risa Looked at each other and throw Lover onto the bed.They both Crawl like Cats onto Lover one Sucks on his Cock and the other french kisses him then they switch
Neko Amy and Risa Looked at each other and throw Lover onto the bed.They both Crawl like Cats onto Lo
angelic
*lover kisses back and and lets them do as they wish*like i said neko amy i am yours today
Risa:Your ours To be Correct.Neko Amy and Risa Played Rock Paper Scissor to See which would Have Sex with Lover first.Risa Won
Risa:Your ours To be Correct.Neko Amy and Risa Played Rock Paper Scissor to See which would Have Sex
Man this guy cant be perverted for even one mins-changes form to my red hair and goes home to rest-
Man this guy cant be perverted for even one mins-changes form to my red hair and goes home to rest-
*lover is blushing*ok both of yours and ready risa*lover grabs her and slams his cock in to risa's tight pussy*
Risa Gasps at the sudden enterance.
Risa Gasps at the sudden enterance.
ah your first time risa*lover goes even harder and starts to go faster on risa* UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH
Out of charcter-lover what did i tell u about the sex stuff-_-
Gasps Quicker and breaths Shorten
Well
(OUT OF CHARACTER:dude are you 8 years old jeez this isn't even that bad so quit whining)

*lover continues to do risa as he begans to finger neko amy*
Watever -yawns and grabs my sycthe-im bored im going to kill some templers-heads to town-
You lucky son of a bitch walks away
Neko Amy:Purrs Seductivly
Neko Amy:Purrs Seductivly
heart
*lover continues to finger neko amy and starts to slow down on risa so she can feel my cock inside her even more*so risa and neko amy how you liking it so far
heart
They Both Purr in respond
They Both Purr in respond
*lover keeps on going but even harder on risa*so neko amy here i come*starts to lick neko amy's pussy*