Rosario+Vampire Fan Club All the Information you need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire Fan Club 9722 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 9722

over a year ago benevolence said…
smile
link
Here is a link to the Article that will catch you up on everything, it was written by jasoanime. (The biggest name in our previous forum)
over a year ago cool1308 said…
thx guys for making me apart of this forum
You did well in our old one, especially when I first joined, so obviously we'd like you in this one. :D
Update: I predict that me and Tiberis will be able to have the new paper up by 2mro, but I'm not sure because of all that has just happened and him needing rest (my recommendation as well as the doctors and pretty much everyone else haha). Anyway I'm glad that we can continue to post and now there will be a better place to get information.
you guys don't have to rush I mean it doesn't matter if it takes a week it would probably take me like a month to finish a paper also is jasoanime going to come to this forum
.... how much did you read in that old debate?
lol and its fine, but for 2nite I believe this is all because we just wanted to get it started.
last edited over a year ago
o alright and i used to comment a lot on that forum but i couldn't keep up when a lot of people were joining
over a year ago jasoanime said…
I know what you mean
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
it was like that in the past too. when there was no news happening they used to keep busy with anime recommendations and what-not sometimes beating 30 some pages a day i believe. i eventually stopped going but came back because i took an interest in the series again

even though i'm gonna be on here i'm gonna try to keep the other one afloat if i can. i'm pretty busy with college but i'll occasionally pop in the other one and put something. i wouldn't put something major from here but some small things i'd find.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
you probably already seen them but heres a link to watch all the dubs link
over a year ago tiberis said…
Well I am just glad I got to here after what I read on the 2 new pages. People thought we weren't reading.
Heres the paper modified to this forum. Sorda.
link
cake
Well heres to the new forum.
over a year ago mastavase said…
yh i know been watching for a while
*This has been moved to the official forum*
sweet nice work, i carnt veiw funimation channel as im in uk so it sucks

i may not be on tommoz as ive got a lot of paper work and shit to be trown at me to do like why havnt you done this usually bs when it comes to people wanting to make you fell like shit.
*Suggestion*
use a proxy... Hotspot Shield is a good one.
link <- download link
nice cheers i use an ip mask but thats all
*this has been moved to the official forum*
alright and thx for in information
over a year ago fnatic said…
Well hello everyone you might know me from the other forum all i have to say is i really appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing.Since this is forum is exclusively for the news about R+V capu3
i wont post here unless i bump onto some interesting info that i believe is worth to share with you guys anyway instead of leaving the other forum we could use it for chat only i dunno what you guys think about it but please do message me if i said something wrong.
over a year ago Anthony9915 said…
gee jaso, so mean to me D:
btw Tiberis read the new article bro, keep it up =)
Just watching R+V and i found this and it made me lol so hard, i had to share it.
Just watching R+V and i found this and it made me lol so hard, i had to share it.
well I was doing about a hrs of looking on the other side using google translator for the capu3 trailer but no luck so far D: but ill keep looking (although I nvr seem to have luck finding big info on the other side -.-)
Well I might as well post here and on the other forum just keep more on topic in this forum than the other if you have a problem with me posting here just tell me, I will respect that and I won't post here.
But anyways during my looking around today I couldn't find the trailer but the other day I happen to find this link its German btw but it says back in 2011 (probably towards the end of the year) Nana Mizuki was doing the voice recording for moka for capu3 which means it is possible they they are still working on production for it when they have time and etc, or as tiberis had said in his article just working on it secretly. Ill keep looking (since I got nothing else better to do) and just report here when I find something interesting, also like I said you will still see me post on the other forum as well lol.
@mastavase
That is an amazing pic, I would have used it for my goodbye.

@fnatic
I suppose we didn't go far enough away, if you found us.. I wonder how many others are reading along...

@Anthony9915
I don't mind you posting here, nor was I angry at you. And that is some great info, so thank you. You were great at starting conversations just remember to keep it close to the topic

@Everyone
because Tiberis and I found this to be one of our biggest problems with the other forum, before posting, read each comment before yours so that you are caught up and don't ask a question that was just answered.
Also the deal with this forum is if you wish to post here there are a few rules and they are:
1. No more posting on the previous forum, unless it is to ridicule its' state of confusion. (This rule is no longer required, only an option[required to join official])
2. Do not share this link or any 'secret information' with other members, if you do have a suggestion for an invite send to me or Tiberis.
3. We just want this to be the epitome of a place to go for all the info fans need.
Sorry if that sounds tough, but after yesterday I'm still kind of angry, because you have no idea what I put on the line for that forum (to only see it backfire) and to then after pointing out the problem still have people argue it. Yes it is fine for there to be side conversations, and there are some ideas in my previous post(keep it related to R+V), just after not seeing R+V mentioned for 3 pages I was soooooo disappointed. You may say this was just keeping the forum alive, and quite frankly any new person that reads any one of those pages posted there, would just leave because they see nothing interesting to read, only a bunch of crap about SOPA and PIPA. So I am finished with trying to explain any further my reasons for leaving and I am proud to announce to all who are here right now, I deem you founders of this forum. Either stay or leave, I will block you (preventing you from reading anything I post) if necessary... Tiberis is probably more kind and forgiving, however this is my life as of recently and I don't want to see a mockery made of it. If you do decide to return to the other, go with Dignity and don't speak of us.
Well like I said I will probably post on the other forum here and there sorry man, but I do have friends a cpl friends over there that I hit up some games with on steam and psn, I won't tell them any info I find or is posted here and won't tell them about this page. just letting ya know jaso xD
Huh that seems fair. I do have to say I am more forgiving that most. And I tried searching for stuff in Japanese. Nothing so far so I will keep looking. After reading the Wiki post that Anthony posted I found something. Something small but noticeable. Theres a German tie. Im thinking that if we search up the topics in other languages we could find something new.
over a year ago Luigi1000 said…
Anyways, thanks for doing this guys. I have decided to break off from the others also and are going to edit my post regarding the steam group so they can’t track us here. I also am doing some stuff in order to advance with some info.
alright i can follow the rulez lemme jus go back to the other forum to say my goodbye
This is a movement for a better tomorrow today. Thanks for the support, and what you have found Tiberis, that is great, for anyone here if you know another language(well enough), go to google.xx and search in that for R+V news
link <- for spanish
link <- for japanese
link <- for german
to find for another language in google type "google (insert language here)"
@Anthony
There is a problem with that.. do u absolutely need to post in that other forum/ there is the chat function... I think you would do well here but I'm using this to have a chance at redemption from my admins, to prove that there is hope. However, to them the other forum was just horrible, so any association with it is.. well ya...
I want this to be the best forum out there and we certainly have the potential. I mean look at our members, we have the best of the best, Tiberis, Luigi, Cool, Dan, Masta, Anthony (undecided), and myself... We all love the series, and believe in the 3rd season so lets make it happen. :D
Kurumu Video Update: 12,229,488 Views
P.S. @ Cool and Luigi, that was a pretty epic way of leaving one right after the other adding to the reality of the situation, I badly want to post "and then there were 4" on it but that's just to bad I guess..
"anthony (undecided)" D: lol
I could not have said it any better Mizore-Chan! I never thought I'd find something so perfect haha
I could not have said it any better Mizore-Chan! I never thought I'd find something so perfect haha
so now I am a stalker? D: xD
So Anthony9915
one or the other... your choice is? You'd be a great addition, but we can't be linked to them.. I'm sorry..
and lol no this was more just a general pic that I thought matched perfectly
well were good now, main one I was worried about was luigi and hes here now lol
Yay!
xD anyways, its 12 here I am gonna head to sleep, ill keep looking for that capu3 trailer and any other information tomorrow. nite all.
laugh
@benevolence
Actually that was all too funny as I didn’t know he posted at the time I was writing my post, I was thinking out of a good way to leave them and be able to get here and it just so happened to be he got in and posted before me as I made my post here about me leaving before I made my post there. XD
haha
oh and did anyone just watch the newest Bleach and see the reference to Rosario + Vampire/ Yukari+Kurumu (fighting about each others body) as well as the reference to Full Metal Alchemist /Scar and Yomimaru have the same scar in the same place
link
I also thought those lyrics were again just the perfect regarding the whole situation
Oh wow your right, it does end up working.

Regarding some searching, after searching both in French and in Russian it looks like there isn’t much new news I can state besides false rumoured dates which have passed and some fan boards in their respective languages along with some English boards mixed in every so often. So far it seems like April for the jap version sounds like our most solid bet.

I shall continue looking in other places for other ideas also as I go along but atm I got to call it a night, its 12:50 am and I need to get some sleep.
*this has been moved to the official forum*
Guys try spearching spanish your missing a big link there, hatsune miku has a lot of videos uploaded with spanish sub and a lot of spanish comments so the Japanese culture must be popular there, give it a shot, follow the bread crums people!
over a year ago fnatic said…
Hi again sorry for posting off-topic but i just wanted to say that i decided to leave the other forum (as it was getting a bit aggressive)and stick with you guys i hope i am not a problem here.
Again so sorry for posting off-topic subjects if you believe that there is no reason for me to be here just tell me i will leave silently without any trolling .
Well morning walk done (all ice outside -.-) and watched 2 EP of shuffle, time to get back to looking for capu 3 trailer
over a year ago itma157 said…
well i guess this forum has the best informers so il keep watching this. If i find anything regarding season 3 or anything about rosario this will be were i post first

Im glad u guys did this
@itma157
You were the final person that I think we needed from that other forum, Ginei probably (I also think stackrates is coming)
but..Did you read the rules.. its the final comment on page 1 for the explanation for having these rules..
1. No more posting on the previous forum, unless it is to ridicule its' state of confusion.
2. Do not share this link or any 'secret information' with other members, if you do have a suggestion for an invite send to me or Tiberis.
3. We just want this to be the epitome of a place to go for all the info fans need.
*sigh* no luck yet in looking for the trailer.

Bout the only thing of intrest I could find was someone randomly saying that they announced at their panel they have aquired both seasons of the anime for release in 2012, but its just someone who had said that, so its not official.
I like rule 1 "ridicule it's state of confusion". Oh and so far I have found nothing in the other languages. Im going to search in Korean now those guys are close to Japan and they always are info buffs so that may be a good place to look.
This is worth looking at with some detail. You guys might want to try to look at this. link
Nice, things look like they are going smoothly. I have as I mentioned removed the steam group link from others and it’s more of an invite only atm until I weed out those currently in it out who are attached to other forum. I also am planning on mentioning anything I find both here and there. Once were good I shall have those who can be helpful be added to the group.

Here is the link again if you need it:
link
over a year ago reaper0524 said…
smile
Happy to be here.