Rookie Blue S3 Predictions

SamsLover01 posted on May 22, 2012 at 05:16PM
As promised, here is the S3 Predictions forum. I'll try to keep my predictions to a minimum as I think I've read too many spoilers to not be affected by them.

1) Sam and Andy are together but it is very strained as Andy left during the probation. "All you wanted was to be a cop and all I wanted was you." - Sam Swarek. SWOON!!

2) Gail and the new guy hook up. I think I read or saw somewhere that they were engaged once upon a time. I think its great that Dov and Chris are now out of the picture. Used to like Gail and Chris together but Chris is too good for her and Gail just needs someone that is as strong (not sure that is the right word) as her.

3) Oliver is going to be making fun of Swarek and Andy A LOT! Looking forward to some witty comments by my buddy Oliver.

4) Gail and Sue. I think Sue is still in the picture. Not sure though.

5) Noelle and the Captain (I always forget his name. Probably because he's just too sexy that I instantly forget everything else when he is on screen). Making babies - that's going to be an interesting dynamic. That was a pretty quick developed relationship last season. I think the writers will try to open it up for us.

6) Jerry and Traci will just continue on as always but Traci becomes detective. I know it's TV but really, already?

Guess I lied. Six predictions isn't a minimum. Funny - I could have kept going. :)

So, tell me. What are you predictions?
As promised, here is the S3 Predictions forum.  I'll try to keep my predictions to a minimum as I thi

Rookie Blue 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SamsLover01 said…
P.S. I really don't like Andy's bangs. But I'll deal.
over a year ago XbrickwallX said…
I totally agree at first i honestly thought she was wearing a wig for a second, but i guess it will grow on me. I think Gail will end up going with Collins but didnt they leave her and Dov's relationship kind of flapping in the wind? Andy and Sams relationship will definitely be tense, which makes me angry cant they just be together and get married and have adorable babies is that to hard to ask?!!! Unrealistic yes, and its almost a rule of T.V shows the main couple will usually end up together after going through hell! Thats all I got for now and i really want it to be next week so we can just watch the next episode.