Rise of the Guardians Guardian academy !

totolove posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 02:16PM
Ok so you have teachers the guardians . Fine you can be any of them !
Jack :
North :
Tooth :
Sandy:
Bunny :
Pitch :
Mother Nature :
Mother Goose :
You can also be a new guardian ! So I have made a list of possible guardians for the first in best dress to chose from ...
Cupid :
Grim reaper : rigo1315
Old man time :
Lady luck :
The voice in the wind : totolove
Baby New Year :
Lady Justice :
Green Man :
Leprechaun :

There maybe small relationships . Oh and you must give a profile for your characters even if it's one of my suggestions

Name :
Center :
Appearance :
Personality :
Other :

So have fun !
But please don't do anything too drasticy
last edited on May 22, 2013 at 08:53AM

Rise of the Guardians 202 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 202

over a year ago totolove said…
Lapis' golden eyes glimmered for a split second and she jumped into the air "Nekhbet !" A giant vulture swooped down and let Lapis fall on her before chasing after Pitch .

Thalia ran over to Spots "You ok ? " she stared at her in worry . Cattie looked at Sophie "Don't worry ... vultures can be hardcore in their chase ... plus Nekhbet was the protectress goddess of upper egypt so ... "
Spottedpool commented…
out of curiosity do u read the kane chronicles by rick riordan over a year ago
totolove commented…
yesh but dat is not where i get dat fromz over a year ago
Spottedpool commented…
ahh over a year ago
over a year ago Spottedpool said…
"Peachy," Spots said with a grimace. she examined the wound. "its only a scratch," she said. "I'll be fine after a quick talk with one of the more imaginative people. please don't interrupt or it might make my wound worse." Closing her eyes, Spots focused on one person in particular.

<Hello, anyone home?> she called using thought-speak.

An irritated voice replied, <I thought i asked you not to contact me during school. I'm in the middle of exams!>

<So your not doing anything important, Sam?>

<no,> chuckled Sam, <Not really. what can i do for you?>

<Well there was this fight...> Spots began.

<Got it. there was a fight and you got a lovely souvenir from a weapon.>

<Yeah, that just about covers it.>

<Alright, give me a minute to clear my head of the useless stuff school says i'll need in life.>

<You think school would lie to you, Sam?> Spots asked innocently.

<Yes>

there was silence as Sam focused on healing Spots. Spots opened her eyes and looked at where the wound used to be. all that was left was a cut in her sunset design shirt. "Pitch'll pay for that. this is my favorite shirt."
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
*Desperately trying to reach the lost soul from the carnival before Jamie does when suddenly*

BOOM!

*Death was hit with a powerful sand attack similar to the sandman's*

Pitch: So tell me again dear friend? What did happen to poor Jamie?

*Death stood up from the ground. Still in his human form rubbed the blood of his chin and glaring back up at Pitch*

Death: That does not concern you?

Pitch: So I guess he hasn't captured North and plotting to destroy the guardians.

Death How does he know about North No! of course not go back to Egypt Pitch there's nothing to gain around here.

Pitch: I can tell when you are lying to me Death. I can sense the fear in your eyes... and I believe there is plenty of opportunity around here.

Death: That's where you'd be wrong. There is nothing... and I'm not afraid.

Pitch: Don't think to highly of yourself now. I can see it clear as day on your face that you are afraid...

Death: If you think you know me so well then tell me. What am I afraid of?

Pitch: You're afraid that me and Jamie are beating you at your own game.

Death: That's a lie!

Pitch: Go ahead... let fear control you let it consume your soul *smiling villainously*

Death: Enough!

*Death transformed back into is dark clothe and skull and lunged towards Pitch swing his scythe at him. Pitch unfortunately was ready and out witted Death at his own tricks appearing where he shouldn't and actually getting Death where he least expected.*

MOMENTS LATER

Death: Ugh! What happened? ... PITCH?!?! *he screamed in the air*

*huff huff huff* No one has ever beaten me before. First I can't identify Jamie as the culprit and now these strange phenomenon of Pitch recognizing my attacks. Manny this is battle is looking rather grim for the guardians

*Looking up at the the clouds still have the moon covered*

I have to find the others before it's too late...
last edited over a year ago
Spottedpool commented…
ok its bugging me. how do u make the words italisized and bold? over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
[b] enter word [/b] this is the format and but you enter i to italicize b for bold and u to underline over a year ago
Spottedpool commented…
oh thank you over a year ago
Spots stood up and looked around. Shadows were everywhere, which would make traveling very easy for her. "im going to go after jamie. You guys figure out where that soul went," she said to thalia and cattie. Focusing on a shadow being cast by a house, spots raced at it and vanished into shadow traveling. She thought desperately, please let me find jamie before pitch decides to attempt another assassination.
Cattie and Thalia nodded

Lapis focused on finding Pitch but noticed someone "death ... ugh I have- There ! She saw a glimmer of something like sand of some sort but dark
(i'm gonna test this out !

yo wassup my brother

yo wassup my sistah

yo wassup my friend
totolove commented…
holy crud it worked ! over a year ago
Spottedpool commented…
do u think that someone would lie to you? =D over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
Hahahaha over a year ago
Spots stepped out into a grove of trees. she looked around for any sign of someone. after she examined the area, Spots sat down, closed her eyes and waited. sure enough, the sound of footsteps racing through the trees reached her ears. smiling, she said, "hello, Jamie."
There you all are did you find Jamie? or the lost soul?
Spots heard jamie come to a halt. "what do you want?" he asked warily.
She opened one eye and said, "you used to be so sweet jamie... What changed?" jamie stood there in silence. His eyes were hard and cold as he stared at her. Spots smiled at him disarmingly. "where did you hide north?" she asked offhandedly. An image was forced into her mind. She blinked and looked at jamie. For one moment, Spots could see a pleading look in his eye. It was gone in seconds. "do you really think that i would tell you that, spottedpool?" he asked, his voice dripping with contempt.
Spots decided to play along with him not realizing what she saw. "i had to try. North is a friend and i do plan on saving him." Or anyone else you have caught she thought to herself. Jamie turned away and ran leaving spots to think of the image that had been thrust into her head. "one thing is for sure," she whispered to herself. "the jamie we are fighting and the jamie i knew are not the same people."
Luckie looked at Death "We did and the lost soul, bunch a stuff happened and these two girls appeared and one of them in an egyptian get-up"

Lapis landed on the ground and looked around "A wild goose chase ... "
"We may need to gather back at Tooth's domain" *The sky remained dark and cloudy still lacking communication with Manny*
Spots strode out of the shadows towards the other guardians. She spoke only five words. "i know where north is."
Very well. Anyone who wants to go leave with Spots. Pitch seems to know more than he is telling me and I'm concerned for the other guardians. (WHO AREN'T PRESENT). With your knowledge this strange haze is clarifying so I'll meet you there.
Spots nodded. "If im correct, its best we leave as soon as possible. Theres no telling what shape north is in and the place is a good distance away, even by shadow travel. By the way, thats how we will be travelling so if you do not feel confortable with going through pitchs territory, then you'd best stay here or search for that soul."
over a year ago SqueakeeBee25 said…
lol sorry Ive been gone for a while and it does look like you guys are on a wild goose chase XDXD)

The dragon shook its head, then transformed back in to her human. "I'll stay behind and look for the soul. Darkness and me dont really get along..if you know what I mean..." she looked at everyone.
totolove commented…
s'ok over a year ago
Spottedpool commented…
we kinda are on a lovely goose chase arent we? :-D over a year ago
Spots smiled and winked. "Yeah, i have my issues with traveling in the darkness sometimes, but its the fastest way of travel i know of."
Luckie grinned "I'm fine with any sorta travels! ... except sea travelling ... "
Thalia looked like she was gonna scream "NO DARK ! NO DARK ! NO DARK ! "
Cattie patted her head and sighed "You can search for the soul if ya want *turns to the others* I'm gonna go with ya . If anyone knows how ta throw a surprise attack, be stealthy or is agile and has a bunch of useful things *taps her bag full of juggling balls* it's me and maybe a bunch of people who fits that description!"

Lapis summoned the vulture again and flew off with her head low so that she didn't stand out much .
Spots nodded. "Its best we leave now then. The place we are going is in a very well hidden area." she paused. "Everyone thats going needs to grab my hand. Once we start, do not let go until i tell you. Otherwise, theres a good chance that you wont be seen again." An excited sparkle filled her eyes. "Danger is my middle name," she said with a grin.
Luckie grinned back and grabbed her hand with Cattie doing the same
With a firm hold on their hands Spots ran into some shadows. They came out in a wooded area. "we are here," she said. Searching the rocks Spots ran her hand over the largest of the boulders. "The secret entrance was somewhere on here somewhere." She paused and slowed her tracing down as she sensed the entrances presence. "Not once did i imagine this place would be used for such a cruel deed... I thought that it had seen all its evil after the sickness." She pressed a small bump that was barely visible. A gap opened in the boulder. Her voice was bitter as she said, "Welcome to my home."
((The other guardians Jack, Bunny, and Tooth joined you guys shortly after anything. Death and Sandy remained continuing their jobs to keep things in balance and baby tooth is left in charge of collecting the teeth))

Death wondered the night with Sandy knowing very well that his battle is getting intense. Sandy tried making signs asking why didn't Death join them.

"I need to control death itself without my guidance of the souls chaos will ensure. Sandy you've known this for years. As a matter of fact why aren't you with them?" Death asked.

Sandy made gestures saying If pitch and Jamie are causing many problems both for the guardians then I must be here ready to support the children reminding them that we are still here even if fear begins to win

"Well, I hope Manny can offer us advice.." Death replied.

Looking up at the sky the moon was still blocked by clouds.
Lapis walked around silently with her dog anubis with a cloak on "stealth is key, stealth is key ..." she looked at a person who was going to walk away from someone in trouble "help him, it's the right thing to do"

Luckie and Cattie looked at each other then at Spots
Spots entered the area. It seemed impossible that it could be hidden from the world. Woods stretched on for miles, a lake glittered to the right, and in the middle sat a little wooden cabin. Spots sadly shook her head. "Don't be misled by the beauty of this place. It is being used for evil and Death has been here many times in the past." Bushes rustled nearby. Spots gave a low whistle and a beautiful winged tiger strode towards them. The sunlight made its fur look a shining gold. "Hey, Sunrise. How's my pretty girl?" Spots asked.
Sunrise gave a soft growl. Nodding, Spots says, "there's an area in the woods that Sunrise and my other animals can not get to. That will be where Jamie has hidden North."
Another growl came from Sunrise. "Sunrise says that she will lead us there." Spots looked at Luckie and Cattie. "After we save North, we have to get out of here as fast as we can. There is no telling what sort of traps Jamie has set up for us."
Luckie serrioused "ok, so do we have a plan ?"
"When we get to the area that my creatures cannot get into, I will leave them to guard the area while we free North. Once we free him, we must go into the lake. Jamie will probably check up on his prisoner and he will come in through the entrance. He has no idea that in the lake there is a passage that leads out of here. Should we come across Jamie, I need you two to escape with North. I will distract Jamie. Now, are there any questions?" Spots glanced at Cattie and Luckie in turn.
"yes, would jamie have any cameras or anything i mean ... lots of people in spy movies use them !" Cattie asked . Luckie face palmed
Spots laughed and said, "No. I made this place so that electronic devices don't work here. That way, in case someone stumbles on the place, it won't be broadcast to the world." She turned to Sunrise. "Lead the way."
They traveled through the woods until Sunrise came to an abrupt halt. She growled then gave a small purr.
"I promise that I will be careful, Sunrise." Spots turned to Cattie and Luckie. "This is where North is hidden. Once we enter, we do not leave without him. Are you ready?" she asked with a daring smile and a sparkle in her eyes.
" Heck yes" they both said with a smile .
"Then lets do this!" Spots entered the barrier. Her eyes filled with anger when she saw North. "How could anyone do this!" she asked with fury. North's hands were bound with rope and his head was bowed. Above him there was some sort of machine that seemed to be taking away his strength and power. Looking closely at the machine, Spots could sense that it was powered by North's strength. Her teeth ground audibly. She drew her sword. "I'n going to destroy that thing," she told the other two guardians. "You two go and grab North immediately after its destroyed." Spots leapt and sliced the machine in half, hatred and anger lending her strength.
Cattie and Luckie picked up North quickly, "how does he look ? We can't really see because his head is dropped and we need both of our hands to lift him "
Spottedpool commented…
you must have read my mind. :-D hahaha over a year ago
Spots looked him over. He looked worse up close. His eyes were sunken in and he had obviously lost weight. Spots lifted his head and opened one of his eyes to reveal his whites. "Not good. We need to get him out of here now. Head for the lake. The tunnel will lead to the house of the girl that healed me. I'd shadow travel but with North in this condition, it would be much to dangerous."
"Roger !" The two girls sped off in the direction with north, "man it sounds bad . I hope norths gets betta !"
Spots raced off after them yelling, "Me too!" She kept a look out for anything out of place. She stopped when she saw the cabin again. Her eyes welled up with tears as she remembered the pain of living alone in there for so many years. She looked away. North needed her help. Spots couldn't afford to get lost in her memories. She ran to the lake, where Cattie and Luckie were waiting with North. Smiling, she told them, "Sorry about this," and shoved them all in. Taking one last look at her home, Spots jumped in after them.
As soon as she was under, Spots put an air bubble around all of them and carefully manuevered it to a large cavern. The speeding current swept them into a very well hidden tunnel. Spots made no attempt to slow it down, knowing it would be a useless waste of energy. She was already straining with effort to keep such a large bubble.
Just when she thought she could no longer stand it, they were unceremoniously dropped into a white room. A familiar irritated voice said, "I thought I told you to tell me when you planned on coming here, Spottedpool."
Spots gave a tired smile and replied, "Hey, Sam."
Spottedpool commented…
should i create a profile for her even though she isnt a guardian? over a year ago
over a year ago pitchsgfrotg said…
Can I join? I will post my oc when notifide, please post on my wall
(Im giving Sam a profile even though she isnt a guardian)

Name: Sam
Eye color: blue
Hair color: brown
Dislikes: Pitch, especially since he attacked her school in search for Spots
Other info: Her imagination is surpassed only by Spots'. She often takes care of the guardians when they are hurt. She is well respected by them

(and yes, she is based on me, for the most part.)

Sam looked at Spots with a smile. Her blue eyes twinkled with humor as she brushed her soft brown hair behind her ear. Purple streaks were clearly evident. "To what do I owe the pleasure," she asked. Then she noticed North. "Oh no. What happened?"
Spots stood and explained, "Jamie had North captive... In my home." She gestured to the other two guardians. "Cattie and Luckie helped rescue him. He needs a safe place to recover." Her eyes pleaded with Sam.
Sam rolled her eyes playfully. "Okay. But there are only so many times I can tell my mother that I'm leaving the mattress on the floor in case there's a storm so the dog can sleep on it."
"Like you didn't enjoy having Jack over when he broke his leg," Spots said mischievously.
Sam turned a bright red and tried to hide a smile. "Shut up," she mumbled.
rigo1315 commented…
jajaja the ending xp over a year ago
( @pitchsgfrotg : yep sure !
@Spottedpool : guardian or not I would luv to see her ((even though this is late and you already made the profile)) :D )
(I'll draw a pic and post it when i get)
Spottedpool commented…
time... get time over a year ago
Spots smiled at Sam. Then her face grew serious. "I came here for one other thing apart from you taking care of North," she said.
"Why does that not surprise me?" asked Sam as she checked North's pulse.
"Do you remember when you were in eighth grade and..."
"...And I turned away from the guardians for a short time?"
Spots nodded. Sam straightened up. "Yep. I remember that. Is there a reason you ask?"
Again, Spots nodded. Turning to Cattie and Luckie, she explained, "At one point, Sam came to resent the guardians for some reason. Whatever is going on with Jamie seems quite similar." She turned back to Sam. "Why did you begin to resent us?"
Sam sighed. Her eyes seemed to become fragile as she replied, "Because I wasn't one of you. I couldn't go wherever I pleased and make children happy. All that I could do was sit at school and dream of it. Then, of course, Pitch decided to attack the school and that kinda slapped me out of that whole situation." A smile played on her lips. "Maybe that might help with Jamie."
Spots laughed, "No. Pitch already tried to kill Jamie so that wont work."
"And why did Pitch try to kill someone who wants to get rid of the guardians?"
Spots shrugged.

Here is Sam
Spots smiled at Sam. Then her face grew serious. "I came here for one other thing apart from you taki
totolove commented…
cool over a year ago
Cattie thought for a while " erm ... maybe he wanted to do it himself ?"
Luckie sighed "he might wanna do it because Jamie used to respect the guardians and he doesn't trust him that well to do it and he might turn his back o- wait ... jack died and became a guardian right ? Do you think he's trying to do what the man in the moon did with him ?"
Spots nodded. "thats a very interesting theory. Jamie, however is not who he used to be. Something else has-"
Sam interrupted, "Its resentment." When all of the guardians gave her a wierd look, she explained, "At some point, Jamie resented the guardians. He may have gotten over it but there was still a part of him that resented the guardians. That part was stronger than Jamie and took over his body to take out the resentment. So now Jamie is trapped in his own body."
Spottedpool commented…
crickets in the silent background over a year ago
Oh my gosh I am sooo lost I don't know what to add jaja. Okay so far I understand. Lupis is with her dog in stealth. Luckie Cattie Spots and North? are with Sam. Where's Jack, Bunny and Tooth? and am I missing anyone. (I'm sure I am).

As for Death and Sandy we are just here floating...
Oh my gosh I am sooo lost I don't know what to add jaja. Okay so far I understand. Lupis is with her
Spottedpool commented…
nice pic. you are missing bailey but i think thats it. over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
Yup jaja have no idea where anybody is oh wells I'll see what I'll post xp over a year ago
Spots looked at Sam. "How can you be sure?"
Sam gave a crooked smile. "Because I had a voice that was whispering to me during my time against the Guardians. It wanted me to give up control and let it take over. About the time that I was about to let it, Pitch attacked my school. That got me to realize what was important and that my will was stronger than the voice. It hasn' t bothered me since." She placed a blanket over North to keep him warm. "Jamie probably didn't have anything to make him realize what was truly important in life. The voice in his head, which makes him seem totally insane, probably told him how wonderful his life would be if he just gave up control. He probably now realizes how horrible the idea was and is fighting it." Straightening up, she faced Spots. "Somehow, you have to help him win the fight."
Death: *sigh* All of this maintaining Sleep and Death is overwhelming.

((FunFact: Because of the current issue with Jamie: Death and Dreams have become unmanageable. Death provides Life and the promise to see tomorrow. The body of any human must be well rested to be given a chance to dream. Even Day-dreaming makes it easier for Death to keep the soul tightly concealed in the body. Which is why Death and Sandy have taken to the sky and combined powers to keep a strong balance. For now it has been saved and stabilized... for now...))

Image: I just found it randomly on tumblr.
[b]Death:[/b] *sigh* All of this maintaining Sleep and Death is overwhelming.

(([b][u]FunFact:
Spottedpool commented…
hahaha i love the drinks hahaha over a year ago
BACK TO THE SKIES

Sandy: *¢àæ╥âºΣÄ₧å≥*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death: What? What is it?

Looking down over Burges a wave of vicious dark horses roamed the streets. Below the children cower in fear of the unknown. Infants cannot stop their outburst cries. The adults.... wander clueless to what is around them only feeling a slight breeze in the wind and the taste of soot. The horses seemed determine ignoring all of the humans running in a straight direction West.

Death: Hurry Sandy we must warn Spots and the others!!!
Spots shook her head helplessly. "I dont know how we can help him win the fight." Sam sat down on her bed. "You dont have to know. All you have to do is tell him about everything good in his life. That should give Jamie enough time to fight back while the voice is distracted... Hopefully." she mumbled. Spots glared at Sam.
"What do you mean hopefully?"
Sam started to twist her hair nervously. "Well, the idea behind it is only theoretical. The logic shows that it should work."
Spots gave a low growl. A dark shadow began to circle her feet like a tornado. "And if it didnt work? How much damafe would it cause?"
Sam stood up and met Spots' gaze defiantly. "You might want to calm down, Evans, especially with Pitch on the rise."
Spots opened her mouth to speak, then closed it and took a breath. The dark shadow vanished. Sam nodded in approval. "As for your question, the voice will only become more alert to your attempts to help Jamie."
Spots looked at the other Guardians. "We are going to need Jack for this one."
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Everyone stayed quiet has the door began to knock

BAM BAM BAM

Sam walked over and opened there stood Death and Sandy

Death: Time to go

Sam:What' s going on?
Spots looked at Death, then at Sandy and back. "What's wrong?"
*Death points off into another direction*

link
over a year ago Insane_Bowties said…
(Totolove on a new account cuz I can't get back into my old one ;A;) Cattie and Luckie look at where Death points, "yeah? So?"

Lapis sighed as Anubis went to do his business. She thought about anything...that is until the thought of her sister came in mind. Her face immediately looked disgusted at the thought. "Why am I related to her? Please tell me? Why? Why was she born like Eve out of Adam? Just tell me? Why?" She shook her head then watched as Anubis came back with someone. Great it was her sister. She facepalmed then groaned, "for Pete's sake..."
over a year ago Insane_Bowties said…
((Introducing, LAYLA~!

Won't make a profile cuz she's gonna be here for like a few times))

"Heya sissy!"
"What do you want?"
"Aren't ya goin' ta play with your friends?"
"What friends?"
Layla chuckled, "damn, always such a party ruiner! I mean those newbies of course!"
"Them?"
"Yeah, them."
"They're not my friends"
"You're such a downer aren't ya? You guys have to be friends otherwise guardian academy won't be- oops~ slipped out."
"Wait, what do you mean by Guardian Academy?"
Layla smirked, "well I can't tell ya that! It'd spoil the surprise! We'll see ya!" She disappeared into thin air.
((Introducing, LAYLA~!

Won't make a profile cuz she's gonna be here for like a few times))

"Hey