Rise of the Guardians Guardian academy !

totolove posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 02:16PM
Ok so you have teachers the guardians . Fine you can be any of them !
Jack :
North :
Tooth :
Sandy:
Bunny :
Pitch :
Mother Nature :
Mother Goose :
You can also be a new guardian ! So I have made a list of possible guardians for the first in best dress to chose from ...
Cupid :
Grim reaper : rigo1315
Old man time :
Lady luck :
The voice in the wind : totolove
Baby New Year :
Lady Justice :
Green Man :
Leprechaun :

There maybe small relationships . Oh and you must give a profile for your characters even if it's one of my suggestions

Name :
Center :
Appearance :
Personality :
Other :

So have fun !
But please don't do anything too drasticy
last edited on May 22, 2013 at 08:53AM

Rise of the Guardians 202 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 202

over a year ago SqueakeeBee25 said…
Good find, I don't think North will mind us using those
over a year ago totolove said…
" heh I always use them ! " melody took a step back " ok ..."
over a year ago rigo1315 said…
Shall we?

* Snow globe was tossed and a portal was opened. Everyone was transported to Toothiana's domain*
Luckie stretched " nothing like goin to tooths jungle domain ! "
( does anyone know she lives in a jungle ? )
( I don't think she does, she lives somewhere in Asia) Nice place.... *looking around*
((It sorta resembles something in India maybe, but its is found in a jungle, but her home is like up on the mountains and the trees don't cover it.)

WHAM *down goes a flying helper. The whole area was a busy intersection of all of Tooth's helpers flying in and out collecting teeth*

*Death looks down and the hurt helper ((I don't remember their names :/ )) Opps sorry *Tries to assist, but the helper freaks out and flies away and then coming back because they forgot the tooth*

* Sigh. Returns to group* Well... it seems awfully busy today.

Ya think..... *doges a couple and looks around* So why are we here again?
Tooth is next in command in case anything went wrong in the North Pole. *Heads to where Tooth is mindlessly busy buzzing about to a fro taking teeth from her helpers.*
Lucky caught some teeth that fell " Bad luck ? " throws them back to baby tooth " Sorry ! My fault you dropped them ! " Thalia looked at them " wow ! " Melody sighed
* follows Death* do you think she knows what is going on?
Thalia runs around and looks at the places where the mini Tooth's flew around
*glances over at Thalia, smiles a little, then shakes my head*
Tooth: Death what are you doing here?

Death: Just on some bussiness

Tooth: Sure... "Business" *hands a key* The load is downstairs I'm sure you know where.

Death: Thanks, but that isn't why I'm here

Tooth:?

Death: Do you have any idea what happened at the North Pole?

Tooth: No? Why? is something wrong?

Death: There was an attack the entire workshop is destroyed

Tooth: Oh no! We should alert the others. *Goes off and summons a large table appear from the center of the room. She pulls an old lever that leave a residue of dust and the norther lights send out all along the sky to alert Sandy, Jack, and Bunnymund.*

Death:*mask covers his face and his hood is pulled up he wields his scythe and destroys the machine*

Tooth: What on Earth are you doing?!

Death: Pitch mustn't know about the disappearance. We will go for the guardians.

Tooth: Hold on Death who are they?

Death: Ah these are the new guardian students. North was suppose to instruct them to which guardian they will model from.

Tooth: Really?! *flies over and inspects teeth*

Death: *pushes her off* We don't have time for that! We have to find the other Guardians.
((My guardian teacher is the moon because I have been around the longest, BUT i don't teach any of the new or other guardians))
last edited over a year ago
(( oh ? well mine's gonna be Jack ! for luckie ))
Thalia ran up to tooth " Tooth ! " smiles
Melody smiles
*looks at Death giving a "thank you" look for stopping Tooth from seeing my teeth, stands by waiting for instructions* So what do we do know and how are we going to find the other guardians?

((Ok got it and do we choose who we want or do we wait until we meet up with them?))
((I say pick which ever guardian you want to search for. Luckie is Jack and I'm sure SqueakeeBee25 yours is going for Sandy. totolove I guess you should decide where Melody and Thalia are going))

Death: *Heading down stairs* Alright Tooth is up to you to assign them!! I'll be back I'll take this load with me.

*Leaves with a large pile of crates*

((The crates contain the teeth of the dead children, teens, and adults. They are taken to Death's lair and organized so they remain separate from the living only guardian teeth are left alone and separated in another area))
(( Really ? Are you going for Sandy SqueakeeBee ? ))

Luckie grinned " A'right ! Time to see mr snow fairy again ! " Pumps fist in the air
(( Ya I'll go for Sandy.))
Smiles at Luckie, "I'll go look for Sandman then."
(( melody would go for bunny I guess ... no one does thalia so she just tags along with anyone ))
Melody smirks " well can you find someone better than bunny ? "
" yeah ... ME and jack ! " grabs a snow globe and chucks it to Melody as she clicked her fingers and made a potal with one of them " see ya ! " jumps through and lands near the edge of a cliff covered in snow " jack ? "
" down here ! " looks underneath her at the snow spirit " oops ! sorry ! "she gets off jack " its ok ! "
*Walking along a path in the woods under the moon's glow*

Death:.... No I don't think so..... Maybe... What do you mean where's Pitch you're in the sky... I'm not back talking....Alright!!.... What?.... No I really didn't hear you.... I'm not yelling...Yes I sent Pitch to Egypt... Why? Well, it'll buy us time for when the new guardians face him.... Me?... I'm not fighting Pitch... There's no point to it.....Well I'm done here I'm heading back to Tooth... I know I'll be careful... I can see past present and future trust me everything will be Fiiinnneee.

*Heads back to Tooth's domain*
Melody arrives at bunny's warren " hello ? " Bunny jumped out and rubbed melody's head " hows it goin ? "
*walks out on to one of the platforms, takes off hoody revealing my wings, tail pops out of no where.
Takes a deep breath of fresh air an drops off the side, dogging and avoiding the fairy helpers, opens wings and takes off towards Sandman's place, on the way looks down and spots Death but keeps going*
Thalia smiled and followed tooth around

Melody smirked " same as always ! "

" so hows it been ?" Luckie smirked " great ... apart from the fact that I had been tied up and North is missing ! "
*floats on the air current and spots Sandman's domain and i gently glide down towards it, I land and look around. Its warm and relaxing atmosphere are very welcoming to me, I begin to look for him"
"Sandy....Sandy....hey where are you?" looking everywhere and finally spots him.

He turns and looks in my direction and smile while waving.

"Whats up Sandman?" smiles at him.

~Nothing much.~ he looked at he as I stop when I reach him.

((Im going to have his image talking in ~ . Is that ok?))
totolove commented…
its fine over a year ago
SqueakeeBee25 commented…
thank lol. I was like how is this going to work out XD over a year ago
rigo1315 commented…
You could describe, but I like it. over a year ago
tooth smiled and patted thalia's head

Bunny looked at her " so why have you come here ? " Melody sighed " North's missing ! "

" What ?! " Luckie sighed " yep ! "
*A young woman singing near a large lake Death slowly approaches her sneaking behind. He prepares to attack crepts one more inch and lunges in*

Death: BOO!!

Woman: *screaming* Death what the heck man *punching, but only hitting his robe*

Death: *Took his skull off and pulled his hood off and smiled* How are you Terra?

Mother Nature: I'm fine thank you very much what are you up too?

Death: Just helping the new guardians. You should consider--

Mother Nature: Death we talked about this for over 478 years now.

Death: 478 years 5 days 4 hours 9 minutes.

Mother Nature: *pushes* Don't interrupt. I told you I'm just not comfortable in ONLY helping children I need to be here keeping everything alive so everyone can enjoy.

Death: But you can't do it alone. Especially now since there are less Deaths more and more each year.

Mother Nature: It's exhausting I know, but I'm sure you're enjoying you're free time.

Death: Well It's good to see you Terra.

Mother Nature: Where are you going?

Death: I'm head to the Tooth fairies domain.

Mother Nature: More teeth?

Death: Yes, but there is a great evil approaching

Mother Nature: Pitch?

Death: No not Pitch, but please Terra be careful.

Mother Nature: You don't have to worry about me babe :) I'll be seeing you

Death: Alright good bye *heads off back into the forest*

((I searched and Terra means Earth and Italian so mother nature can have some sort of nick name from Death. And I don't know if I should make them brother and sister or a possible romantic relationship. ))
(( if you make mother nature your sister then you would be the child of pitch ))

Bunny looked at melody speechless

Jack paced in the snow
Tooth: Would you LOOK AT THESE INCISORS they are just sooo sparkly white :3

Death: I'm glad Jean's pearly whites amaze you

Tooth: Oh! Hehe well Jean is one of my best kids.

Death: So is everyone here?

Tooth: No, but Thalia is still here

Death: You might want to tell her that the eastern gate is off limits

Tooth: Oh I'm sure she will kno-

*Ka-boom. Female scream. Death and Tooth rush over to the gate*

Tooth: Thalia are you okay?

Thalia: Yeah. Ugh! what was that?

Death: That was the wind. Consider yourself lucky. Nobody ever survives the Eastern Gate winds.

Tooth: Thalia you need to be careful. We keep the gate locked to prevent massive amounts of wind from escaping. Only certain amounts can leave to bring in the calm breeze.

Thalia: I'm sorry... You know having a gate decorated by happy children with the wind blowing in their faces doesn't exactly scream danger.

Death: She's right you and your fairies pretty much set her up to open a non threatening door.

Tooth: Well aside from this Thalia I think I need to show you the powers of the wind. Here follow me *Both Thalia and Tooth head off to another side of the gate*

Tooth: Death make sure to send Baby Tooth when everyone arrives.

Death; I know

[[I may be wrong ,but isn't Thalia the voice in the wind? I say that because of the description you provided. If I'm wrong then we will see how to go around this :) ]]
totolove commented…
melody has been forgotten has she now ?! >:( but i'll forgive ya ! over a year ago
Thalia sighed " Melody ... GONE ! Luckie ... GONE ! Cattie ... GONE ! " Tooth stared at her " who ? "

Luckie waited for Jack to stop pacing " can we just go to Tooth's place ? " Jack stopped " C'mon lets go . " he grabbed luckie and flew with the wind " AAAHHHH !!!! JACK ! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE FLYING DON'T YA ?! " Jack sighed " I know ... I'm just trying to get my mind off what you told me . " Luckie screamed at him " YOU ARE GONNA GET MY REVENGE !!! " something jumped past them " what was that ? "

Melody sighed and a gust of wind came past her " Well can you hurry up with the thinking E. Aster Bunnymund ?! Someone opened the East Gate ! Hello ? Mister Pooka ? " Bunnymund stared at her " Don't rush me ! " they heard Luckie screaming from somewhere " huh ? " ...

( WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS GIRL ? IS THIS THE CATTIE OF WHICH THALIA SPOKE OF ? WILL THEY FIGURE OUT PITCH'S PLANS AND FIND NORTH ? WILL JACK BE ABLE TO STOP HIM OR WILL THE NEW GUARDIANS BEAT HIM TO THE PUNCH ? WHY AM I ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS ? )
SqueakeeBee25 commented…
lol nice touch with the questions XD over a year ago
totolove commented…
I know ! :) i used to love reading out questions like this from roleplay asignments from me teacher :) over a year ago
"Sorry to be the barer of bad new, but Norths been taken." I look around his place then back at him.

He nods and gets up from his chair that he was reading a book in. He walks outside and creates his sand plane, gets in and looks back at me. ~ Where is everyone meeting at?~

"Tooth's palace."

~Alright lets go~ he takes off and I follow him back to Tooth's palace.
Luckie sighed " we're almost there ! "
We arrive at Tooth's place and go looking for everyone.
Thalia sees bailey " HIIIIIIIIIII ! "

Melody arrived with bunny at tooth's place " sup ? "

Jack dropped Luckie onto the ground " LAND SWEET LAND !!! " Luckie hugged the ground " wow, you really don't like flying do ya ? " Jack looked at a girl with brown hair and caramel eyes who was behind them .

Name: The Joker/Catarina
Center: Cheer
Appearance: she has brown hair . Caramel Eyes . Wears all sorts of clown outfits everyday with style . Always has a bag of juggling balls . Pom-poms which can turn into a rod that she always holds . She also has a ribbon on a stick that is 10m long, can't be cut (because it grows back) and can stretch at different lengths .
Personality: fun, optimistic, like a girl version of Jack Frost and is very, very, VERY serious about promises and secrets. And if anybody messes with North she gets mad ... He's like a dad to her .
Likes: everyone ! Even pitch because she believes everyone should be liked but he's known for breaking promises so its 50/50 with him ( one more in 'OTHER' )
Dislikes: pitch when he breaks a promise and slender man !
Other: likes the joker in the cards cuz she kind of invented the joker in her head
Thalia sees bailey " HIIIIIIIIIII ! "  

Melody arrived with bunny at tooth's place " sup ? "

Ja
*nods to Thalia and Melody, and laughs at Luckie's reaction to flying* "Are you kidding me, flying is the best thing in the world." *she smirked, but then got serious again, "hey guys, so now that we have gathered up all the main guardians.....what now?
" where's death ? " Luckie looked around . Catarina jumped high in the air and landed in front of Thalia " Hey Thaliecorn ! Wazzup ? "
*looks at the brown haired girl, not having seen her before* "I don't know where death is, Luckie..."
Jack sighed " too bad ... I wanted to prank him a bit ... " Luckie stared at Jack " can I join in ? "
Melody looked at them . Bunny smirked " Yeah, just like Jack ... * looks at Catarina * Who's the Sheila ? "
Catarina rolled her eyes at him while Thalia snuggled up to Catarina " Where finding out where North is ! " Catarina froze " ... W-w-w-what ?! "
Bailey looked at Catarina and nodded "North has gone missing and we got all the guardians together to find him."

Sandy floated a few inches off the ground and nodded at Catarina, he then turned to Bunny and Jack waving at them.
" ... Ok, let me guess " she punched wall and left a big dent " pitch or one of his minions did it ? " she took out a torch
BANG!!

*Precisely Death arrived on scene. He stood over the corpse of a young child who had been violently shot. He attempts to reclaim the soul, but nothing was their as if the soul had already been taken*

Voice: Well well well if it isn't the Grim Reaper.

*For the first time Death was unsure of the situation unfolding. Startled he turned around to see...*

Death: Pitch? *hood and skull remain on*

*Closer into the light the face of this figure resembled nothing of Pitch. The power and voice resembled him very crudely, all the same Death still stood in shock starring at this figure before him.*

Death: Jamie?

Jamie: Why death I'm surprised you look quite dumbfounded.

Death: *Keeping composure* It's not every eternity that an all knowing being understands nothing of their world.

Jamie; True.. true... so tell me where are they?

Death: The Guardians?...They are where they have always been guarding the children.

Jamie; Hahaha Guarding? They were barely even able to guard themselves if it weren't for me.

Death: Enlighten me. At least for my amusement how did you end up this way? Furthermore, where is this lifeless corpses soul?

Jamie: Oh that's simple I joined Pitch... Well technically I joined without him even noticing. And the soul *lifts up a lantern he pulled out of his suit* It's right here.

Death* Tries to take it*

Jamie: Uh uh. Sorry Death this soul is mine.

Death: *Still confused* Jamie you use to be a good kid, how did this happen?

Jamie; Why don't you ask Jack Frost....Ugh even saying his name still stings my tongue.

Death: In due time. So what do you plan to do with that soul?

Jamie; I plan to collect more to yield an army so powerful no guardian or Jack Frost would be able to stop me.

Death: You can't take the souls Jamie. It throws the balance of Life and Death out of balance you retain these souls longer than they are meant to be the world would fall in to chaos as it did years ago.

Jamie: Exactly, and with the demise of this world. I'll be free to lead a new world order with no Easter, no Snow Days, or even Christmas.

Death: So you kidnapped North.

Jamie: Of course he's only the first soon I'll get the others...

Death: Well I'm afraid I can't let you do that.

Jamie: Is that a challenge...
Melody hears a voice " well if you mean by Jamie then yes ! " Jacks eyes went wide " What ? You're kidding right ? " Melody shook her head " Im sorry but I heard the wind carry his and death's voice so then it must be true ! "
" Jamie ? Pitch has gotten really smart for his old age ... " Luckie sighed .
Melody got a surprised look on her face " what ? " asked Jack " Jamie said to ask you about something, then he said that saying your name stung his tongue . " Catarina punched her hand really hard so that a large smack could be heard " I'm gonna kick that Pitch so hard that I'm gonna make him spit up his lunch then eat it again ! " everyone stared at her " What ? Pitch broke his promise to me that he wouldn't do anything to any kid ! Hey Mel ! Is Jamie a fearling yet ? "
( Here ya go SqueakeeBee !)
( Here ya go SqueakeeBee !)
SqueakeeBee25 commented…
I love it!!! ^_^ over a year ago
totolove commented…
Your welcome it took like a minute to draw it over a year ago
SqueakeeBee25 commented…
lol Nice XD over a year ago
Bailey stood by and watched everyone discuss the topic at hand she keep quite. For she had nothing to say on this subject.
Melody shrugged " how'm I supposed to know ? He could just be confused or something ! "
*Deaths held his scythe tightly as Jamie made the first strike*

Death: I see you took up Sandy's control of sand. *Clang swish*

*The fight continued and Death maintained a well ready stance dodging and reflecting every attack. Not once did Death strike back*

Jamie: Why don't you fight back Death?! *Launches up and dives down* Aaaaahhh!!

BOOM!!

*A crater was made where Jamie dived on Death. With anger Jamie looked into the skull eyes of Death realizing the attack failed. Death knocked him off. Jamie laid breathless. Death removed his skull and hood revealing his face. He slowly approached the young teen*

Death: You may be evil, but I know your fate and this isn't how it ends. I still believe there is good in you.

*angered Jamie surprised Death in a final attack knocking him back into a tree*

Death: Ugh!

Jamie: *attempting to stand* Face it Death, nothing will ever change what happened. * Jamie disappeared. At last everyone arrived to aid Death. It was too late, Jamie was gone*

*Death stood there surprised that fate had tampered with his knowledge of history. He looked at Toothiana*

Death: This is troubling...
Catarina looked at death " so ... this is death ... " Melody drifted over to death " are you ok ? " Jack looked around " wheres Jamie ? "
Bailey was walking around looking at where the battle took place and found the spot where Jamie had last been in. "Gone....but I could track him." she tapped her nose while walking back to the group around Death, "I have his sent...so ill know when he is near or where he has been." She looked at Death then at the others.
Thalia looked at her " who's Jamie anyways ? "