Regular Show Review A Regular Show Episode.

missdada15 posted on Jan 15, 2013 at 10:21AM
It's very simple. Just pick a Regular Show episode,rate it from 0 to 5 and tell us what you thought of it.

IT CAN BE ANY EPISODE OF REGULAR SHOW! ANY!

You can also review the a episode that someone else already reviewed.
It's very simple. Just pick a Regular Show episode,rate it from 0 to 5 and tell us what you thought o

Regular Show 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago missdada15 said…
cool
FIREWORK RUN

I RATE IT: 5 out of 5

MY THOUGHTS ON THE EPISODE:

Regular Show once more showed that it's rated TV-PG for a reason.

The episode was awesome in my opinion. They whole thing with the mexican outlaws was pretty stereotypical and may i say a bit 'racist' but it was all for a laugh.

Also,when Hector gave them the pacage the first thing everyone probably thought about was 'coke' or some other drug. I think they meant for us older viewers to think that,aslo the laburatory seemed like a place where they made drungs. But of course,since it's a 'kinda kids' cartoon,they made the 'drug' to be chilly with explosive stuff in it. I'm not sure if it was meant to be a only a weapon or if they also put that stuff in it to make it more spicy. I'll have to watch it again to be sure.

Long story short, -I'm really glad they go by their rating again,and maybe even 'over' it at times.

The episode Firework run had violence,crime and suspense and i love the Regular Show episodes with those 3 genres.

I love the episode and i will probably watch it atleast 5 more times this month.

FIREWORK RUN

I RATE IT:  5 out of 5

MY THOUGHTS ON THE EPISODE:

Regular Show once more showe
over a year ago MadManMordo said…
Karaoke Video
5 out of 5 *****!

I liked this episode because of Pops singing during a random fight, that really made me LOL! (XD) I also liked it cuz the way they acted was like they was "drunk"!

(^MD: The episode was the bomb!)
last edited over a year ago
Karaoke Video
 5 out of 5 *****!

I liked this episode because of Pops singing during a random fig
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
heart
"This is My Jam"
5 out of 5!

I loved this episode! it was a very musical one! had two great songs "Summertime Lovin',Lovin' in The Summertime" and "Aw Snap" and third from Brain Explosion (but it wasn't exactly as catchy xD),there's a reason why I've watched this episode about ten times already I found it funny how one second Rigby liked the song and said it was his jam and the next when he listened to it he didn't like it but it ended up getting stuck in his head I wonder (if at the time he still liked the song but he just didn't want to admit it to Mordecai,and the part with Brain Explosion and Rigby but then it turned out to be a band..was 50/50 on it,the music was good but eh I probably would have done what Rigby did there honestly. and then with Benson helping with the beat in the near end of the episode was very good! loved this episode all around from beginning to end it was fun and funny!

This episode has a lot of music and comedy at times.

I'll probably watch this episode much overtime esp. when it's on Cartoon Network!
"This is My Jam" 
5 out of 5!

I loved this episode! it was a very musical one! had two great song
over a year ago RegularShowLuvr said…
Oh my god, i just saw this, and i could totally ruin this by doing every episode.....and i would.

If anyone has any objections to me doing that, ill give people a few days to say, dont do that, if no one says that, im totally gonna do it
No objections. xD
And you wouldn't ruin anything. :D

I'll be glad to hear your opinion.
There are a few more episodes i want to to a review on.

Don

5 out of 5

This episode was one of my favorit. It was emotional but (like always) they managed to make it funny. Just like in the Truckers Hall Of Fame (I'm gonna do a review on it later.

It had an awesome catch freze which was used by Rigby's brother Don,and which i now use with my sister whenever i want some 'sugar'.

I loved lt from the begining till the end. The first part was faunny when Benson tells Pops that you can't pay taxes with lollipops and the last part was funny when Mordecai teased Rigby with 'sugar'.

I like it how we learend a bit about Rigby's childhod. Which was unfortunately a bit sad. Since it hinted that he was lonely and pretty much an outcast. Rigby also admits that he's always in his brothers shadow because he's so much better then him.

But i was happy when Don said that he always looked up to Rigby.

I rate it 5 out of 5 because it had a great plot,it was emotional yet funny,the things dissapering part was awesome and greatly done,and like i said before -It was awesome from the begining till the end.
There are a few more episodes i want to to a review on.

Don

5 out of 5

This episode was one
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
heart
I still want to review other Regular Show episodes!,sorry if I Spoil the episode :p

Episode:"My Mom"
Rating:5 out of 5

This episode starts of with Mordecai and Rigby trying to get a Lemon tree to Benson,but again things don't seem to go right for them and they end up having Muscle Man and High Five Ghost supervise them and later Muscle Man passes the Tree place (sorry I couldn't be more specific xD),and then he "checks-in" with Benson and tells him they're going to grab something to eat and Benson says "All right,I know You Guys can Do It!",basically Mordecai and Rigby didn't know they had to check in with Benson (I wonder what would have happened if Mordy & Rigby tried checking in with Benson in a later episode xD) and then Muscle Man goes on with his usual "My Mom" jokes and he has the guy in Taco Trailer/Stand (whichever you prefer to call it) and then All four guys go to the Arcade and I loved the "We're Looking For a Good Time" Song later They finally get tree and Mordecai & Rigby were going to carry it out but Muscle Man introduced them To Bobby and then he says "Bobby Lives Like a Champ..You Know Who Else Lives Like a Champ? My Mom!" (I think that was my favorite line in the episode xD) basically then the "Uncle John" popped up (which I honestly the first time didn't see coming ) then it seemed like Mordecai and Rigby were going to be friends with Muscle Man and HFG but then it happened...Mordecai stopped Muscle Man in the middle of his "My Mom Jokes" and he said he was saying it wrong and said the was "Your Mom" and In my opinion both Mordecai and Rigby went a little bit too far with the Jokes and then this would probably be the lowest part of the episode for me where Muscle Man's brother comes and makes Mordecai and Rigby eat their so called Mother's picture,but even with that being the low point for me I still think this episode is a 5 of 5 because I laughed at Muscle Man's jokes all throughout the episode,hope you liked my review here.
I still want to review other Regular Show episodes!,sorry if I Spoil the episode :p

Episode:"My Mo