Regular Show Opinions of Regular Show

MadManMordo posted on Oct 17, 2012 at 09:33PM
This is where u can talk about ur opinions about regular show and what u like or dislike about it and blah blah blah. :)
This is where u can talk about ur opinions about regular show and what u like or dislike about it and

Regular Show 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RegularShowLuvr said…
I love regular show, I love everyting about regular show, I love the characters, I love every adventure they ever went throught, I love all the jokes and references that are in the shows, and I have watched every episode (except for the new holloween ep) a hundred times (literally), and I will watch every ep that will be made

but the one thing that I have noticed, and not the best thing, is that over the last few seasons, it has become a bit more censored, and limited with what they can get away with, I just hope that doesn't get over board and it becomes sissyish like adventure time
over a year ago MadManMordo said…
smile
I really like Regular Show. Its one of my favorite cartoons, usually I watch Impractical Jokers or Bad Girls Club but this is a good show to watch at spare time. :)
I Agree with ^(RSL) it has been more censored, but I guess they took it out cuz of reason... IDK?
I wish it wasnt only 4 seasons I wish it was like 5-8, thats how much I love this freakin show! :D
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Regular show,for me,is not just the best show on CN,it's the best show ever.

It really speaks to me with all the 80's music(which i love) and i can relate to the situations happeneing in the begging of the episode and i love how those situations later turn out to really irregular.

I can also relate to the characters,they seem very real. They have their good and their bad side,they are not just black and white (Good or evil). I hate shows who have black and white characters,not interesting.

I agree with regularshowlovr about the censoring thingy.