Ravenclaw House

Ravenclaw12 posted on Oct 17, 2007 at 01:30AM
Do you think the sorting hat would place you in Ravenclaw if you went to Hogwarts? Why or why not?

Ravenclaw 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PiiXiiE said…
sunny
Yes, I do! Not to toot my own horn (wow, that's an expression my mom would use!), but I like to think I'm rather smart. (Wow, there is no way to say that without sounding conceited, is there.) I've always been sort of a geek and I did well in school. I would also say I'm very creative (I'm very into the arts; music, dance, theatre, languages, etc.). I think I would feel very at home in Ravenclaw! n_n

(Sad that this topic had so many views and this is the first reply, over a year later!)
Yes, I do!  Not to toot my own horn (wow, that's an expression my mom would use!), but I like to thin
over a year ago SnapeOWNSedward said…
laugh
Who knowS? I'm a Hufflepuff but everyone tells me that I'm smart enough to be put into Ravenclaw (97% on a state test I didn't even study for. Named by John Hopkins University as one of "America's Brightest Children," etc.) and outgoing enough to be a Griffindor. Although I'd rather be put in the house that suits my personality best which is why I'm Hufflepuff
over a year ago Sprinter23 said…
oh totally. I don't really fit in to any if the other houses. I'm not particularly loyal and honest, or brave, or ambitious, but I was always well beyond my grade level when it came to reading when I was in elementary school. I qualified for the school spelling bee in 1st grade (The only one in my grade) and I took advanced english classes the last two years of high school. Yep, I'm a Ravenclaw.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Well I'm not sure because I love school I'm smart but I'm also brave, loyal and kind so I can't decide.
over a year ago football444 said…
big smile
Yes, i would be a ravenclaw than i'm a bit hufflepuff