Ravenclaw QUIDDITCH TEAM NEEDS YOU!!!

SnowWhite73 posted on Sep 25, 2011 at 04:06PM
We need to get a GREAT quidditch team if we wanna win this year! My name is Maisie and I am one of the beaters in this team and team captain (sorry got their first!)! Please send in your applications saying certain things: eg (mine)
Name: Maisie
Broom: Horntail 7001 (sturdy and well built)
Position wanted: Beater
Credits: Playing since child, played baseball (a muggle sport) with my muggle cousins when i was younger so i can use a bat etc.

Then after all the applicants are through, i will announce the result! Have fun!

Available places: Seeker, Beater, 3 chasers, Keeper, Substitutes for Seeker, Beaters, keeper and chasers, waterwizard, Mascot show conjurer.
We need to get a GREAT quidditch team if we wanna win this year! My name is Maisie and I am one of th

Ravenclaw 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago FallenLove said…
Name: Alexa
Broom: Silver Arrow (Extremely fast)
Position Wanted: Chaser
Credits: I have been playing Quidditch since I was 3, also am very fast because of running with my Mother's family.
over a year ago LunaLovegood123 said…
smile
Name: Liz

Broom: Nimbus 1700 (Best for Turns)

Position Wanted: Chaser #2

Credits: Ive been riding a broom since i was 5 and i played soccer (muggle sport) since i was 3 which is much like ground quidditch, i only started playing when i was 6, but when i was 7 i was a seeker on one of thoose advanced little quidditch leagues, my dad also played for the tornadoes when he was 20
over a year ago SnowWhite73 said…
big smile
Come on Ravenclaws! Sign up!
over a year ago MattieWeasley said…
big smile
Name: Mattie

Broom: DragonFire 12 (a new broom, not the best out there but pretty fast and good for sharp turns in any direction, right and left or up and down)

Position Wanted: Seeker

Credits: I come from a family pf great Quidditch Players and have always wanted to be a Seeker ever since I was 3 or 4. My uncle has been teaching me for a long time since I was 4 or 5. I was a chaser on a Quidditch Little Leage when I was 7 and 8. I also went to Quidditch camp every summer since I was 8. I have been to every Quidditch World Cup that has played since I was born. I am VERY fast and brave (I was almost in Gryffindor so you know I'm brave) and I love flying. I was (one of, becuase I know I'm not the best) the best in my first year flying class. I will also make sure that our team and the other team plays fair. I am also almost always in a good mood (just so you know) and I have a whole lotta energy!!!! I am involded in all sorts of clubs, but I will always put Quidditch practice first. I LOVE Quidditch I hope I can be YOUR Seeker on the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team!
last edited over a year ago