Random What y’all up to, my dudes?

2ntyOnePilots posted on Jan 07, 2019 at 01:12AM
(Hella bored XD)
(Hella bored XD)
last edited on Jan 07, 2019 at 01:13AM

Random 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gvldenyovth said…
I'm working on my fic rn (pls go answer my question it's legite) and tomorrow I have an appointment w my gender therapist! I doubt I'll get a T date but I think I'm going to get referred to an endocrinologist so that's good!
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Good on ya, bud! over a year ago
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Got done bathing in about three or four hours of Heathers the musical / movie stuff as a lowkey way to escape from the surroundings. Sounds bad but it was more mitigation and I had the time to do so anyways.

Currently working on something semi-productive now. XD

Strongly recommend Heathers tho. The music is great and the movie was enjoyable so I imagine the musical is also pretty good but I cant find any particularly good recordings of it so I would say watch the movie and listen to the musical's hits
2ntyOnePilots commented…
XD already been introduced to that one. (My god) sitting next to someone on the public bus and they... introduced it to me. It’s.......... interesting over a year ago
gvldenyovth commented…
I fucking LOVE Heathers. I was JD for Halloween and my friend was Veronica. over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
Id so do a JD cosplay over a year ago
over a year ago 2ntyOnePilots said…
Been replacing my guitar strings. (About time!)
I also polished and clean my guitar until it shined. I suppose it’s the guilty feeling again because I soooooo don’t deserve my ver6 own one. It’s too beautiful. I can’t believe that something that nice could be mine.
(Did I mention I named it Ruby yet? Most players name guitars XD. I’ve got lots of good ideas behind that name.) K. I’m done!
Been replacing my guitar strings. (About time!)
I also polished and clean my guitar until it shined.
gvldenyovth commented…
My basses are named Winnie and Winona (technically Winnie belongs to my school but I learned on her so I consider her mine) but I don't have a name for my guitar or ukelele yet over a year ago
over a year ago ArcticWolf said…
I'm accidentally procrastinating on going out running today because I need to wait a specific amount of time after I eat before I go out but every time the amount of time passes I realize I'm hungry again and uggghhh

the thing is I don't see the point in showering just to go out and run and then shower again, so I actually haven't showered today either and I feel gross
My best bud, who has 5 dogs of her own and is a magnet to all others, turned up at my house AGAIN today with aNoThEr dog. Young, black+white, ‘applehead chihuahua’, female. So of course I accepted it (as usual I’m just too soft when it comes to animals) bathed it, fed it and checked it over. Then we walked to all the houses within 1/2 mile radius, but haven’t found the owner yet. We will foster her until we are contacted via Facebook, or until we find a new home.
We named her Ari, like Arizona. She already has Dakota, Georgia, Louie(siana), and had Tex(as).
last edited over a year ago
My best bud, who has 5 dogs of her own and is a magnet to all others, turned up at my house AGAIN tod
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Update, still no claim. I have a pretty good idea she’s gonna stick and become the 6th dog whether they mean to or not. XD over a year ago
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Oh yeah..... she did after all. We decided on Ruby instead of Ari. But you seeeee there’s 7 dogs atm... over a year ago
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
Honestly just updating forums with ecchi and stuff. Probably gonna watch a playthrough of a Touhou game. And/or play a touhou game. Need to figure out a dnd character. I want to finish borderlands. Maybe nap idk. Eat something. (Idk yet) Listen to music. Etc.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Pretty relatable my dude, lots to do. Well I’ll let you get on with it! over a year ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
Once again, relatable indeed !!!! over a year ago
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I found some new bands to listen to and started getting back into my weeb phase.
Planning on watching movies with a friend tomorrow.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Have fun over a year ago
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Hopefully we'll go to the gym too.
over a year ago legend_of_roxas said…
I'm laying in bed while cuddling/hugging my cat. I want to get up so I can go play a game or something, but she keeps purring and dozing off in my arms. It's hard for me to get up and disturb her.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Mhhh yes. Best thing in the world. Say hi for me. over a year ago
over a year ago TheLefteris24 said…
Not sure about today. Just woke up a little while ago. I'm probably gonna continue with playing a few Video Games here and there. I am in the mood for some Music as well. Gonna be studying over a few things later. Finally, I'm also in the mood for some posting. Could contribute a bit in here as well !!!!
over a year ago EgoMouse said…
Well, I had a long day at work with two domestic arguments (one guy bled a lot from his nose and he was being accused of rape, the other dropped a cooler of alcohol on the loading zone), tons of check-ins when I needed to clean glass up, a unit manager getting mad over the phone saying how my agency is questionable over jammed keys, dealing with police and incident report, etc., just chilling to lo-fi. I rewatched Beforel Orel because....well, Moral Orel has always been one of my favorite shows.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Oh god, sounds chaotic. Hope your days get better. Relax dude. over a year ago
over a year ago ShadowFan100 said…
cool
Just enjoying the last day of the weekend before work tomorrow is all. You?
Doing my 3 damn fucking bullshit essays my dickhead professor only gave us oNe fUcKiNG dAy to complete! I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH! THERE IS NOTHING, NoThInG ID RATHER B DOING RIGHT NOW.
Riku114 commented…
Staring at huge anime titties? over a year ago
2ntyOnePilots commented…
NO over a year ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
@Riku Words of truth !!!! over a year ago
Missing my cat. IK he’s jusy outside but I want him around. I’m not attached... nope I’m attached. I love my boi.
But. He’s the same. He legit grabs me as I walk past if I ignore him. Who needs relationships when you have a cat?
^ Aw shit. Don’t take that wrong. No beastiality here.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Weird flex but okay !!!! over a year ago
Just had my coffee and meds. I need to be prepared for do8ng my shit ton of coursework and hav8ng my late night existential crisis!
OMG
Someone get me chocolate or coffeee ASAP
I need them. I will go eat instant coffee powder if I cannot fuel my system fast enough.
Cafffeeeeeeiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeeeee
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
Probably going to put on some tunes and lie down.
last edited over a year ago
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Sounds great! over a year ago