Random New Banner for club?

2ntyOnePilots posted on Oct 26, 2018 at 01:21AM
Add possible new banners for the Random club. At some point, one will be chosen, and submitted in a poll to see if the majority agrees before changing it. (If you want a change)

Random 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 2ntyOnePilots said…
Here’s one I liked
Here’s one I liked
over a year ago 2ntyOnePilots said…
^would be resized etc. before thou
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I can't speak for everyone but I don't actually want a banner change. We've had this same banner since almost the beginning, it would be super bizarre to change it now. That and I hate change in general.

The icon would really drive me crazy if it changed because that one has been that way since the beginning lmao.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TheLefteris24 said…
Honestly, I'm on the fence about this. I wouldn't mind seeing something new. It would be refreshing. At the same time though, I must say that I have really gotten used to the current Style of this Club. To the point that if this particular Icon and Banner were missing, it wouldn't feel like going to the same Club anymore lol. That being said, I'm up for seeing more suggestions. Who knows? There might be those that will really catch my attention. I'll might be posting some myself in the future if I see them fitting.

In any case, it is good to have this Forum in mind. Good call from you, 2nty. It is certainly much more preferable putting our suggestions in here and then decide together to change the look of this Club instead of posting immediately a Poll out of the blue with limited choices. Have been thinking of making a Thread myself for a while now but was postponing it every time !!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Im with Zanhar to be honest
over a year ago SilentForce said…
I agree with Zanhar1
over a year ago Rihanna312 said…
What Zanhar said