Random Role Playing Of This Kind

demon_wolf posted on May 31, 2011 at 11:57PM
This is a ninja rp. I really wanted to use my long time ago character Emerit. So I am making a ninja rp. Im pretty sure there already is a ninja rp somewhere on here, but I'm making a new one.

As it goes this is like a ninja school. You are trained by a teacher to go out into the real world and become great assasins and such. There is an actual school called Grandstand. Those that are teachers here are very strong and know what the hell they are doing, so if you do disobey them there will be hell to pay.

You are tought how to pick out the criminals and how to deliever their punishment.

You can be a teacher, student, regular person. Or an enemy that wants to destroy the school.

Teacher:
Emerit (Headmaster as well)- demon_wolf
Kuroi Kage- Shadowcon99
Kushin Mangetsu- wolfmaster3000
Sianna- Paramore-CSI
Aires- JENNYDRAGON

Student:
thorn levanowitz- Briannalq
Chieko- YugiohFanatic1
Kiaara Sinia- Paramore-CSI
Xia Kay V- southern-belle
Gen Jemma- demon_wolf
Lila- darkmoon47

Reg Person:

Enemy:

If you chose to be a student talk with another roleplayer about them being your teacher. :)
last edited on Aug 25, 2011 at 08:39PM

Random Role Playing 1067 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1067

over a year ago demon_wolf said…
Name: Emerit Finch
Teacher
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Hair: Blackish blue
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105Lbs

Emerit was born to a family with a lot of money. They were part of the rising middle class that all of England feared and ranted about so often. Though they feared them, though, many of the families, finding their money wells drying up, went to these middle class families for saving.

The Finch family, like many of the other middle class, wanted the titles of the 'old money' and when the opportunity presented itself, and an Earl came to court Emerit, the family was more than happy to have it.

Emerit was married to the old Earl on her 14th birthday. He died shortly after, without ever having consumated the marriage. It wouldn't have made a difference had no one made claim to the dead Earl's title and his new fortune. The man's family challenged it though. They did not want any children Emerit might later bare, to carry the title of Earl if they weren't deserved. A doctor's examination concluded she was still 'intact' and Emerit was placed out of her own home and left penniless.

Her family disowned her after that. She became a well rounded women, in the sense that she now spends most of her time tracking down criminals and killing them. She has learned that a sword or gun can be more company than any human can. And a gun or sword can be more depended on.

Abilities: telepathy, knows how to handle a swords, small knives, and guns with perfect skill.
She has a healing ability that rivals Wolverine's without his adamantium. A gunshot wound can be healed in minutes. Her power even extends to reattaching severed limbs.
Her enhanced healing factor has given her enhanced senses as well as physical capabilities.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Emerit Finch 
Teacher
Hair: Blackish blue 
Eyes: Gr
over a year ago Briannalq said…
Student Name: thorn levanowitz
personality: shy dosent talk very much, can be irritated easealy.
Looks: eyes change different colors according too mood wears all dark clotheing
Studients past: Her family was destroyed by her powers she didnt mean for this to happen but her anger and emotions went out of controll and then suddenly every thing whent dark she destroyed half of her home village so she was sent out to a school were they could teach her how to controll her evil devious emotions.
I added you to the list at the top :)
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I AM SO STUDENT!

Name: Chieko (meaning wise child)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 65 lbs.
Personality: Shy,quiet,friendly,caring,bottles up emotions/doesn't like to show certain emotions to people (depression,anger,crying,etc.)((only shows them if they are to an extreme)),very loyal to those who are close
Hair: black with red tips
Eyes: white
Description: Pic below (except with white eyes and red tipped hair,bigger chest.)

Story:

Her parents were assassinated while she was gone training.She has spent her days living at the school,or in the forest,enjoying the company of her favorite teacher,Emerit,and enjoying the company of the nighttime creatures.She learns fast and is a very good student.She will spend some days doing nothing but training or reading without break.Teachers would coax her to stop and take a break,but she would just stay silent and ignore them.The only teacher she would obey every single command from was Emerit.She is very,very loyal to her.

How's that?
I AM SO STUDENT!

Name: Chieko (meaning wise child)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 65 lb
AWESOME!!!!!!
OMJ thank you! ^u^
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
((Whin I'll make a character just give me a bit of time and I'll have it up tonight.))
SC,pwease repwy to the rps?????
YAY!!!! Take your time no rush (:
I wanna start! X3
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
(I'll make one but can I make mine a student who eventually becomes an enemy? but learns first kindof like an undercover enemy?
Almost done but is there jutsu like from naruto and stuff?
Thats fine SC I never had set things on the type of ninja (:

That would be a great idea Para!!!!!!!!!
killer working on profile now
lol ok (:
Name: Kuroi Kage
Sex: Male
Hair: Black
Eyes: Golden-brown
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 158
Position: Teacher

Kuroi was born into a family of very prestigious ninjas. The Kage clan was known for being able to kill someone without leaving a single drop of blood anywhere. At a young age Kuroi was groomed to be the perfect assassin as was the rest of his family. However when he turned 13 Kuroi made one mistake and his life took a turn for the worst. While training alone in the forest Kuroi found an odd shrine after approaching the shrine and touching the symbol on the front he was branded with the markings of a Sannin those who are cast from society and can perform jutsu.After his father saw the markings he was banished from his clan.

Abilities: Shadow style Jutsu, vast knowledge and skill with chained and throwing weapons, and his stealth skill is rivaled by no one.
Name: Kuroi Kage
Sex: Male
Hair: Black
Eyes: Golden-brown
Height: 5’10”
We
Kuroi's face
Kuroi's face
Is Kurio a teacher?
Ya sorry I thought I put that on there
Kay (:
almost done charrie!!!!!!
BTW who wants to be my teacher?
so when do we start?
big smile
I think about it
I wanna start now.It seems so fun!
Yug you can start.

Emerit can be your teacher if you want Para.
I don't wanna start.
Ok well lets wait for Para's character then I'll start.
Okay.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
i'll be a teacher

Name : Kushin Mangetsu

Height : 6'0

Ninja Rank : Master / Ninja swordsmen

Hisotrey : Not alot is known about Kushin Mangetsu the records show he's a skilled ninja for being able to use elemental ninjustu and useing all type's of element's even to the point of being able to mix them, forming kekekigenkai, his Master Roku a Rouge ninja Taught him such tricks and happend to be a legenedary Ninja swordsmen, After Roku found and took in Rose and taught Kushin everything he knew Kushin simplely Killed him and took his sword at the age of 8 before he joined the acdeamy he killed 6 other ninja swordsmen gaining there blade's, he joined the acdeamy when he was 14 and has never turned down a mission becoming one of the top students little is known about Kushin but he is one of the Youngest members to be granted the rank of Master . the only one who know's of his existance is the leader of the school to witch he get's his missions from and than leaves

Ablities :

Ninjustu :

Fire release

Water relase

Earth release

Wind release

Lighting Release

Ice relase

Lava Release

Wood release

Summoning art -wolves

Master swordsmen

Apperance :

Kushin wears a red armour covering all but his eye's witch are a deep green, he also wears cloak over his armour and his hair is also visable it's a dark Brown and is kept in a pony tail it goes jsut past his shoulder's , when his armour is off he is wearing a Black Shirt with pants and cloth mask around his face covering his mouth and he has a straw hat on at all time's. ( I know it's a Naruto pictue but this is what Kushins armor looks like )
i'll be a teacher 

Name : Kushin Mangetsu 

Height : 6'0 

Ninja Rank : Master / Ninja
((That is like the definition of god-moding and how can you be a teacher if no one knows you exist!))
( not that he doesn't exist jsut he's never there , you know how he just come's and goes and he's like a ghost , he just does to the person in charge of the village get's a mission and goes back out I don't see how that's god modding , Considering Sannin are Legendary )
over a year ago southern-belle said…
Name: Xia Kay V.
Student
Eyes: Violet
Height: 5'6"

Xia is Kushin's student. She takes everything aside from training as a joke and is a fast learner. She was born from a family of well-to-do ninja's who where killed when she was 9 due to their house being arsoned. After loosing her family she went to live in a poor orphanage on the wrong side of town until she decided to put herself in school. Her intuition is incredible to the point that she's been accused of being a mind reader (which she isn't).

Xia's abilities include the following:
Pyrokinesis
Hydrokinesis
Advanced Swordsmanship
Intermediate Hand-To-Hand combat
Intermediate Kickboxing
Name: Xia Kay V.
Student 
Eyes: Violet
Height: 5'6"  

Xia is K
Name: Kiaara Sinia
Hair: Long brunette,
Eyes: Piercing Grey blue
Height: 5'5
Weight: 107

Kiaara was born in a dark home on the border of the most religious city. Where others must commit to the commandments or put to death. Her parents pushed perfect on her like medication,and at a slip of a grade or one mistake or something not the way they wanted it to be she was severly punished. At 14 she left on a trip and never came back the town thought she was dead. She stayed in the forest learning quickly the way of animals and the way things were supposed to be but after her child hood she despised people who killed people “who were bad” because she never really understood what bad or criminal was for in her town it was almost innocent. So she became the opposite and killed those enforcing law.

Abilities: Extremely physical fighter has no knowledge of weapons other than a small knife she keeps in her boot. Has extreme Balance/flexibility/ stamina and endurance. She is quick and nimble which makes her a skilled fighter.
Para Kuroi can be your teacher if you want.
Who's gonna start?
DW said she is :P
Mkay
I like how our charcter's all Match just about with our student teacher Raito :P
Ikr
STARTING!!!!!!!

Emerit walked the halls of the empty school. It was early morning an hour before the school would open. She was checking to make sure everything was in tip top shape. Being the youngest headmaster ever she had a rep to protect.
I wanna do this!It seems so fun!I hope Whin starts it soon! ^^
( well DW claimed first blood )

-Kushin was walking along a moutain path and saw the Village that would lead him to the school so he could hand in his mission, he grew rather excited no one had seen him for 5 years he had taken a 5 year mission and was happy to be coming back , he had also recived word that the old head master had passed away, it was also approaching Kushin's most dreaded time of the year the new graduate's were gonna be out soon and it would be time for him to "choose" a student, but now wasn't the time to think of such things he wanted to rest and congratulate the new head master, he walked forward enjoying the sceneary-
((WOOOO!!))

I walked into the school ready for another year and a new student as I walked through the doors of the school I spotted the new headmaster. "Shadow clone jutsu." I made a few copies of myself and had each one approach the headmaster and say in unison. "Welcome I'm Kuroi."
-Kushin was now entering the town some of the towns people looked shocked, as he walked through the town his cloak around his armor his armored hat covering his eye's-

-a Ninja apraoched both Kuroi and the new head master- "it's Master Kushin is on his way here from his mission it was a sucess he took a 5 year mission...five long years since ethier of us saw Master Kushin " -the ninja sounded happy-
I sat up and yawned,stretching and getting up.I had slept in the library of the school again."Well now....."I walked out and looked for my teacher's room.She always had changes of clothes in there.I took them out,then changed in there.No one was ever there this early,so I decided it wouldn't really matter if I changed there.

(It would be hilarious if someone walked in on her while she was changing.XD)
Xia had gotten up early and was already in the library reading up on a few things she rounded the corner to see a girl changing clothes, "that the new style this year?" she asked laughingly.
(You do know the door was closed........Or is it?!And,it would have been more funny with a guy.Yeah!They get all embarrassed!XD)

I turned and looked at one of the students."I'm trying to get dressed.Do you mind?"I blushed lightly and turned my back to her,getting fully undressed,then picked up my fresh outfit.
(lmao well no one else was posting so i figured I would xD)

Xia laughed, "alrightly then. That's one way to start out the year. Ya may want to close the door before other students come in though, I see guys coming" she lied convincingly.
I sighed and started to close the door,then stopped for a moment."I've been living here for a while.....I don't want to hear it."I closed the door completely and sighed.
Kiaara walked un the mountain and stepped inside the school she glanced at the schedule.
"perfect the headmasters my teacher." she said smiling "perfect to my plans."

(sorry shadow whinny already said she'd be my teacher.)