Random Role Playing Revival: When The Blood Isn't Enough

Noone_N posted on Aug 08, 2013 at 12:28PM
This is a revive of the roleplay When the blood isn't enough.

Vampires have ruled the humans for centuries now under their leader Noone. He is a vampire of beauty and deception, he twists the truth and taints peoples hearts. Some would argue that he is only doing what he is doing to perfect and heal the world and it's people.

His only enemy is the rebellious humans. They are trying to stop him from reviving the planet and trying to kill him and all vampires. They MUST be stopped.

Secrets are hidden behind every closed door and in every heart. Human blood has now become a source of pay and sustinance, this was set up so vampires would go crazy and attack. But the rebellion sees what they cover up, they are so thick in this soup of lies they must be exterminated less the truth be told and the vampires ruined. Vampires lie and hurt and kill. They can not be trusted.

Leader of the rebellion: Hin - human
Second in command: Losviet- secretly a vampire
Vampire leader/King: Noone
last edited on Aug 08, 2013 at 11:13PM

Random Role Playing 497 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 497

over a year ago mcterra said…
Name:Hunter (once known as Castiell.)
Race:Vampire
Appearance:Pic
Personnality:Ruthless and kills without second thought.Does things his own way and values money more than anything.
Weapons: 2 handguns equipped with anti-vampire silver bullets and a silver bladed katana.
Bio:Unknown
Other:He is a rogue hunter who has no side.He would work for humans or vampires so long as he is well paid.He wouldn't hesitate to betray his allies if the opponents propose a better price to him.When a mission is given to him,he doesn't relent till the target is dead at his feet.
last edited over a year ago
Name:Hunter (once known as Castiell.)
Race:Vampire
Appearance:Pic
Personnality:Ruthl
over a year ago kiwiXtheXfruit said…
Name: Hin
Human
Leader of the Human Rebelion
In a relationship with Losviet
Name: Hin
Human
Leader of the Human Rebelion
In a relationship with Losviet
over a year ago 666demon said…
Name: Aiden Tom
Race: Vampire
appearance: short Blonde hair gelled back, amber/hazel eyes that are always searching for something. Pleading to be noticed, A dark grey hoddie over a plain white shirt, ripped holy dark blue jeans, black converse
Bio: Aiden was born in England, He doesn't remember a whole lot but he tries to forget the haunting memories. His whole family was burned at the steak for being accused of witchcraft when he was six, what he doesn't remember is how he got away for Ten years, when he was 16 he met this vampire lord, and asked him to turn him into a vampire so he could get his revenge. Only problem is, about a three days ago, he found a little mortal girl who didn't know her name, so he called her Hailey, after his dead sister.
weapons: Bare hands along with a double barrel shotgun with silver bullets.
other: "I kinda fell in love...with... Hailey."

Name: Hailey (Hailey Hannerson)
Race: mortal
appearance: long Black hair in pigtails, bright green eyes,
Bio: She really doesn't know anything. When Hailey was a baby, she got very sick, and when she got better, she didn't know anyone. she spent years of living in fear for a while, but now she's ok better, her parents died in a car accident a while back. She was devastated, that's when she found out about her fascination of vampires and then her fascination about Aiden. Since then, she has been living with him.
weapons: A hunters knife.
over a year ago Noone_N said…
Name: Noone Nekoniikawa ((aka the big baddy))
Age: unknown Vampire VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­YY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY pretty
He has no favorite blood type except those of which have experienced a lot of mental and physical pain
Name: Noone Nekoniikawa ((aka the big baddy))
Noone
in a relationship with Hin
sire: Redo
Noone
in a relationship with Hin
sire: Redo
(HIS FACE IS SO SEXYYY!!!)
Noone_N commented…
I KNOW! XD He's a real sadist though. over a year ago
666demon commented…
Oh you are.... over a year ago
Noone_N commented…
You making me blush!!! over a year ago
Name: Redo
Sire: Noone
he's a very horny and crazy man.
Name: Redo
Sire: Noone
he's a very horny an
(so when do we start this?)
666demon commented…
Idk, just post a a random morning, wait for Noone? over a year ago
mcterra commented…
Yeah, I'll wait for Noone. over a year ago
Noone_N commented…
He got good grades lately. over a year ago
((So I'm going to start where the last version of this stopped off at and it will take place at the base.))

Losviet yet another box of equipment and personal items shoving it into the truck, he didn't know why but he felt the need to take even the items of the people who Redo killed with him. Many of them had families... some had ones that could care less... And being their family he would mourn them properly. He rubbed his eyes as he felt a headache coming on from not feeding recently.

Noone pet Redo's head and smirked as the young yet old vampire played a video game whilst relaxing happily. "Mm... Noone-chan? I'm hungry."
Aiden:
I walk into the kitchen of our little home that me and Hailey live in. I never really liked the classier homes that the more Regal vampires had. Well I am considered a prince, living with Lord Noone did have it's perks. But I never really liked living there, I faked most of my happiness there anyway. They taught me that mortals killed vampires on the spot. But when I found Hailey, she didn't kill me. Now I know this next part seems crazy and perverted but I'm not like that. I'm in love with her. Speaking of Hailey, she's up early and in the kitchen too, looking in the cabinets for something.

Hailey:
I know I'm up early, I'm hungry. I can't help it. I grab my favorite cereal Lucky Charms, and get up off my knees and turn around and see Aiden leaning up against the fridge, a bowl and milk in hand for me. I smile at him and shrug, putting the brand new box on the counter. He seams uneasy, Did I do something wrong? "No you did nothing wrong. It's, something to do with the 'Vampire King' as you like to call him. I have to go back-" My eyes widen. No! They can't take Aiden away from me! "They can't take you back! I'll kill them before I let them take you away from me!" I blurt out. I'm scared now. He gives me a concerned look and scoops me up in his arms. Shushing me, telling me it's ok and not to cry. Wait, I'm crying? "I have to, just to let him know I'm still alive and that priest's haven't gotten to me yet." He tilts my head up to look him in the eyes. "And I need you to go to the orphanage while I'm gone ok?" I nod but the thought of leaving him scares me.
Hunter yawned as he sat on a couch in Noone's castle.He looked around.He would've never imagined coming back here someday.Noone was the vampire king and obviously had been Hunter's master.But one day, Hunter had left never to return.He had abandoned his real name and became known simply as Hunter.He had become a rogue hunter, hunting humans and vampires alike.But he had recently been informed that Noone needed his services.He wondered what job he needed him to complete.Obviously, he didn't consider Noone as a master anymore and was there only for the money.He opened up the can of synthesized blood he was holding and drank from it.He waited for Noone to come over and tell him what to do.
Hin folded the blankets of his old living quarters neatly and placed them in the cardboard box that held the rest of his belonging. He didn't have much. Personal belongings took up too much space in the trucks, and they moved so much that the extra weight seemed unnecessary. He hauled his box outside and smirked as he saw Losviet by the truck. He bumped into his shoulder with a smile.
Losviet looked up with a weak smile and sighed. "I only took one of each item, I...didn't want to forget them. Even if I hardly knew some of them... I'm sorry it's my fault this happened."

Noone stepped into the room ignoring Redo as he whimpered and was told to stay outside of the room. He smiled and sat behind his desk, "Hello Hunter ... it's been a while hasn't it... Well let's get to the point of this, someone has been cheating me and taking out more blood without permission from the blood banks. Exterminate them."
Hunter nearly chocked on his drink. "WTF?!! You called me here just for that? Just to kill some godamn blood thief? Noone that's a job that your guards could do." He sighed and said "Well, that's gonna damage my reputation but as long as I'm well paid I'll do it.How's Redo btw? Its been long.Is he still your little...toy?" He asked as he took another sip from his blood drink.
Hin frowned and pushed the box into the truck. "No, don't say that. It was on my order that they fought, not yours."
"That's not all... it's been noticed that he has started a vampire rebellion group to take me down. He's gotten a fairly sized army...but we have you don't we? " He took a sip of his own drink, "Redo? I suppose you could put it that way."

"I should have known about Redo! I should have known the ball was a trap and now it's my fault they're dead and your hurt."
He hugged Losviet in close "No...no, it's not your fault. I sent you on the mission in the first place. And anyway.." he pulled away, a half smile formed on his lips "You're the one who saved me."
Hunter raised a brow. "An army, you say? Well, that seems more serious than it looks.I understand why you summoned me.I'll take care of this." He put down his drink and said "But remember this Noone.I still don't like you in any way.The years I spent as your underling are years I've always wanted to forget since I left this place.I was just a pawn whom you manipulated at will and you took away everything I ever loved.I still haven't forgiven you for that.I don't consider you as a master anymore and I won't ever bow to you again like I did before.So let me make this clear now, I won't hesitate to betray you and stab you in the back if I have the opportunity to do so.I'm here entirely for the money." He leaned back on the couch. "But don't worry.For now, I'm fully on your side.There's no way I'll side with some mere rebel.Judging by what you've told me, they're just smalll-fries and I don't deal with weaklings."
Noone smirked and walked up to him, he pulled him close and his grip threatened to break Hunter's wrist. "I understand that. But attempted to rose above me and I will destroy you faster than I created your new life. " He let go and returned to the door. "I shall return to Redo, now."

Losviet hugged him back and shed a silent tear. "I...understand."
A servant came into the room holding a child by her pigtails with one hand, her back turned to the men. "You want her, you traitor? Well too bad, Big Daddy already has plans for a human!" She taunted insanely. Just then Aiden sprang from the dark mass of the hallway and attempted to tackle the woman somewhat girl, but she crawled up the wall and onto a ledge high above the floor, when Aiden got up there the servant threw the girl down and pinned him to the ledge on his stomach, letting him watch as the girl fell into Noone's hands. "Oops. Not fast enough are you traitor?" She giggled as Aiden struggled. "Hailey!" he yelled.

Hailey looked up at Aiden as he struggled. Why she didn't go to the orphanage was because she wanted to be near Aiden. But instead she got kidnapped. "Hailey is her name. Aw, Are you keeping her as a pet? She heard the woman mocking her and Aiden.
Noone looked down at Hailey and then the servant and then Aiden. He brought up her chin to look her in the eyes with a sweet smile revealing fangs. "What are you doing, Jesable?" He held her close and smiled up at Aiden. "Release him."
Hunter gripped his wrist as it began healing."Tch, damn bastard." He said as Noone turned to go.He had felt that power once again when Noone had gripped his wrist.That overwhelming dark power that had scared him to the point of wetting himself when Noone had taken him in as a kid.He had grown up serving Noone in fear of that power which the vampire king possesed.He had just felt that power once again.He frowned and clenched his fist.But he had changed.He had become far stronger.He no longer feared Noone and he believed he could kill him if he tried.But it wasn't time yet.He couldn't try anything at the moment.For now he would just accomplish the job and get paid.He then looked up as Aiden,Hailey and the servant got in and caused all the ruckus.He simply narrowed his black and yellow eyes as he watched them.
((Oh sorry to mention this but btw in this rp power is brought with age, and Noone is one of the oldest vampires still alive. He can not be beat unless by someone his own age or older. Sorry to sound like I'm trying to rule the rp but you can make more ancient vampires, though I will stop the limit after three.))
(Don't worry.He's the king afterall.I think its normal for him to be godmodded.Making someone who can visibly defeat him would seem to degrade his status as the big boss.Well, that's my opinion.)
Noone_N commented…
okaay thank you for understanding. over a year ago
"But Big Daddy!" Jesable whined, but released Aiden anyway. "He's a traitor, he's keeping a mortal and he hasn't even bit her yet!" Aiden rolled his eyes at the Jesable and jumped down. "I'm not a traitor. I would never betray Noone. And she's not my pet. I just took her in when her parents died. And she didn't kill me on the spot like the books had said, she takes a fascination to us."

Haily gasped as she saw his eyes and fangs. "So your the Vampire King! The Nuns at the orphanage said that you where evil. But you don't look evil."
He smiled at her and stroked her hair. "Now why would I be?" He stood up and looked at Aiden. "You will have to mark her, so she won't be taken advantage of by other vampires." He said glaring at Jesable. "Aiden is one of my children you should respect him almost as much as you respect and fear me."
Hunter kept watching, then he said "Oi Noone, who're those kids?" He asked as he finished his drink and leaned back on the couch, looking at Aiden and Hailey.
"The boy is Aiden, he is your brother by my blood. Though I do not own or know the child."
Hunter smiled and said "Tch, you bastard.You really don't know when to quit it, do you?You still go around converting worthless kids inorder to use them later on as pawns, huh? It seems you haven't changed Noone.Well, whatever.He seems to have a good deal of respect for you.Just another poor ignorant kid who doesn't know what type of mess he's been put into." He said and shook his head slowly with the same smile on his face.
Jesable's jaw dropped at she looked back at Aiden who nodded. "It's true, he did save my life when I was still mortal." He pointed out. " I will, I'm just waiting until she gives me the 'ok' to do so." He said as he watched Hailey with Noone. "Her Name is Hailey- Hey! I'm not worthless! Andy who in the blue hell are you calling ignorant?!" At this, Hailey giggled.
"The nuns told us you killed Sister Raven, but I was with Sister Raven when she got shot by a priest so I stood up for you." She told him, recalling the ruler lashings she got that day. "You have no idea of how mean Elder Sister Hanna is." she said in a serious tone that made Aiden grin.
"Heh. You really are so cruel aren't you?" He sat down again and crossed his legs. "I don't use people as pawns, they do what they want." He smiled at them both. "You are good girl aren't you?"
"Yes sir. I am a good girl." She smiled sweetly up at him and then frowned. "Sir, can I ask you a question?" Her bright green eyes getting dull. She really needed to ask this, she had to ask this question! "Why are people like me, dying? Did we do something wrong?"

Aiden's head snapped to look at Hailey, his eyes wide with horror. He asked that question when he was still living with Noone and lets just say he was thrown and locked in a room with the pervert. But things have changed, he knew Noone wouldn't do that to a little girl. "Did she just ask what I think she asked?" Jesable whispered lowly in Aiden's ear. "I hope not." he replied back.
"The cruel one here is you, Noone.And yes, you use people as pawns.Pawns who follow their own will, but go on the way you want them to." He then looked at Aiden "And kid, if you can have so much respect for scum like Noone, then you really are worthless, ignorant and pretty stupid too.Well, what's done is done.He's already made you immortal.You're part of him now.I guess it can't be helped."
He pat her on the head. "Not people like you. There are many other people who are trying to kill me, and there are some vampires that are sick. Thwy are like a poison and they can not help themselves, that's why even they have to die sometimes." He looked like a genuinely sweet man but the others knew what he was really like, he did not like his motives being questioned. Plus, her blood was already reaching his nose... it was intoxicating.
Hunter looked down at Hailey.Just the thought that such a monster touched this innocnt girl made him sick.This man wasn't what he seemed to be.Not at all.His cruelty and sadism were second to none.Hunter knew that.And he knew it too well.He frowned as he looked away.He didn't want to look at that anymore.He could smell her blood too and could hear her heart pumping it to her veins.He knew Noone would give in sooner or later and suck the kid dry.It was like a wolf in sheep skin luring a young lamb into its open fangs.Such a scene was disgusting to look at.
"Wait, you told Aiden he had to 'mark' me? What does that mean?" She asked. Her eyes being brought back to life with interest. "Does it mean I get to be a Vampire like you and Aid?!" Her smile getting bigger. She loved the idea of being a vampire!

Aiden growled at Hunter. "Why I ought 'a pop- Hailey, I'm not going to turn you. Marking you means- I'll tell you when your older." The thought of her becoming a vampire at this age he was against, but marking her?! When she's older he might but he's not going to rape a little kid. Just no. His cold unfeeling heart clenched in a odd way when she used his nickname she gave him.
Hunter looked at Aiden as he growled at him.He smiled and said. "Aiden, right? What's wrong? Did I say anything which didn't please you?If that's the case, then you can say it.Don't worry, your words can't hurt me.Or should I simply say you can't hurt me altogether."
He smiled and shook his head adoring her innocence, though he was more interested in her past. "So I heard you're an orphan? Tell me what happened." He said leading her to a chair and giving her a plate of cookies. "I will let you stop whenever you wish."
Hailey took a cookie, thanking him. "Well. Sister Raven, when she was alive. Took me outside when School was over and my parents where driving towards the church. And then someone started shooting. Me and Sister Raven had to go back inside." She said looking up at him with sad eyes. "And when we got back out. My Mommy and Daddy were gone."

Aiden growled again but Jesable lead him into a different room. "Control." She hissed in his face.
"Tch." Hunter just said as he smiled once more and snickered before saying. "Still some brat who has difficulties in controlling his powers.Huh, pathetic." He said as Jesable dragged Aiden out.
Hin brushed the tear off his cheek "We should probably head out now. I think mine was the last box of this load"
Losviet nodded quietly and went into the truck his head down as he had to admit he was tires. The sun was coming up soon too.

Noone nodded and stroked her cheek lightly, "It's okay. I trust Aiden will take good care of you." He said brushing her hair with his fingers for like the upteenth time. "If you ever want come and ask to speak to me."
"Why don't you get your claws off, Noone? We all know the kind of person who you really are.And I especially know what you're gonna do to her.You're just a halfassed monster Noone.Even you know that.I've been with you for long enough to know your feelings.I can feel your hunger and uneasiness.You'll give in sooner or later and let your bloodlust take over." He said as he looked at him.
He frowned and turned to Hunter his nails extending into claws as he glared softly, to lazy to have to deal with the actual uncomfort of really glaring. He walked forward and with each step closed the distance between the two. A smirk graced him but not the good smirk. "You should know I am very old...to old even say my age without getting tired and running out of breath. With age comes power AND control. I do not feed when I do not need to unless consent is given. Despite what you think I have TRIED ever so much to become a more likable person. I may not be a saint, but I will not be underestimated by someone such as yourself a mere child compared to me." He bared his fangs again which were longer than most vampires and truthfully there was a lot more than there should be. One fang to replace each tooth.
Hunter looked up at him, matching his glare.At first, he couldn't even face Noone, but today, he could look at him in the eye without any fear.He was no longer afraid of the vampire king.He just said "You go talking about how old you are and how you can control yourself, but here you are barring your numerous fangs at me and getting ready to attack.You may be the vampire king, but you're like all originals, you can't control your bloodlust.Someone like me, who once had human blood, has more control than you.And I'm not a mere child lie you say.You made me what I am, but right now I'm pretty convinced I've surpassed you.I no longer fear you Noone and as I said before, I would kill you at any time if I had the opportunity to do so." He said as his own fangs slowly slid out in between his lips.The air around them became heavy and pressurized, like some invisible power was compressing the space itself in which they were.It wasn't an attack or anything.It was just his own way to show to Noone that he was ready to take him on if he had to.
He smiled. "You're scarinf the child Hunter." He said licking his lips, and I can tell you one thing... "He lightly placed his hand on Hunter's head and extreme flashes of pain shot into Hunter. He brought him closer by grabbing his jaw and smiled sweetly. "You will never overpower me. Here I am trying to be nice when you don't understand when to calm down yourself, do I need to punish you like in the old days?" He said choking Hunter with enough force to snap a human neck in two.
(What sort of powers do vampires have here exactly?)
Hunter winced at the pain. "Let...go of me, you...dumbass." He quickly took out one of his handguns and shoved it into Noone's mouth.He pulled the trigger.The blast from the gunshot projected him backwards, out of Noone's grip.He crashes beackwards unto a wall.He stood up and gripped his neck.He began coughing, trying to regain his breath.Damn Noone.He even had more strength than before.If he wasn't a vampire, he would've died for sure.He looked at Noone and frowned.He still didn't have doubts.He knew he could kill him if he went all out.
Noone_N commented…
Older vampires: They pretty much godmod, they can force pain unto other people, use suggestive speech((as in mind control)), EXTREME HEALING like the wesker kind. Use their blood as weapons, their hair can defy gravity like most vampires. XD And well they can stay out in the sun as long as they please, use elemental powers, though each anciant only has one element under their command unless they eat another ancient with a different power, their venom can make people/vampires feel whatever they please, such as pain, pleasure, dizziness, and there are more things but i want to move on to regular vamps now over a year ago
Noone_N commented…
regular vampires: blood can be used as weapons, hair defies gravity at times, they can defy gravity if they please, move really fast but ancients are A LOT faster, their venom can force feelings on only humans, they have at least one power, but you need to run what the power will be down with me, plus they have regenative healing, not as fast as thw ancient though over a year ago
Noone_N commented…
Heell yeah over a year ago
Noone frowned as thw back of his skull reformed and his brain healed again, working easily and quickly to repair the lost brain matter and memories. He licked some blood and stuff off his fingers with a long tongue, "That won't be so good... "He summoned a few maids to clean up the bloody mess. "To think you did that in front of a little girl. Go. You have a job I gave you didn't I?"
Hailey wasn't afraid one bit to go over and see if Noone was ok. "Are you ok sir?" She asked in a quiet but still a bit panicked voice. Jesable and Aiden came in when they heard a gun. Aiden aiming his at Hunter. The double barrel shotgun loaded. "Big Daddy?" Jesable asked, wanting to know if her 'Daddy' alright.
He smiled and nodded cracking his neck pleasantly. "I'm fine, it was a hit unpleasant, but I must admit, it worked as a good amount of mindsoap to rid me of an image I saw yesterday."