Random Role Playing Hell

Fallax_Entis posted on Jun 23, 2012 at 08:25AM
It's fucking Hell!! Duh!!

But...if you need more specifics, it's Dante Alighieri's version of Hell (the book, not the retarded ass game...). Don't know what that is? Look it up. There's 9 circles for varying levels of sins. I'll post a diagram if needed. But yeah. We'll work stuff out in the forum. It's a pretty loosely thrown together RP. Nothing major.
It's fucking Hell!! Duh!!

But...if you need more specifics, it's Dante Alighieri's version of Hell
last edited on Jul 04, 2012 at 06:06AM

Random Role Playing 46 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
((WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­O!!­))
over a year ago Nevermore_ said…
Aphrodite !
Aphrodite !
SKFJDJFALLLLLLLLJ NJSD SB!
xD what?
Name: Julliet
Race: Demon

She was born when a dying angel had cast her heart into the fires of a celestial battlefield, thousands of years ago. Her body was formed of the burned and melting flesh that lay burning in the eternal blaze. She came out a grown woman but not awaken. For years she slept unknowing of all that passed until an unfortunate warlock had mistakenly summoned her to life. She was brought to the earth, and wandered without purpose, learning the evil ways of man through the warlock who summoned her. Eventually she killed the man she thought she honored and became her own person. She adapted to society on her own will; She became a renown trouble-maker of sorts, living only on survival and controlled by emotions. She is owned by no man, nor woman. Until recently after she was dragged to hell by the warlock's damned soul. (I dunno bear with me!)

Appearances: She is small-framed and completely flat-chested. She sports a vibrant red mohawk. Her skin is a reddish tan, and she usually takes enjoyment out of decorating herself in many colorful items of clothing. She bears on her back fleshy featherless wings, thin and brittle, and purple with veins. She often hides them, tucks them away into coats and such.
Name: Julliet 
Race: Demon 

She was born when a dying angel had cast her heart into the fires of
Name: "Ugly" Jack Riggs

Once a very handsome young and successful conartist and an aspiring musician, Jack Riggs was descended from a corrupted judge who was allegedly cursed for hanging an inoccent 16-year-old girl during the salem witch trials. He had his name changed legally but he could never escape his bad blood.

His father was once a catholic priest who "accidentally" impreganated a young church-goer on Christmas Eve. But Jack himself never was one for religion until the day he sold his body to the devil. He wanted what everyone else wanted; Fame, fortune, and above all else love. With love, he'd finally get a place in life.

For years he did the devil's dirty work. He went from house to collecting souls from the corrupt and wealthy. He killed the people who tried to escape all while being chased by love struck women and climbing a ladder towards wealth with his music. It was all going swell until the Devil came to collect.

He had to ditch his one and only. Break her heart. He had to fake his death and keep in hiding but no one could hide from the devil. They found him, captured him and dragged him down screaming.
I'm just fucking around with old charries now
over a year ago Fallax_Entis said…
(So...I assume we're ready to start this thing, right?)
(that would be nice)
(Then...you start it. I refuse to.)
You start you made this rp.
(you are a horrible, horrible person...)
YAH I HAVE MORE CHARACTERS TOO
BUT I M DRUNK AND LAZU
there is absolutely nothing better than drinking on a monday night and making a immense amount of dirty jokes.
(..............)
(Lazy asses...)
The fires raged in the pits of Hell. Each ring housing some form of torture of the damned shades who were condemned to its depths. Demons dwelt in the City of Dis located in the middle of the rings, Satan himself living at their epicenter in the icy chains past the frozen lake Cocytus. Demons there had four "jobs" to choose from: Reproduce, guard the antichrist, join the Legion as a soldier, or torment the damned. In their spare time, however, many had a stall in the central market of their evil city.

Fallax pushed the flap of his tent open and began heading back to the city. Their battle had been won, keeping the angels at bay in the entrance of Hell for the time being. He wasn't going to push further out until an order was given from Lucifer himself. For now, it was just their job to keep the angels from their grounds.

A smaller soldier trailed behind him, fully clad in armour as opposed to his commander's black jeans and no shirt. "Fallax...aren't you going to keep up the offensive? Their on the run. Why call it off now?"

"Azazel, know your place. Calling the shots is not something you're suited for. My troops follow them out, and they'll be led right to a larger mass of them and be slaughtered. Until we get more reinforcements, we aren't leaving Hell to pursue them any more."
Okay
so
Jack is Heroin addict who has had several affairs, has gotten into a fist fight with his dad who is in fact a priest and sold his soul to the devil... He's killed people in the devil's name as well and that is in fact how he got dragged to hell, by trying to collect the soul of an old man who just happened to have had a pistol on him. Now where the fuck does his soul go?
Not to mention he's a conartist and has swindled many out of their money in the past.
(9th circle, second layer.)
(can satan has a son?)
(That would defy the idea of him being in chains)
((D'oh yeah!))
(Alright...I've posted the starter...where's everyone else...?)
(too tired to post an intro at the moment. I promise one tomorrow though! I don't think I have anything going on then...)
(.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.)
(*Shoots self in head 6 times*)
((That's a bit excessive...))
(*Shoots again*)
(I'm.................. Sorry.............?)
(*Twitches on the ground, blood pouring from bullet wounds in skull*)
Jack stood, naked, vulnerable and trembling violently from the cold. He looked up and around the barren wasteland, seeing nothing but white on white with the few obscure shapes protruding from the ground. His vision blurred, stinging from the icy air... if you could call it air. It was stagnant and heavy and hardly breathable. In fact, his lungs were burning from it's toxicity.

He squinted at the shapes that lead him there, through the stiff locks of black that fell around his face. Faceless, nothing to distinguish them as familiar. Alien creatures. One extended a limb to guide him to a black blotch that stained the ground. He shook his head. A feeling a dread, hollowing him out from the inside.

Instead he was shoved forward nearly tripping in the black. It was like a hole... only too black to be real, with no solid bottom. He felt it pull at him.
(again.........sorry........... and my post isn't going to be all that good because i really don't feel like making something very impressive...)

Aphrodite was currently walking around the circle of lust, taunting both the male and female occupants with her minimal clothing and false promises for later. She came across a certain tenant who had interested her for a while, he was not yet as scarred as the rest or as desperate. He still tried to woo her into his grips but wasn't quite at the begging stage. She approached him slowly from behind and pressed her pouty lips to his cheek, "Have you missed me?" She whispered seductively to him.
" You know I have," he said with a smirk as he turned around to face her.
She immediately ripped off his pants and... well... I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
His older brother's words stung him. I make good orders. I've learned stratagems and have developed the knowledge to use them. What makes me not suited for a commander's position? The soldier swallowed and gave a nod, slinking back to his tent, which he shared with four others.

Fallax let out a heavy sigh. "There needs to be rations for the troops, enough blankets sheets for the tents, more metals and skins for their armour..." As he listed, a black quill wrote down his words on a floating piece of golden parchment. "I need all that by the end of the day, got it?" he confirmed, and the quill seemed to respond before disappearing towards the marketplace.
Julliet grinned as she felt her heart racing, making music in against her rib cage. She darted through the busy market place with demons on her trail. Her bare feet, padding against the brimstone path and her wings tingling with energy. In her hand, she gripped a glass orb which appeared to be empty, yet it pulsed with the heat of life.
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
Tabitha Deveraux
Was a model in her life, but became to notice that all those around her had stopped coming around. To gain her friends back she struck a deal with satan, but ended up killing herself herself over the stress and pain. She was sent to hell and is used as a servant to satan, but only wants someone to care about her again.

Tabitha Deveraux
 Was a model in her life, but became to notice that all those around her had stoppe
(Suicide places her in the 7th circle, 2nd ring...not the center of Hell.)

The General let out a heavy sigh. The battle had been easily won, but it was a repeated event, occurring over and over again every few days. Why the angels wanted to invade the place they had sent them as banishment and torture was unknown. It had become melancholy and droll, this war.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Directingchicky said…
((Mkay, sorry))
(It's okay. That's just the whole reason I have the diagram up at the top.)
Mephistopheles

A demon who has taken on the name of his predecessor and those who have long since existed before him. His name has no meaning other to be called upon when a mortal soul is damned to collection, or a demon asks of his service. Though, he is a direct servant of the devil and often will speak on his behalf, he has no power nor place in hell's hierarchy other than to serve and bend to the will of any demon that has importance unless that goes against the orders of a demon of higher rank; Lucifer's word is always final.

He is a grievous creature, living in constant sorrow as he has no freedom and is not allowed will. Though he does not wear it on his sleeve, one is hard pressed not to feel the sadness in his presence. This makes him terrible company at parties. Regardless, he will wear a cunning smile made to tempt the weak hearts of men, but he feels remorse for them. He's known to warn mortals of their sin and of their fate should they bargain their soul, but it usually falls on deaf ears.

He is incredibly loyal, though not entirely in spirit, and preforms every task given to him with a certain amount of delicacy even during times of urgency. Every step is taken with much caution and careful grace, as if tripping may cause him his demise. He never looks others in the eyes and usually keeps he gaze averted to the ground.

He has two forms, one of an androgynous youth and the other being a horrible gargoylesque creature. Both are seen with golden bands on their wrists. They symbolize his eternal servitude.

It is usually in the privacy of his domain that he is allowed his wants, needs and desires and it is there that he savors it, though he knows it all to be false. He has very few friends and those who have gotten over his tragic personality claim that he has a sweet tooth and is easily won over by sweet buns. Whatever humor he has left is seen as cruel and sadistic.

((Picture done by Candra on deviantArt. I just entered Mephistopheles in the search box. He is based on the Mephistopheles in Faust (Mainly Marlowe's adaptation) Why have I been making wretchedly sad and ambiguously gay characters latey? ))
Mephistopheles 

A demon who has taken on the name of his predecessor and those who have long since
((I hope you're okay with this one, X))
((AND NOW I CONTINUE THE RP AS IF IT WAS NEVER KILLED!))

"Wa-wait! Aren't we acting a little fast! I mean there are worse people out there than me. Serial killers and rapists... Why are you wasting your breath on this soul? I was just a guy trying to survive a-a-a harsh cruel fast-paced world. I mean- I mean I'm a nobody! A moderately famous nobody! I didn't know what I was doing! C-c-c-can't we just uh-uhm!" He tried to hold himself against the cold as it grew harsher with every word spoken. "Is- is there... there any way..." He was pulled closer to the black nothing. The void. "That-that I can just h-haha-have a second.. chance? The errors of my ways! D-d-do-community service? Ebenezer..."

The shapes seemed to growl and grumble amongst themselves and one extended a finger to point out the scar on his arm.

Jack blinked at it, confused. The cold seemed to slow his thoughts. "Oh yeah! Th-th-that! Yeah.... the-the deal... I... You s-s-see, I did-didn't know it was p-p-possible... I thought it was a sh-sham. I was tricked! I was promised fame and fortune, and all I got a was a bullet between the ribs!"

Julliet giggled and took flight as she made her way to the circle of lust through a series of portals or some such shit.
(...I have not a single clue what is going on....at all...whatsoever....and have no feelz for this current rp any longer....We can restart, though I feel that the setup should be different...)
((Yes, but can I keep my characters?))
(Yeah. I didn't even read the profiles XD)
((Well go start it, thilly! I love Mephistopheles!))
(Alright. We'll just say that the circles are where they reside (the sinners and whatnot, that is) and are tormented, but not necessarily to the method in the Inferno. Secondly, I'm just gonna copy and paste the same starter as before.)

The fires raged in the pits of Hell. Each ring housing some form of torture of the damned shades who were condemned to its depths. Demons dwelt in the City of Dis located in the middle of the rings, Satan himself living at their epicenter in the icy chains past the frozen lake Cocytus. Demons there had four "jobs" to choose from: Reproduce, guard the antichrist, join the Legion as a soldier, or torment the damned. In their spare time, however, many had a stall in the central market of their evil city.

Fallax pushed the flap of his tent open and began heading back to the city. Their battle had been won, keeping the angels at bay in the entrance of Hell for the time being. He wasn't going to push further out until an order was given from Lucifer himself. For now, it was just their job to keep the angels from their grounds.

A smaller soldier trailed behind him, fully clad in armour as opposed to his commander's black jeans and no shirt. "Fallax...aren't you going to keep up the offensive? Their on the run. Why call it off now?"

"Azazel, know your place. Calling the shots is not something you're suited for. My troops follow them out, and they'll be led right to a larger mass of them and be slaughtered. Until we get more reinforcements, we aren't leaving Hell to pursue them any more."