Random Role Playing The Ten†h Circle (18+)

aNinnyMouse posted on Jun 08, 2012 at 07:11AM
 You find yourself lost amidst a maze of piping and alleyways, a manhole breathing steam like smoke from a gaping mouth. By the stench of the place, you could tell that it has been a long time since anyone has maintained this area. A faint pulsing can be felt int he ground like an erratic heart beat, accompanying the distant sound of music. Following that sound through the twiated turns of unmarked walls, you find yourself blinded by bright neon lights.

You've found a dome surrounded by an empty parking lot. Mismatched neon letters speak to above a large industrial double door over which a bearded horned man with hooved feet and fishnet stockings crouches, illuminated in red and grinning like a hungry jackal. The letters read out: ThE TEn†h ClRcLe flashing in a menagarie of different colors. Before you enter the door, a warning sign printed in bright yellow over black catches your attention...

"Please leave your worries, troubles, cares, responsibilities, commitments , restrictions, religious affiliations, husbands, wives, children, pets (we cannot stress that one enough), sanity, and wit at the door and come in with an open mind, heart and legs (if you have them)!

You may keep your weapons but be sure you know how to use them. Our staff is not responsibility for wny harm done to you or your belongings!!!!!!!!!!

Unless, of course, we caused it. Then you should simply accept the fact that you deserved it.  

Signed, Pussycat and the Baron."

Seems shady, right? Probably some cheap nightclub for tenty-year-ods. Why bother entering? Still, there is a certain something drawing about this peculiar place that seems to draw you in. You touch the pulsating hot door and feel a subtle spark of energy. Will you enter?

Ooc rules:
Sex is fine.
Violence is fine.
Cursing is fine
Post however you like whenever you like.
I will post the description of the Ten†h's interior once a character has entered.
(Don'tmind the second person point of view. It was only to set the mood. :D)

Don't expect Pussy and the Baron to allow you to do anything that they find offensive to them, their business, and their wellbeing without some severe consequences. :3

Random Role Playing 1845 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1845

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
(Cool.And I'm changing her age to 18 so she's actually legal to be in a club.Though she still looks ten.)

Nenali skipped up to a nightclub."Oooh~! This looks like a cool place! I'll try it out!"She went inside and looked around."Ooooh~!"She went over to the bar and sat down,spinning in the chair and giggling."Um,miss?Can I have a water please?"
over a year ago aNinnyMouse said…
"Just a mo-What?" The woman leaped back in surprise to see the little girl spinning around in her chair. "Uh, hello there. You look a little young to be hanging out in a place like this. Where's your parents?"
"Parents?"She giggled."I'm 18. I live on my own.Besides,I have no clue where my parents are.I haven't for quite a while."
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Nateri glanced over at Nenali. "What in the hell?"
"Eigh-Eighteen?" She gave a hefty sigh of relief and poured some tap water in a glass. She gave the girl the water, accompanied with her little smile. She laughed. "You look like you might be nine. You even scared my customers, but whatever. I'll believe it. It makes things a whole helluva lot easier for me... Considering..." She glanced towards the man who was entangled with her patron.
"Oh...I'm sorry...."She drank the water and swung her legs."Yeah......I'm surprised you believed me. Most people don't........."
"Honey, if you say you're eighteen then you're eighteen. Children are usually bad at lying, anyway. "
Nowaki walked over to Nenali. "Look how cute!" He pinched her cheek. "Such an adorable little girl! How old are you, like eight?! You're so cute, I could just cuddle you to death!"

Nateri rolled her eyes and drank her Khlua.
last edited over a year ago
Nenali growled and latched her hand on his wrist,a crushing grip.She then bent his hand back more than it should go."Don't touch me."She said in an almost demonic voice,then looked at him out of the corner of her eye,her eyes suddenly glowing red,and looked menacing.
"Ow, ow, ow, ow! Wrist, wrist, wrist, wrist! Pain, pain, pain, pain! Nateri help, help, help, help!"

"Nope. You got into this yourself, idiot. You're on your own."

"Nateri!" Nowaki pouted.
Nenali let go of him and gave him her adorable smile,everything turning back to normal,as if nothing happened."Oh thank you! But I'm 18. But I am cute aren't I?"She giggled and swung her legs.
((Dargox??))

"Woah! Are you sure don't want anything stronger than water?" She backaed a bit from the counter.
Nowaki ran over to Nateri and hid behind her. "That hurt like hell!"
Nateri whacked him on the back of the head. "Idiot."
"Ow! Nateri! You're so cold!" Nowaki rubbed the back of his head and pouted.
"Would you quit your pouting! Don't cry to me. Why don't you find some nice little boy to kiss it and make it better for you." Nateri shooked her head and sipped at her drink.
"Guy, girl, doesn't really matter to me. Though I do prefer the more manly types." Nowaki rubbed her wrist and winced. "That's gonna bruise."
"What happened sir? Are you hurt?! Oh no!" She ran to him and looked at the wound."You need to ice it.It will get better quickly if you get it on ice."
The woman chuckled at the display. "Since you're paying customer how about I get some for you...And don't let the Baron hear that if you'd like to keep your dignity intact."
"Oh umm, it's okay." Nowaki turned and looked at the woman. "The who?"

Nateri grunted. "What dignity?"

Nowaki stuck his tongue out at her.
"Oh," She put rested her hand delicately across her thick collar bone. "I am Pusssyyycat," She purred, pouting her lips and swaying her hips."And that," She suddenly stood erect and motioned to the man locked in physical battle with the young boy, "is Ze Goot Baron von Baron!" She said it in booming voice with an exaggerated accent.
Nenali kissed his bruise gently before looking up at him."Who did this to you?"
"Baron von Baron? A little dramatic?" Nowaki looked down at the little girl. "You."
"No I didn't. I think i would remember doing something like this to someone."
"He has an affinity for melodrama. We both did...til we bought out this shabby old place." She frowned, her face clinching together as she pressed her fingers against her forehead. "Anyway... you'd like me to top you off?"
Nowaki looked at her strangly then turned to the woman. "Yes."
Nenali sighed and went back to her seat.
She poured some more scotch into the young man's glass and looked towards the woman at his side. "So you two are siblings or something?"
"Nah. Just friends."
Nenali drank her water and sighed.She looked up at the ceiling and swung her legs. "I wonder where I could get a friend,"she mumbled to herself."I could really use one right now."
over a year ago dargox said…
Rexas eyes turns yellow & dragon like as he breaks the mans legs by the knees with some unseen energy, then use the same energy to palm punch the man fully across the club in the gut, saying. "FUCKING DRUNK!! needs to learn some repeat."
((Breaking his legs is a little extreme. ._. Can we be a little more fair?)) The Baron rolled across the floor, catching himself on one knee and then running at him with a devilishly hungry grin.

"Oh, please don't break anything," Pussycat called back to him.
Nowaki and Nateri watched them.
(OH, OK!)

Rexas hits the guy with a super strong upper punch into the air, then jumps at the man sliceing him at lighting speed with sword. "COME MOTHER FUCKER, DO SOMETHING!!!"
((O_O )) Baron's grin doesn't waver even after the sound of his jaw snapping. He leaped away from the man's sword and then whipped out a glock from his pants. He turned it to an angle and shot him several times, without missing a beat. ((Right back atcha, bud.))
Rexas use his speed to dodge & deflect the shots, saying with smile. "heh, your good! You maybe the strongest guy I fought so far."
"Strong?" His words were wet and gurgling. " I haven't even done anything... yet. You are impossible to kill!" He fired more rounds at the boy, this time charging at him.

Pussycat saw a lot of the patrons break into blind panic, a couple of them crumbled to the floor from the stray bullets. "This kid is too much trouble..... God dammit! You three should watch your heads. This could get messy!"
Rexas also charges while dodging as his sword blade starts to glow, shouting. "COME ON BRING IT, FINALE MOVE!!!!! ENERGY SLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in a blinding speed & light rexas slashed the man which also relesh a gust of power energy.
Baron took the hit of the kid's sword and then counteracted by slamming the barrel into the kid's teeth before stumbling forward. Pussycat quickly lept on to the bar, her stilettos digging in the wood work. She jumped to the otherside and reached into her bra, pulling out two smaller hand guns. She aimed them in their general direction.
cool
Rexas clinched his sword handle which the blade had already cut deep into the man's neck vein. "heh, looks like we're in stailmate, hu?" He said biteing down gun.
"It would seem so," He cautiously worded, trying to not to move to much as he spoke.

Pussycat sort of circled them uneasily. "Come on, kid. Why don't have Baron lower his gun and you go sit the fuck down and buy yourself a dr-"

"Kitten," Baron cocked the gun still placed between Rexas's teeth.

"Don't call me that Baron, we just lost a shitload of money to your bullets." She prodded at a dead man with her shoe. "Now, will you two just call it a fucking draw and back down?!"

"Meine klein Kätchzen," He choked again. "I am big boy."He slowly grinned. "I've got this."

Pussycat looked down at sword digging into his throat, then at his gun which had a questionable amount of bullets. There was also the fact that the Baron had started bleeding from a new wound from the sword. What was up with this boy? If they both lived through this fiasco, he could make for a good bouncer.
cool
Rexas lowers his sword, saying. "sure, miss. Beside you wouldn't let this fucker kill a ex-FBI agent, now would you?" He pulls out a real FBI ID and throws it to pussycat.
over a year ago Lady_Rebel said…
I watched all this with mild interest. I wanted a drink but I didn't feel like getting in a fight.
Nenali sighed.She looked over at the three standing there with their weapons at each other.She hopped down from the chair and ran over to Rexas and Baron."Excuse me,but fighting is not okay.You get hurt really badly like this."She pointed to Baron's wound."Please don't fight."
"Holy fucking hell!" Nowaki pushed himself up off the floor. "That was a close one." He pressed his hand to the rip in the shoulder of his shirt. When he drew his hand away his fingers and palm were covered in blood. "Just grazed me." He grabbed her scottch from the bar and poured some of it on his shoulder. "That works."
Pussycat scoffed and kicked the id away from her as if it was some horrible insult. She pointed both guns to the boy, tempted to pull the trigger herself. Baron backed away with his glock still pointed at the kid, and a bloody grin on his face.

They circled him in perfect unison, as if they functioning on a hive mind that currently questioning whether or not Rexas was a joke. They met in the middle with Pussycat behind him, each arm on his sides still aiming the handguns. The Baron turned his gun and glanced over his shoulder. "What do you think? You seem to want to call the shots so I will let you decide on this one."

"I stick to what I said," She said firmly.

"But he's an ex-FBI agent-Heeheeheehee! Doesn't that change things?"

"Of course, you know our policy on that sort of thing. "

"Which is...."

"Treat him to a free drink!" Pussycat smiled.
Nowaki sat back down in his seat. "You okay, Nateri?"

"I'm perfectly fine. I took cover as soon as the guns came out. Unlike you who just sat there staring with wide eyes and didn't take cover until almost all the shots had been taken." Nateri got up. "Now let me see your shoulder."

"OW! Don't touch it!"

"Don't be such a baby."
"Why don't you put your dick in your pants and sit right down over there," Pussycat said to Rexas as she locked her arms around the baron's chest and started dragging him back to the counter.

They backed through the counter flap and to the otherside, where she released him and started to clean the small red smears from her arms with a towel. She replaced her handguns in her bra and leaned against the counter. The Baron placed his chin on the counter and ogled Nowaki with hooded eyes.
((link and I am totally using the guy from hetalia as a ref for Baron von Baron... Cannot find a good one for Pussy though.. all these girls are waaaaay to extravagent or pretty.))
"You'll be fine. The bleed has already stopped." Nateri let go of his shoulder and wiped the blood off of her hands on her pants.

"Don't you wanna kiss it and make it better?"

Nateri punched him in the chest. "You think you would have learned not to say such things. You know you're gonna get hit. You'd think that you've gotten enough injuries for tonight."

Nowaki spun around in his seat and face the bar. He leaned his elbows on the bar and put his chin in his hands. He huffed, causing strands of his hair to blow up out of his eyes. "You are so mean to me. Who else is gonna kiss my wounds?"
Rexas twirls his sword back into it's sheath, then picks up his ID, saying while walking back up to the bar. "it's ok. i'll pay for my drink and damages. So will this cover it?" He ask pussycat while pulling out a big stack of 100s bills.
Pussycat's eyes lit up at the money... "Erm..." She leaned closer to Rexas pressing her hand against the bills. "And... a tip?" She bit her lip pleadingly.

The bleeding Baron smiled and climbed back on to the counter, crouching over the young lanky man. "Aww...arme ding!" He leaned forward on his hands and knees and kissed the man's shoulder.
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
Name: La Volpe French for "The Fox"

personality: little is know about Volpe except that he is a master thief and information broker and that he is an old friend of Pussycat and The Baron.
((Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!))