Random Role Playing Dragon Soul

wolfmaster3000 posted on Dec 05, 2011 at 04:25AM
well i've been playing Legend of Dragoon and some other Dragon related things so I figured this seemed like a good RP to get people back in the mood of posting up ideas good or bad

The Dragon Elders have assembled and have casted a spell so that new Dragons take the forms of people so the humans stop hunting and killing our Race it's 400 years since this time. the Dragons have split up and made a clan of there own element or power. Each Dragon has a leader king or queen and of course the leader of these races. however the humans have made an Elite group of people with spiritual power known as Dragon hunters. Dragon hunters have spacial Magical weapons used for killing Dragons. The Dragon hunters greatly Renown for there slaying of the dragons.

Dragons-if you do make a Dragon just know it does have a human form & can turn into a Dragon ( your not litterally a walking talking Dragon though you can be if you like ) Each Dragon form looks diffrent than the last so no dragon forms are the same.

Dragon clans:

Black Dragons-Typecailly an "evil" Race of Dragons that Gain werid abilityies of Unstopable attack power as well as there able to use Darkness Magic with ease as well as Infuse it with an element to make it more powerful

Earthen Dragons- A powerful Race of Dragons that live in the Desert or Foresty Climates they are Extremely Large but lack Brains, and have the ability to control Earth to the point of Terra forming.

Water Dragons- These Dragons are timid and shy and are mostly Female they also are the only Dragons that can learn other magic.

Wind Dragons- Wind Dragons are the pricks in the Dragon world they live high in the mountains and fancy themselves and often don't go to Dragon meetings or. they can control Wind

Fire Dragons- Fire Dragon act like the leaders of the Clans of the Dragons they try to make sure everyone is happy and peaceful and have a good sense of honor, the control Fire ...

Light Dragons- These are the True leaders of the Dragons oftein knowns as the High Born or first dragons to be turned into "people" they are also a bit snobby towards black Dragons (no pun intended), as they are polar oppsites of each other. they control Light ( like Divine light not your Light bulb light )

The Dragons in this RP are "human like" there humans forms have Dragon like Features what you want your dragon too look like is up to you.

Rules :

1. no god modding

2. be nice

3. Don't Control other people's characters

4. have fun

format :

any style you want just include

Name :

Race:

that's all I need hope to see some livly young dragons ;)

Random Role Playing 600 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 551-600 of 600

over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
Kinzie put her hands on her hips. "What are you going on about now?"
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
Izeikiel arrived back at the hall.It was completely empty where he landed, but the signs of the battle were everywhere.He changed into his human form again and began to gather some of the hunter's bodies from the carnage. He spoke to them softly."Even though you attacked us, I will give you a proper burial."
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
"that i might let, a weak lil water dragon hang around us." she said matter of factly
delta looked forward blankly
over a year ago onix11 said…
After Blaze walked through the woods he came acrossed a silver haired girl. He managed to get behind her. "The woods are not safe for a young woman." Zia seemed scared.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-Skorm was having a blast Destorying all the humans he could-
over a year ago Roxas1314 said…
Xangluse found the noise of the crying uninteresting and headed back out into the hall with Loxus safely atop her neck. She spotted the water dragon and calmly approached him.
Loxus spoke up, "Well, are we on your side or not?"
Xangluse looked at all of the blood in the room and wanted to set it all aflame...
Izeikiel looked up from his work."I believe you are, but you'll have to get the approval of the kings and queens. For now try not to upset any others please." He begged and turned back to his cleaning."You need them to like you."
"WEAK?!" Kinzie yelled. "IM NOT WEAK!"
Loxus noticed the yelling, but decided to help clean up. He jumped off of Xangluse and started piling up random dead bodies and throwing them into a big pile, all of them awaiting burial of some sort in one spot. Xangluse followed suit soon after she got over her fascination with the blood.
"I think we can handle that, just as long as nobody gets up in my face about being human."
"We have human forms. That's not much different than being purely human."
Xangluse looked at the water dragon, but you are not human...he cannot change into a dragon...I can understand why we would tease him for that...he's awfully puny. Hahaha."
Loxus gave her a glare and threw what was left of an arm at her, "I am not puny! Maybe I am a dragon, and I just don't know it?"
"Yeah...right."
They continued picking up bodies until there were only parts with no owners left...
"What do we do with these, Zeik?" Loxus was trying to put them all together in one piece, but it wouldn't work.
"The poor souls...."He thought for a moment."burn them, I geuss.There's nothing else we could do for them. Xangluse, would you care to do the honor?"
Xangluse grinned a horrendous looking smile, "Of course!" She took a breath in, and feeling the searing heat explode from her mouth, set it all into a fiery dance like no other. The smell of the burning corpses filled her nostrils and her mind clouded with euphoria. Loxus stood and took it all in, feeling what she felt, and then some. He took some pleasure in doing away with people like that permanently. He looked into her eyes and saw the joy and happiness she was experiencing and wondered if she was any better than them...then he found that he probably wasn't either.

"It takes one to know one." He mumbled over the low roar of the flames, and the occasional crackling sound as something like a shield burnt away.

She nodded, "But it is better if there are fewer, after all, the monsters with the right mindset can change, because they know what they do is wrong, and they will stop others from doing it by using their own monstrous minds against the wrong-doers."

Loxus nodded and closed his eyes, he felt the heat pour over him in waves, it was almost comforting...minus the smell, "What now? The rubble? Or do we just go someplace else and wait?"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Mina paid her respects to the lost and looked at Logan."Logan......Thank you for being so kind to me and for protecting me......I can't thank you enough.....I wish I could be strong like you......"
Izeikiel sheilded his face and backed away from the flames. Their searing heat was hurting him."There's not much else to do here, but wait for orders.....or something."He flopped down on the floor exasperated.
she laughed "fine believe what you want.'
Delta walked beside Lorena silently making no contact with kinzie
"I think sitting around sounds best." Loxus sat beside his dragon and looked back at the water dragon, "How about a game of I-Spy?"
"Alright, that sound like fun. You start."He replied cheerfuly.
Kinzie glared at them.
"I spy with my little eye something grey."

(I won't be back on here for a little bit because I am moving to a different location...top secret people, top secret...)
"A pile of ashes?" Izeikiel said as he stared at Xanluse's handy work.
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
I walked over to the pit in the center of the burial sight. "You are strong Mina. I am weak because I could not restrain my self." I bent down and put my head into the large pile of wood in the center. "Divine magic Purity Flame." The pit lit up with a pure white fire. "I have been waiting a long time to do that and thanks to you i finally could." I moved away and towards the edge of the cliff.
Mina watched him and her eyes went wide."You're very strong.You're stronger than anyone I've ever met.And what did you just do and are about to do?"
"I lit a fire that will never go out and I'm heading back to the hall."
"Oh.Okay.Um.....I'm gonna head over to the water dragon temple,and......I was wondering if....you um...."
"What is it?"
"I was wondering if you would come to the water temple with me.......I don't like being alone......."
(Night.)
"Sure."
(Night.)

"Thank you."Mina slightly smiled and spread her wings.Her wings were shimmering in the light.
Lorena let a smirk cross her face
"are you coming to the mountain with us or not?" she said grabbing delta's hand. he still stood silently.
Name: Hermes

Race: Wind Dragon

Apperance: he wears a grey shirt and grey baggy pants. When in dragon form, he is a smaller dragon with pale gray scales. Even though he seems handsome in human form, his skin tone is as gray as his scales.

Back story: Ever since he was young, hrmes had great control over the air around him. Able to make it heavier or lighter. allowing him great speed. He was dubbed a scout of the land. Even though he seems to have a small stuttering problem talking to higher ups.
Name: Hermes

Race: Wind Dragon

Apperance: he wears a grey shirt and grey baggy pants. When
Hermes was flying as quick as he could. The news he had to tell was something even he barely comprehended. He had just witnessed a young human male, slay a massive earth dragon as though it was a simple task. As soon as he hit the doors of the hall he transformed to his human form. "Someone help, i need help." He looked around for someone to listen to his news. As he took a closer look, he seen bodies strewen out every where. He then seen one of the dragons burning the bodies and he decided to head to the dragon.
Loxus nodded. Then he turned to see they grey guy asking for help, "Oh no, more noises of need. Well, we might as well find out what's up." He stood and Xangluse nodded. Loxus rushed over to the panting guy and asked what was wrong.
While he was doing that, Xangluse spoke to Izekiel, "I apologize about my flames. They're even too intense for most average humans. I should have warned you about it."
"It's quite alright.I should've known better than to stand so close to your flames." He watched Loxus aiding the wind dragon."Your human is quite nice, helping us out so willingly."
"When his mind is set on a cause, he fulfills it and does anything in his power to support it endlessly until it is accomplished." She let some steam roll from her mouth as the air heated inside her lungs and begged for the humidity to be released.
(I need SC to continue.)
I spread my golden wings in the light. "You lead I'll follow."
Mina nodded,then took off.
"Ahh...He must be a great leader then, but what about you? What are your origins Xangluse?" He asked curiously, cocking his head to the side and twiddling his fingers around in her clouds of steam.
Hermes looks to see that it was a human that was called Loxus that answered his call. "A dragon hunter. H-h-he slayed a dragon. I need help from one of my d-d-dragon brethren."
"Myself? He is everything I am. Except he is human..."

Loxus helped Hermes get back to Izekeil and Xangluse as quickly as possible, "There's a dragon slayer, and this guy is a witness! What do we do first, Ziek?"
"A slayer? There are many of them, I need more details.What happened to cause you to be in such a panic about them?" asked Izeikiel a bit worried.
Hermes looked up and just shook his head. "I would not believe if i didn't see it. The man took out a giant earth dragon with just one swift strike to his back. It was one of my fffriends that he killed." He just looked as though he though he was dreaming. "I thought human weapons could do little against the scales of a dragon, but his blade went through as a knife would through warm butter."
I flew up after Mina. "Why do you want me to come with you?"
"That's not good...That's not good at all. If there's one human out there that can do that, it means there has got to be more of them." He stared down at his feet."It also means that this war with the humans is about to take a turn for the worst."
Hermes spoke up. "Shouldnt we s-s-send dragons to end him? I would personally like to be one of the few to hunt him down."

On the out skirts of the forest, the dragon hunter is seen crossing a field and heading to a town. "That makes seven dragons. Two of each except for one more fire dragon and i have yet to see a light or dark dragon." He looks at the sky. "I will avenge my clan and end these monsters."
"Yes, we should. You can go if you like, but.....can I come with you? My job is to be a healer and I can't send one of my bretheren out there alone."
(sadness...this one died..)
over a year ago Thern said…
(( yeah this rp was one of the funnest rp's i have ever been in ))
((LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))