random anime rp for teens Devil May Cry Rp

nidoqueen posted on Jun 05, 2013 at 08:59AM
ok i just started on this anime so i don't know much about it so like with all rps in this club as much hentai you want you can make your own carecter if you want to or you can be a carecter that's on the anime of corse i'll be using a pokemon OC carecters there names being frost and leah.

random anime rp for teens 483 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 483

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
leah born with the wings of lugia but she knows how to hide them.
leah born with the wings of lugia but she knows how to hide them.
frost not born with any extra limbs but has the power of ice.
frost not born with any extra limbs but has the power of ice.
frost:*wakes up infrunt of a building that has a sine over the door that says devil may cry with her sister still asleep* what the hell where are we? *looks at her sister* leah wake up we got a problem
leah:*wakes up* hu what the world where are we? *looked a little scared*
over a year ago soulereaper said…
mean while in side the building / little girl;looking out the window wondering if dante and vergel will ever stop arguing then spots two strange looking characters in front of devil may cry. little girl; i wounder who they might be. little girl; dante vergel theres two strange women in front of the building im going to go see if there lost. Dante and vergel; still arguing. little girl; rushes out to meet the strange looking women. little girl; r u lost?
frost:*looks at the little girl* aw ante you a little cutie we just woke up here and i don't even know how we got here so yeah i gess you can say we are lost
leah:*tries to get up but falls back down* ow that's funny *pulls her dress tail and sees part of her leg was red and swollen* uh oh
frost:what's wrong sis?
leah:i don't know but i think my leg is broken *looked scared, hurt, and worried cos she never broke her leg before*
little girl;OMG R U ALRIGHT IM GOING TO GET HELP. while worrying rushes back into the building to get dante and vergil. little girl; DANTE VERGIL THERES TWO WOMEN OUT SIDE THAT NEEDS HELP. dante; were busy kid. vergil; beat it kid cant u see were in the middle of something. little girl; kicks dante and vergil in the leg... I SAID THERES TWO STRANGE WOMENOUT FRONT AND ONE OF THEM IS HURT. dante and vergil; looks at eachother starts fighting their way to the door to see witch one will get to help the two women .
leah:m-my leg i-is swollen
frost:*was worried but tries not to show it* i sadly don't know what to do sis let's just hope some one can help us
dante and vergil; both at the same time U ALRIGHT
leah:*looks up at them with tears in her eyes* m-my leg hurts *shows the swollen part of her leg*
frost:*in her mind as she looks at them to* ho no not more idiots
dante; hey u girls alright?
vergil; pushes dante out of the way please dont mind my brother i can help you
dante and vergil starts to go on arguing again. little girl; those two would argue over the silly things
frost:*bonks the two's heads together* OK YOU TO STOP IT CAN'T YOU SEE MY SISTER IS HURT HER LEG MIGHT BE BROKEN I MEAN COME ON YOU TWO FIGHT LIKE AN OLD MARRIED CUPPLE!!!!!!!! NOW DON'T MAKE ME FREEZE YOUR BUTTS RIGHT WHERE YOU STAND GEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!
leah:*looked a little scared seeing her sister yell at the two guys*
little girl; i like her already
leah:she is scary when she's like that
frost:NOW GET HER INSIDE BEFORE I RING BOTH YOUR NECKS!!!!
last edited over a year ago
dante and vergil; looking at each other then back at the women. " YES MAM RIGHT AWAY MAM" both scared of the one in the hoody.
leah:*giggles to herself*
frost:NOW!!!!
little girl; stars to giggle at dante and vergil helping the women out. little girl; were have u been all my life
frost:my home is in the world of pokemon so to how we got here i don't know but we got to stay some where till we can get home if we don't get killed first.
leah:*starring at dante hypnotically*
little girl; u can stay with us in our building. and teach those bone heads to stop arguing. little girl chuckles a little.
frost:*cracks knuckles* gladly and i think my sister fell in love with the one in red
dante; hubbbbabbbaaa drools a little. little girl; kicks dante. get a hold of ur self u bone head.
frost:*laughs* leah's single to be truthful so am i
dante and vergil; helps the two inside the building and rests the one with the broken foot on a bed. dante; r u alright...... asking the women over and ovedr again. little girl; u guys can stay here till ur sisters leg is all healed.
frost:ok thank you
leah:m-my leg h-hurts i-i can't move it
little girl; QUICK DANTE GET THE FIRST AID KIT VERGIL GO GET THE ICE PACK. dante and vergil tripping over each other to get the stuff for the one in pain. little girl; ur going to be ok. puts pressure on the wound.
leah:i take it t-that dante is the one in red right?
frost:*trying so hard not to bust out laughing as she watched the two* are thay always like that around all wemen?
little girl; no not really there too busy going at each other it becomes a hobbie for them and yes the one in red is dante the one in blue is vergil
leah:he looks like he works out
frost:what was your first clue sis
leah:h-his amazing pecks *eyes sparkles*
little girl; omg i think im going to barf. dante and vergil; start rushing in the room putting pillows under leahs foot and getting an ice pack for her foot.
leah:wow *eyes still sparkles as she stares at dante*
frost:uh i'll let them figure it out themselves
dante; starts to look at leah looking at him and starts to turn red. vergil; brother please lets help her first then u can look at her any way u want and STOP DROOLING FOR FREAKIN SAKE UR MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOUR SELF MAN. little girl; starts to laugh
frost:*clears thought with her arms crossed, foot tapping, and ice shards floating around her*
dante; ill be waiting out side. vergil; yes that seems like a good idea we should let her get some rest.
leah:aw *looked a little sad* d-don't go dante, please......... stay with me *tears in her eyes from the pain*
frost:*looked a little shocked*
dante; blushing rushes to leah's side and holds her hand. vergil; lets leave them be come to the other room then lets give them some privacy. little girl; come on frost lets go.
frost:*nods and fallows* red matches him hm but blue matches you better vergil are you a master of ice to?

leah:*puts her free had on the side of his face as her water blue eyes looks into his*
vergil; no we are not fire and ice to our color jackets we wear these colors respectively to sparda who wears the color purple thus we have the two colors to make our sparda color red and blue.
frost:*looked a little confused* uh ok my fave color is ice blue
in the room dante; starts to sweat up while holding leahs hand ' ur going to be fine. looking into her eyes get even more red.
leah:*blushing herself*
dante; im going to get you something to drink, then leaves the room. vergil; is everything ok brother. dante ; yes brother im in LOVE. little girl; shaking her head.
frost:*gives him a stern look* yes and you better be good to her or i'll show you what the ice age felt like *eyes glow ice blue as ice shards reform around her* even thow i look normal i am the master of ice so if you harm my sister in any way i can and will put you in a block of ice and ice shards threw your neck you got it? And don't mind her wings she can control water
dante; yes mam. little girl; you can still freeze him giggles a little.
frost:i would but my sister loves him she'd hate me if i did that so no i can't do that

leah:*happy siy* what a hunk
little girl; ahh love, so what do u plan on after ur sisters leg heals?
frost:we'll have to find a place to stay till we can find away home *starts to sound depressed* i fear we may never see home again see we come from the world of pokemon
little girl; cheer up if u got here there must be a way back to the world of pokemon. little girl; there is always a way out. vergil; but we still need information on how they ended up here in the first place. dante; brings a glass of water for leah to drink still red while staring into leahs eyes.
frost:this has happened to my family alot thay never came home except my mom brother older brother and my dad but thay saved alot of lives some got married to who ever thay fell in love with most making the worlds combined opening a speshal portal so the two between worlds
vergil; i dont think combing world with our world is a good idea we live in a demon world mostly its just hell.
frost:we'v dealt with a lot worse bleave me

leah:thank you handsome hunk
little girl; the hunk one name is dante and the one in blue is his twin brother vergil.