random anime rp for teens Just Some Random Shit.....

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 07:35AM
OK! So you'd never imagine the day when your imagination spirals out of control would you? Well, today was that day when a group a scientist figured out how to open certain parts of their mind and make their imagination real and obtain special powers. Before the last scietist who knew of thee secret died, he passed it on to 100 others. They contained a secret that only some of the world knew, and with that secret, the power of their imaginations were awakened. Their minds have also developed their own artificial element. And along with that element is separate transformations that CAN represent it.

Imagination Type A: Has the artificial element of Earth. They tap in into the part of the mind that can create weapons. (like swords, guns, etc.)

Imagination Type B:Has the artificial power of Fire. They can tap into the part of the mind that allows the user to use telekinesis. The people with this Imagination type sometimes have wings that represent their life and is their weakness. If the fire is exstinguished, they weaken and began to die.

Imagination Type C:Has the artificial power of Lightning. They tap into the part of the mind that allows the user to use technology as a weapon.

Imagination Type D:Has the artificial power of Water/Ice. They can tap into the part of the mind that allows them to control a small portion of the weather.

(And for you Nido queen, this is only for your characters)
Imagination Type X: Has something different from others. It has they have the knowledge legend and new worlds, ones favorite anime as they want them to be, and wormholes that will connect to each world without knowledge it can be dangerous but then it might not be.

Fill this thingy out!:

Name:
Personality:
Imagination Type:
Bio:
Transformation:
Extra:(optional)
last edited on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:08AM

random anime rp for teens 855 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 855

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
(imagionation X would be the stuff of ledgend and new worlds ones fave anime as thay want them to be and wormholes will connect to each world without knowledge it can be dagerious but then it might not be)
nidoqueen commented…
(inother words X is all of the abuve. :P over a year ago
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
(Cool :P)
Name: may
Appearance: unknown
Personality mind almost always in the gutter or trash witch ever you prefer she is also mostly nice and kind and easy to make upset so watch what you say around her she has a soft hart some says a heart of gold.
Imagination Type: X (of corse :P)
Bio: adores anime longs to some how make etch world connect where one anime can be some how trance ported into other animes
Extra:has 7 anime crushes
may:*runs into a room filled with scientist* guys guys i made a brake threw *big smile and wide eyed* i'd say the bigest brake threw this place has ever seen
Name: Jake
Appearance: (pic)
Personality: Calm, Smart,Nice
Imagination Type: C
Bio: He came from a family of rich people who tried to send him away. Jake then learned how to use his powers and took their money.
Transformation: Unknown
Extra:He's loves music and computers.
Name: Jake
Appearance: (pic)
Personality: Calm, Smart,Nice
Imagination Type: C
Bio: He c
Jake walks into the room of scientists. "What the break through?"
big smile
may:fallow me i'll show you *starts running to her lab*
Jake follows her.
may:*goes into a room with one glass tube like thing big anuff to put a full grown human in it a portal and a few computers she goes over to the tube* this *presses a butten to show what's inside it there was a lovely girl with wings made of ice asleep in water and wires hooked up to her* she looks like an OC anime carecter i made when i was young
Jake stared at the girl. "Who is she?"
may:*gets out a book of her OC anime carecters* ica she is part articuno from pokemon *shows him pic of her in book* see this is her *points at the portal* that just apperd on my wal i maniged to keep it open
may:*gets out a book of her OC anime carecters* ica she is part articuno from pokemon *shows him pic
Jake looked at the portal. "Intreresting..."
may:i know it even surprised me *starts pressing buttens on a control panil* i'm going wake her up *pulls down a leaver lowering the water to shoulder level*
*the girl slowly opens her eyes* mhu w-where am i? *she puts a hand on the glass* what is? this let me out *scared look* who are you people?
Jake looked at May. "Let her out...." he walked to thee glass and put his hand on where she had hers. "Its ok, we're the good guys, we're helping."
over a year ago Noone_N said…
((ill join!!! gimme a moment.))
Name: Alois Zenith
personality: Quiet but when he gets flirty he means it. And he really doesn't care how old they are as long as they aren't younger than him
Imagination type B
Bio: he has this insane love of fire and will always wear this necklace which has a little flame in it. He has been accused of burning down his old school
last edited over a year ago
((ill join!!! gimme a moment.))
Name: Alois Zenith
personality: Quiet but when he gets flir
(Yay! Noone here! :D)
over a year ago killer24 said…
Name: Blake
Appearance: pic coming soon
Personality: mine
Imagination Type: A
Bio: thinking
Extra: British
Name: Blake 
Appearance: pic coming soon
Personality: mine
Imagination Type:  A
Bio: thi
((Killer!!!!!! Hey! Jeff the killer......))
Alois sat in a park bench and read his sister's journal. They both had the same abilities and one day she just dissapeared. "Where are you...."
(Moony who's Jeff ?)
Blake: *makes a gun then pretends to blow his brains out * what to do ?
(Ha! Jericho the Killer_
may:*pulls leaver down all the way and all the water drains and a little door opens* her heart rate right now is as fast as a scared bird but go on ahead and pull off the wiers
"the girl looks at both of them wings twitched in fear look on her face was of confushion and fear*
( dudes who is this dude your talking about?)
(Some serial killer that was put in the electric chair)

Jake pulled off all of the wires and held a hand out. "Its ok....im a friend, not an enemy."
( oh )
Blake: *walks around*
(i'm not a dude i'm a girl and my carecter just had a brake threw in what she's doing and she is sharing it with jake)
( um I was talking to hot head sorry)
Alois looked up at Blake and licked his lips. He closed the journal and walked up to him. "Uh...hi."
Blake: yo what's up?
(Pie Face -_-)
( how about a pie in the face?)
(Or a poison pie in the face?)
(Ah you think like me hahaha)
"I want to go on a date with you." he looked down and the up nervously and embaressed.
(Hahahaha! I was thinking that atleast they can say they ate something good before they died.)
*she carefully and grasefuly put her hand in his her hands cold to the tuch* hmmm *in her mind* a.k
may:that's it stay calm if she is just like i made her she is a fragal flower type of girl and mixed with the pokemon called articuno *runs to the window and looks out* and just like articuno she brings winter wether with her
Blake: err I'm not well sorry dude *walks away crept out*
Jake held her hand and slowly pulled her out. "A.K? Is he a friend of yours?"
may:it's snowing out there cos she out of that tube *excited look on her face* an amazing brake threw right?
*the girl stares at him with tears in her eyes* yes he is and my son's father
Jake nodded. "Yeah, an amazing one at that." he looked into Ica's eyes.
may:i just no one notises that it's snowing in summer
Jake looked back at May. "Who WOULDNT notice?
*white pulsing light from the portal*
Jake looked at the portal quickly. "Something's coming through...."
may:........... good point *looks at the portal* that's what it did last time before ica came out
Jake walked over to the portal. "Hmmm...." he was about stick his hand through it.
*another girl flies out but as if she was hit by something she tries to get up but falls back down and her wings getting dim*
ica:oh no fay *runs to her*
*another girl flies out but as if she was hit by something she tries to get up but falls back down an
Jake catches her but his knocked into the wall. "Whoa...."
may:*in her mind* did she just say fay? *looks in her book* it is *also runs to her and looks at the palm of her right hand and poks it* there it is her father's kunai *looks at jake* you ok buddy?
Jake nodded. "Yeah, im fine.So this is Fay?"
fay:who? what? where am i?
ica:no clue myself
may:*goes to help jake up* yep i always thought that there was a real worlds for all animes and by the looks of it's true