Rainbow Dash Ever had a dream with Rainbow dash?

Eagledude posted on Oct 06, 2012 at 09:06AM
I know I have. In one dream I was giving my nerf gun to RD and (after some playing with it) she began to throw nerf disks at me trying to make them get under my armpits or something. Then my little cousin randomly appeared and asked me to get out the two bigger nerf guns. I got them out and held them in a epic pose and RD was gobsmacked at this. Weird dream. Another time I had a dream where I had entered a strong person competition or something and the first challenge was swimming half way across an ocean. Rainbow dash and Twilight were in the compotition. Rainbow dash did not want to swim so she came up with a way to cheat. She hopped inside a large glass dome and strapped the opening of it to Twilight's belly so no water could get in (wat). The race begun and dispite carrying Rainbow dash, Twilight was swimming at an insane speed while RD relaxed inside the glass dome. Twi and RD came first and I came second out of everyone else. RD got a gold medal despite cheating. Tell me if u have had any dream with RD, the stranger the better BTW.

Rainbow Dash 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Eagledude said…
hmmm
Gee just had another and weirder dream. Well anyway I was on a tropical island with Rainbow Dash and a few other people visiting an odd bird park slash theme park. When we left to catch our plane back home Rainbow Dash screamed "oh no it's gone!" Behind where the plane once was, a rough icy ocean lay, which is odd to be right next to a tropical island. We went a little into the water and Rainbow Dash and some other people were trying to find icebergs to ride in a plan to escape back home. Rainbow Dash attempted to ride some but kept falling off, soon she found one that looked like a boat. I was horrified at drowning so I said I had another plan to escape (I can't remember it since it was too long). I went to the theme park entery and told a african guy we were stuck here. He man took us inside his houce and for some reason all the other mane 6 were in there eating muffins for dinner. Weird
over a year ago Patrick-Star54 said…
You Too Obsesesed To Her
over a year ago Eagledude said…
cool
Dats the way I like it
over a year ago jakob6543567 said…
yep
last edited over a year ago
yep
over a year ago TARDIS-Granger said…
I had this dream I was traveling with Doctor Whooves and I met the 6 main Charechters of the show(I was also a pony)