P.S. I Love You Only for the people who cried...

luvrob posted on Jan 05, 2009 at 06:00PM
tell us where you cried the most....

i cried in almost all his letters especially the last one....
the karaoke night and when she goes to denise when shes trying on her dress...
omg thinking about it makes me wanna cry!!!

P.S. I Love You 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ash121 said…
Omg I cried almost half the movie the first time I saw it. The sadest part was when she was singing to him in the bar. I just started to ball when that happened.
over a year ago luvrob said…
seriously i literally sobbed at that part...:(
when she sings in his clothes...thinks about when they first met...listens to his voice on the phone...:((
over a year ago ainsliebaybii_x said…
crying
omg when shes lyin in her bed listening to her answer machine!! :(.. and when shes in the kareoke bar singing for him!!..*
over a year ago luvrob said…
crying
aaaaaaawwwwwwww
over a year ago Magda-Edward said…
I cried in the whole movie after gerry's death actually..
But I think that the most sad part was when Holly was wearing his clothes and walking around the house...while she was illusinating that he was there with her..and in each time she read his letters...mostly his last one...
And of course when she was llistening to the answering machine...
Oh..and during the karaoke, when he was the only one she saw in the bar..It was so depressing...
But in the end I cried for hours alone cause I was so scared..I don't wanna lose my other-half..even if I haven;t found him yet!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MARRR- said…
I cried a lot. Almost the whole movie, indeed. But at the part where Holly runs to her Mom and says: what was the whole point and then her Mom gives her the last letter, I was like a waterfall.
over a year ago Buffygirl1988 said…
I cried through the whole film but the moment I cried the most was when she was reading the letter by the wall in the garden and it shows you how they met.
over a year ago Moraima-Depp said…
I cried literally the whole movie, especially with his birthday cake that was the first thing that he does, when she was calling to his phone because she want to listen his voice, when she was singing for him in the bar: " I love you till the end" I can't stop of singing that, when she discovered that her mom was who give the letters THE END was really sadness. Of course when William was singing for her and was the same song that gerry sang for her, that's was devasting for me. All I really love this movie, till the end...
last edited over a year ago