Princess Diana TLC- Is looking for Royal Memorabilia Collectors for new show

RoyalCasting posted on Jan 31, 2011 at 05:56PM
Hey guys and gals,

Just want to let you know I am not spamming the board. Just trying to get the info out there and I have been looking through this site and wondering if any of you can help me.
I am casting this British Royal Wedding Special and are looking for people in the United States and Canada to feature on the show.
Below is the casting notice that we are sending out.
If there are any questions or know someone who would want to be on the show email me at the address below.

Cheers,
Kelli

Are you an over-the-top "ROYAL MEMORABILIA"  collector?

If you are, then TLC wants to talk to you about featuring your collection (and you!) on their ROYAL WEDDING SPECIAL!
We are looking for collectors who REALLY take this seriously, that have MANY items in their collection and perhaps even fill a room or area in their home with the memorabilia! The collection can be from ANY period of British Royalty,  but you also need to be interested in (and collecting for) the upcoming royal wedding in the spring!
If you take this very seriously and are constantly looking to expand your already large collection we want to hear from you!

Contact us RIGHT AWAY at:
RoyalCasting@semisweetproductions.com
Include your contact details / Photo / And photo of your
collection if possible. 
Hey guys and gals,

Just want to let you know I am not spamming the board. Just trying to get the inf

Princess Diana 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago popmeister said…
cool
It seems someone else if after a memorabilia collector too...I got this on my email last week!
It seems someone else if after a memorabilia collector too...I got this on my email last week!