Pokémon Crazy imaginations XD

AninditaS posted on Jan 22, 2011 at 05:52AM
Post some crazy thoughts or imagntions u think abt Pkmn,the characters,& any pokérelated thing :D Bcoz we wanna hav some fun XD

Pokémon 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AninditaS said…
laugh
Just when in 2012,dec 21 when the earth will blast :O I wish we all get blast off to the Pokémon World XD YaYY!!
over a year ago twilightrox43 said…
XD Wow... okay.

Well, Jirachi is pulling on my hair, asking me to play.

Riolu is training outside with my friend's Lucario.

Leafeon is sitting in my lap.

Espeon is cuddling my leg.

Glaceon is playing around with Eevee.

I am having a good time. XD

What am I doing, you ask?

I'm coming up with ideas for a new region.

The Canndon region.

Check it- link
over a year ago animegrl52p said…
I am a Gym Leader who travels with Ash, Misty and Brock. I train Normal Types. I have a younger sister named Sunny(fire types)and a older one named Thorn(dark types). My partners are my pokemon from when i was on my journey, Typhlosion and Ampharos. I am from the Johto region and I am friends with Silver (the red headed guy) and Ethan (pokemon chronicles). I live in blackthorn city and am also a experienced coordinator and breeder.

U no wat? I think ill write stories on the article page bout this!
^Woah!!that's nice :D
over a year ago Espeongirl360 said…
@animegrl52p, Ethan is just his name in SS and HT. His name is Jimmy in the chronicles.

Anyway,

Hey, I am Alexa Ketchum!

I am thirteen years old and is the daughter of Ash Ketchum and Misty Waterflower. My dream is to become a pokemon master like my dad. I travel with my twin brother Sam, who was named after the famous Samuel Oak! He wants to become a top breeder. I also travel with my oldest friend Sarah. She wants to become a coordinator like her parents Drew and May. Then there is my newest travel partner Jason Oak. He wants to be a pokemon researcher, but nicer than my fauther ....... then there is my rival ..... Matt. He is actually Jason's half brother, but he doesn't travel with us. Infact, i would rather die than travel with him. He thinks he is all that, but if i trained hard, I could beat him with my starter pokemon, Espeon.

A lot of people doubt my skill because I am a girl with a pink espeon. Little do they know, I won't let anyone walk over me and i will work till i succeed.
@espeongirl:That was so fun reading it^^
blush
im an idiot! Its been such a long time since i saw chronicles but now i remember!
over a year ago Espeongirl360 said…
^ its okay.
ya its been a while since ive seen it!
I wrote that fanfiction btw! if anyone wants to read it just click da lilac chronicles in articles!
over a year ago twilightrox43 said…
...I wrote part I and II of my diary, the Ophelia Chronicles.

Basically, I am the Champion of a small region called Canndon. And it's my story of stopping Team DareDevil...!
over a year ago pokemonyellow said…
wink
In the yard Pikachu was eating a Cheri berry then it used Flamethrower! It asked Charizard to eat it but he was being interviewed by Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber! The famous singers were about to leave when Charizard spotted a female Charizard! Then he asked them to touch his muscles and Pikachu thought that was gross so he turned away. Then Flareon came round the corner and Pikachu asked her if she would eat it. "Sure." she said, then she beat it up and she was enjoying it so much that Pikachu sang Beat It by Michael Jackson as background music. In the forest two Seedots fought over a long tree branch to hang on to for energy. A Shiftry 3 inches away lost his temper and used Magical Leaf on them. Meanwhile Charizard never got to let that female notice him. In the house Munchlax raided the cookie jar while Snorlax disturbed Mew reading a girls' magazine using his snoring so Mew used Psychic to transport him to the sky. Rayquaza got annoyed by that so he zapped the house which electrocuted the whole area. The Shiftry came out of the forest and decided to battle Rayquaza. The battling spot moved to my house area. Meanwhile, I was buying a hamburger with cheese (It was a long line!). When I went home I saw all he carnage of cars and houses electrocuted. I wondered about what happened when I entered the house and Pikachu told everything. Then I said I decided not to give them the world's biggest Pokeblock. I can't believe all that started because of a spicy berry.
over a year ago StarWarsFan7 said…
Hi!
My name is Rosalina Victoria Bolder!
My friends call me Rocky, because I love to train Rock-type Pokemon!
I travel with my friends, Jake (Ethan), Kevin (Hilbert), Giselle (Bianca) and Clark (Cheren)!
I'm a strong trainer!
My catchphrase is "Tough as a Rock!"
My Pokemon: Tepig, Graveler, Rhyperior, Omantye, Relicanth, and Aerodactyl!
I'm 16 years old and single.
My friends, Giselle and Clark are dating. (I find it creepy...) -_-
My mom's name is Stacy. She's 34 years old and single!
My dad divorced my mom when I was little, but that's okay, cuz my mom said my dad was acting like a big jerk! And didn't actually love my mom!
I'm an only child.
My mom doesn't spoil me.
I live in Nuvema Town, Unova.
I HATE ANYTHING THAT BEATS ROCK-TYPES!
I HATE BEING CALLED A TOMBOY!
last edited over a year ago
Hi!
My name is Rosalina Victoria Bolder!
My friends call me Rocky, because I love to train Rock-type
Bonjour!
Mon Nom (My name) is Giselle Taten!
I train Grass-Type Pokemon!
I'm a Pokemon Coordinator!
I am on my way to the Grand Festival in Unova!
My friends, Jake, Rocky and Kevin, travel all over Unova!
I'm dating my best friend, Clark Andrews!
I happen to be 50% French!
My mother and father's names are: Juliet and Bellamy!
At first when I was going to travel with my amis (friends), my father did not let me go! But I talked him into letting me go.
I have a cousin named Barry!
My Pokemon: Servine, Maractus, Lilligant, Gallade, Gardevoir, and Kirlia!
I love being a Pokemon Coordinator!
My friends and I love each other! Especially Rocky and I! We are so close!
I've known Rocky and Clark ever since the 2nd grade!
Bonjour!
Mon Nom (My name) is Giselle Taten!
I train Grass-Type Pokemon!
I'm a Pokemon Coordinator!
I
Hello!
My name is Clark Harris Andrews.
I love reading my novels in the library of my home.
I live in Nuvema Town, Unova.
Giselle Taten is my beautiful girlfriend.
I used to study all about Unova and I now travel it's land.
Some people think of me as "boring" or "uninteresting".
People also call me "4-eyes" and "specs".
I am also a serious kind of person but I love Giselle as much as my grandmother.
My parents went on a trip a week ago so now I live with my grandmother, Ella in Mistralton City while they're gone.
I'm a wise Pokemon trainer in my opinion and I raise my pokemon as if they were my children.
My Pokemon: Samurott, Mienshao, Sawk, Throh, Mienfoo and Gallade.
Samurott is my most trusted friend and I would do anything to protect him. I bet he would do the same for me.
Hello!
My name is Clark Harris Andrews.
I love reading my novels in the library of my home.
I live in
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
I'm Kevin Juniper!
My mom is Professor Juniper of Unova!
I have 2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers!
It's hard to live in the lab without a dad around!
I'm on a journey with my best friends in the whole world, Rocky, Giselle, Jake and Clark!
I'm very interested in Water-Type Pokemon! Ever since I was little!
My Pokemon: Dewott, Panpour, Palpitoad, Swanna, Prinplup and Mudkip!
Whenever I use my powerful Swanna, everyone calls me a "girl".
Technically, I'm not a girl in any way at ALL!
I love my Swanna! She's done a lot for me in the past since it's been a Ducklett.
My mom gave me Oshawott on my 15th birthday!
It evolved on January 9th!
I didn't want Oshawott to evolve but it was the only way he could be stronger!
My mom tells me she doesn't miss me, but she cries whenever she thinks about me!
I love my mom!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
I'm Kevin Juniper!
My mom is Professor Juniper of Unova!
I have 2 older
Heres the link 2 my fanfic if u wanna read it! Lilac would be very happy if u do!
link

part 2:
link
over a year ago TeamCrystal said…
tongue
I had a dream about a baby Treecko hatching from an egg on a grassy hill next to a cliff, and water a while ago :| I hugged it c3
over a year ago Reshiramdragon said…
surprise
Ok, I'm in a forest, some Drilbur are bugging me because, I have some thing that looks like a huge wooden bazooka with Weedle all over it next to me....It's a log to be exact and I tell them that. The Drilbur are still bugging me... Then I pick up a random thing next to me, and chucked to so hard that it flew over to the nearest bush. I then noticed I threw a rock and I knocked out a random Kakuna! The next thing I know is the Drilbur are dancing around the K.O.'ed Kakuna... An Excadril came in, then Pikachu, then Cacturne, then......ASH?! So yeah, they all came in and did a Conga line (more like a circle) around that Weedle into the night