Pokémon Witch Is The Strongest Pokemon Ever Seen

christian posted on Jul 04, 2007 at 08:09PM
i think is rayquaza is the strongest
last edited on Oct 27, 2007 at 11:14AM

Pokémon 1258 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1258

over a year ago SilverHaired said…
It depends on the techniques and skills that they are using of how they defeat other pokemons..but the best pokemon i've seen is Mewto.
over a year ago SilverHaired said…
It depends on the techniques and skills that they are using of how they defeat other pokemons..but the best pokemon i've seen is Mewto.
over a year ago Guess_who_2513 said…
Well, there are non legendarie pokemons that now moves that dont have a cattogery, like i used a action replay code and now i have an magicarp lv.100 With splash and tackle, HE DID WIN THE ELITE FOUR 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­0, times. lol

But my choise is still,

=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=­;=&­gt;­=&g­t;=­;ME­WTO­;=&­lt;­=&l­t;=­;=&­lt;­=&l­t;=­;=&­lt;­=&l­t;=­;=&­lt;­=&l­t;=­;=&­lt;­=&l­t;=­;=

I love ace combat tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!

link
Well, there are non legendarie pokemons that now moves that dont have a cattogery, like i used a acti
over a year ago DuskellWildur said…
any pokemon can be the strongest, strategy wins over brute force
over a year ago orochimarux said…
laugh
I think Mew is the strongest because it's the ancestor of all pokemons And it can learn all the techniques no other pokemon can do this besides it's cute
over a year ago BoltMegaFan said…
Its all about the stats and deciding on which moves to use like if the pokemon has low def stats you will use physical moves and if it has low sp. Def stats then you will use special moves.Like for example a golem it has really high def but low sp. Def then You will use a special move like hyper beam Psychic and etc. It will work and its all about knowing what the pokemon is weak against and what type of moves beat it.
over a year ago jazzle59 said…
smirk
I believe that the strongest pokemon are mew and mewtwo, reason is that they were the original power houses and Arceas is cool and all but still, Mewtwo
over a year ago ellamcewenasker said…
cool
Totally agreed. Rayquaza Pwns!
over a year ago Reshiram said…
Of course Pikachu
over a year ago gator110 said…
laugh
i think its rayquaza
over a year ago warhamer57 said…
ok this is the right anser mewtwo is the strongest pokemon and always will be
over a year ago dreflian said…
i think lugia mew are stongest
over a year ago KishuandIchigo said…
Mew or Mewtwo. Or Pikachu. Arceus doesn't stand a chance.

over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
mischievous
arceus though i like kyorge
over a year ago btflash said…
surprise
i personally think arceus is the strongest. it can turn into any type depending on certain hold items!
over a year ago Xindale said…
rayquaza is wicked. i dont know. all the legends are tough. ive always liked Raiko.
over a year ago dallasiscool10 said…
cool
Raquaza is the strongest of theme all
over a year ago devilpool said…
me personally i like billsey if you really train your billsey for sp. def n.def and atk and hp its literately the strongest
over a year ago dragonfan said…
GROUDON AND THATS FINAL
last edited over a year ago
cool
groudon is stronger than any other no one will change my mind
last edited over a year ago
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­h lugia i like him to
over a year ago MasterRed said…
Arceus. It has the ultimate power. People say Arceus is the one who created all the pokemon. It can be any type. Learn any move and it has the strongest move a pokemon can learn, Judgement. It is whatever type the plate is. He even has 600 base stats.
over a year ago YodaOnSteroids said…
smile
Pikachus the best!!!!!!!!
over a year ago borg3 said…
wink
It's Arceus, he created the world of pokemon.
No one can be better than that
over a year ago Nmkp said…
@Saphira333 Kyogre has that same position aswell... I think strongest pokemon is Arceus, cuz he didnt get beat by dialga and palkia and mewtwo almost got killed by Giovanni's machines and if palkia and dialga just enter an area or dimension things start to disappear and THEY couldn't beat arceus. :D
over a year ago DragonDandel said…
Mewtwo was beaten by a robot. Arceus got beaten by an human. Choose. And by the way, he did just fight against Giratina and Palkia.
over a year ago wolfy123 said…
Arceus, mew, mewtwo, deoxys, and lugia i might say r some of the best pokemon
over a year ago Supersonicfan said…
smile
it depends no pokemon is the strongest even some pokemon seem undefeatable but any pokemon can be strongest :)
over a year ago jkw99 said…
big smile
actually saphira333 kyogre is the sea guardian but the strongest of all of every Pokemon listen up and listen closely everybody what i'm about to type will blow your mind and end this it is drum roll please arceus
actually saphira333 kyogre is the sea guardian but the strongest of all of every Pokemon listen up an
over a year ago bmarme said…
wink
THE DRAGON TRIO
-palkia
-dialga
-giratina
-arceus
over a year ago Dani259 said…
big smile
DUHHHHH MAGIKARP
over a year ago Dani259 said…
big smile
Jk Arceus
over a year ago tranfg said…
angry
i use to have arceus lv.x but I LOST IT
angry
and had 1 more and lost it
angry
then palkia and gave it away for so someone said it was not legendary so i gave it away for free it was not lv x
over a year ago kevinkamps said…
smirk
hmmmmmm all r accept some tho but if u hav a cruel strategy ulll win like ummn a battle starts u use hypnosis then u use curse then u use dream eater then nightmare curse hits night mare hits and dream eater n 3-4 rounds the opennent is dead i made another but cant remember it even tho i never use those things
angry
AND LISTEN UP IF I COME WITH MY SLACKING or a LUCARIO and use hammer arm r close combat arcues will die not cuz ts the gd pokemon that means its the most powerfullist or ill come wit a ghost type curse it use subtitute then rest to heal then use a hrting status or jst kill it or use future sight
smirk
and if hes still stronger cuz it has judgement ill come with 1 of these 3 gorog/goruugu/gorogu or dusknoir or desukan desukan/deathkan normal dont effect them and the big green 1 has fighting type moves
and if hes still stronger cuz it has judgement ill come with 1 of these 3 gorog/goruugu/gorogu or dus
over a year ago TheSausageRoll said…
meh
I reken the michael jackson action replay pokemons the best :I...Watch on u tube XD
I reken the michael jackson action replay pokemons the best :I...Watch on u tube XD
big smile
ITZ DEFINETLY WURMPLE!!!!!!! GOZ WURLPLE!!!! USE HYPER BEAMZ!!!!!!!! OMGZ ITZ SHOOP DA WHOOPINGZ!!!!! XD
com an dudes arceus created the world so he must be the strongest
and then we have dialga and palkia who created time and space!
so they must be the 3 best pokémon!
over a year ago -BlazeTheCat- said…
Arceus, Mew and Mewtwo. Enough said.
over a year ago psychictype said…
I think Arcues and Darkrai are the strongest
I think that we can't say what's the strongest...
The strongest pokemon in a battle is the one who has the highest LvL and the advantage.
over a year ago thepokemonlover said…
wat about mew 2 and mew
over a year ago 61612 said…
monkey
ragigigas!!!
ragigigas!!!
over a year ago GalacticMars said…
Rayquaza
Rayquaza
over a year ago shadowlover100 said…
worried
i think it is mew 2 i do not have any pics of mew 2 ok